Wahhh mommy why did the bad man give the film a bad review wahhhh

Wahhh mommy why did the bad man give the film a bad review wahhhh

Sometimes I wish the Koreans would make those missiles work.

Makes you think

>butthurt tweet at TLJ honest review by a fucking withe male
>eroticacollection.com

mmh...wut.

the internet was a mistake.

Soy Wars should never get above 75%

Women shouldn't be allowed to share their opinions or thoughts on anything.

>People can't have opinions different than mine!
I hope that no named dry cunt gets beaten with a sock full of pennies.

Wow you mean to say that people can not like things that I like?

Context: she was fired from LA Weekly, and the guy that replaced her gave it a negative review. She doesn't like the books he's published.

>lol that link wasn't supposed to be there!

>When you didn't believe and just laughed at people about what happens when normies and women enter in your hobbies
Sorry I didn't believe you guys

It always happens man. Look at ESPN now, compared to the 90s.

OK stop talking then

Cant take that laughter back now, Soyboy

>ESPN in the 90's
You must be old as shit dude

>my booboo got a hurt hurt
oh sweetie..

Look at mtg, where you can get banned from the game for saying anything remotely offensive

>t. prepubescent memelord

Just for posting pepes actually.

Was advertising this guy's erotica catalogue part of her plan?

True?

Yea, she admits it.

big if true

Don't worry, she's getting the guy fired.

Also, 280 characters and the new easy tweet-chaining feature was a fucking mistake.

She comes across as a massive psycho cunt with skeletons in her closet.

What a psycho bitch

>being this assmad
lol, crazy bitch

>doxing is good when it helps me!

Holy Christ , does she work for Disney or something?

>eroticacollection.com
what did she mean by this?

That description is great for letting me know to avoid the podcast

>getting upset by an arbitrary number by some guy
>getting upset over some cunt getting upset by an arbitrary number by some guy
>getting upset over some cunt getting upset by an arbitrary number by some guy for a kids movie

Re-evaluate your life. This is not healthy.

Podcasts have to be your safe spaces, got it

Nothing like making yourself out to be a vengeful psycho to a complete stranger that took your job when you're in between jobs.

I saw liberals pitching a fit over their being a negative review of Ladybird and how misogyny ruined it's perfect RT score.

>getting upset over some Vietnamese acrylic painting enthusiasts getting upset over some cunt getting upset by an arbitrary number by some guy for a kids movie

>Hooter hunter trilogy

probably better than the star wars sequels will all be.

Sounds awesome to me.

Possibly. Liberals on twitter have been having meltdowns over mass firings at the L.A. Weekly claiming some kind of Right Wing Russian conspiracy.

>implying this erotic doesn't get them moist

Podcasts have to be not focused on what race and sexual orientation belong to their hosts
thanks

Probably mainly women that buy that book though.

No wonder SJWs love the idea of a book burning Yoda.

>getting upset with reality

>listening to people who would openly berate you for being born a white male
Consider suicide

He already does everyday I'm sure.

I'd put good money one or several of those commenting on the that own a copy of 50 Shades.

Jesus Christ.

I wish the guy was chuck tingle

This is nightmarish. Media consumption is political now, failure to praise massive corporations just because they sprinkle in minorities automatically means you're racist or sexist. Going to see the new Ghostbusters wasn't just going to see a fun movie, it was mandatory viewing for #resistance because they had to support Sony's attempt to cash in on internet feminism. Failing to love the new Star Wars means you support Trump and hate minorities. Fuck this gay earth.

God I fucking hope this doesn't happen with the Lord of the Rings show, Tolkien is the last thing I have.

Past mistakes can be forgotten, join us

>literally shaking rn

I've read several doujin like this.

>two bit erotic fiction writer is now your nemesis

highest of keks.

Oh my God fuck off lady

Why are people being banned for things that have nothing to do with magic? Was it at a tournament?

So they have to be your safe spaces

>meme opinions

>r*ddit spacing

mentally ill

Just turn your brain off bro

Fire up those twitter accounts boys

No they don’t. There is just so much content out there already that I’m not gonna waste my time listening to those who hate me.

>everyone disagrees with me
>I'll just say they're memeing that will work

>meme opinion

Isnt this literally the same memelogic as "im not going to watch this movie because theres too many white men in it"?

>appeal to bandwagon fallacy
meme logic

>my body my choice
>free love, fuck whoever you want
>STDs are a badge of pride, not shame
>proud to be a slut
>let us teach your kindergarteners about masturbation

>but a fucking white male can't write shitty erotic fiction, that's reason for him to be doxxed, shamed and fired
>also I love 50 shades of gray lol

Is he literally /ourguy/

Some cosplayer decided to quit and said harrassment was the cause. She named some guy and got an army of white knights to report him.They investigated and found he posted some pepes on twitter and banned him for life

>don't care about anything! it's not cool to care about things!

Yes. I’m sure there aren’t many Jews who listen to the Daily Shoah on a regular basis. If someone is going to bitch and moan about white men during a thing I listen to for leisure I’m not gonna keep listening. What would that accomplish besides making me angry?

jesus christ if someone is still using social media, let alone being this UPSET and ostentatious about things, past the age of 20 what the fuck are they even doing

I'm so glad those things don't happen to me, I'd kill a bitch.

But hes not white so shouldnt Sup Forums be on the feminists side since he's making white women sexually uncomfortable and daring to host a nonwhite podcast?

Do you have any proof that his podcast is "bitch and moan about white men"? All the descriptor says is that it doesn't feature any white men. Sounds like you're putting the cart before the horse tbqh my fampai

Sup Forums? Who said anything about Sup Forums? This bitch is nuts.

No hes nonwhite and he has a podcast where they dont have any white people so if you like him you're a soyboy and a bugman

Reading that short summary is enough. I’m not gonna start listening to your leftist shit. Your podcast is probably awful regardless of your shitty political opinions

what a fucking nutter

If someone brings up race I will check out. I literally do not want to hear about it unless the conversation is science based. Similarly, I couldn't care less that you would be interested in watching an hour long conversation between a few soyboy gay niggers complaining about how racist america be n shit yo

The fuck is wrong with this literal lunatic.

>Qualified people are being listened to >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The absolute state of twitter

You're mixing him up with the womans podcast

...they're being a millennial? What hole have you crawled out of?

No because women are the niggers of the world

>'Boobs, Boobs, Boobs', 'Fuck or You're Fired', 'The Hooter Hunter Trilogy' and 'Pierce Hitler: Dada Detective'

can anyone get verified on twitter? Thought it was only for big name celebrities

What a crazy dyke

sounds like he writes wordkino

It used to be. I have no idea what the requirements are anymore.

They've suspended verification but before they did that, anyone could. All you needed was to have an owned website (can't be like a Tumblr or Wordpress) and a verified e-mail address. They verified celebs faster, though.

Used to be anyone but they froze verification a while back and they've started de-verifying people that Twitter doesn't like, regardless of whether they've broken the terms of service or not. It's hilarious how they haven't de-verified Trump solely because it would tank their market value.

Hashtag resistance and write three or four medium articles about sexist guys playing video games and taking away birth control

He writes his own Amazon descriptions, too.

>bra-busting meat-beaters

>Chairman of the Broads
bretty good pun

Yeah, I had to give based Jeremy $100/mo on Patreon just to be able to sleep at night. Poor dude is such a victim.

Not really.
/pol would likely support both in the idea of a double kill and a flame war. More fun

>mtg
Normies and women play MTG now?

She pretends she isn't part of the problem
How can anyone who works for LA weekly think they are doing any service like, what sort of mental disorder do you have to have?

>/pol
>1 slash
is this a new meme? I've been seeing it a lot recently.

Fuck you!

>loves the mouse
>snipes the mouse
make up your mind wench