I thought that the Comvee that the Thornberry family lived and traveled in was bad ass and really wanted on as a kid

I thought that the Comvee that the Thornberry family lived and traveled in was bad ass and really wanted on as a kid.

That looks pretty small for 5 people and an ape

Where do they masturbate?

>tfw prices for RVs have gone up in your area because rich hipsters keep buying them to "be like, more in touch with the city, maaan" so now you can't sell the car you're sleeping in to get what used to be a good alternative to an apartment or home

Really not a healthy way to raise kids.
Just saying.

I could never stop thinking of the Turtle Van whenever I saw it.

Same

I really loved this series, and it still has a special place in my heart... but yeah, this really bothers me now whenever I think about it.

I remember they were given an option to not live with their parents but chose to come along instead.

>stay at home
>travel the world with your parents and meet exotic animals along the way

Seriously, which kid would choose the first option?

>Putting the extremely important choice in unmatured childrens hands

Where are the beds?

the roof?

Those episodes where they traveled through the wilds of some god forsaken third world country, I just wondered why they weren't being robbed, raped and killed?

Sounds like you need to get your life together and stop blaming people more successful than you.

Looking back at this series as I've grown older.

This show sucked mad dick, Donnie was the only cool character.

Nigel stole the show though.

>and an ape
That's not a very nice thing to say about Donnie.

Of course Tim Curry stole the show.

>Um, is no one going to spam this thread with Nigel memes?

>No one? Okay, that's fine.

I always wondered how a reboot would work, taking things like this into account

Under a hatch in the floor, you see them sometimes

>A fully mobile home that can traverse any terrain, even cross water and has fucking blast shields to stay upright and protected in the most severe natural disasters

Who the fuck wouldn't want it? It's better and safer than any house or car I'll ever own

Where the he'll is your sense of adventure? You know that there are families that actually do it right? It's also a cartoon.

>that thread where an employee at some park in California posted pictures of one of these because his bosses had decided to finally paint it black and use it for something else
Heartbreaking.