Dooku deletes one Star from the map in the Jedi Archives

>Dooku deletes one Star from the map in the Jedi Archives
HE'S EVIL AND HIDING SOMETHING
>Yoda burns some of the most ancient and rare Jedi books
FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WYPIPO

I there no consistency in this series at all?

>>Yoda burns some of the most ancient and rare Jedi books
so this pretty much fucks up the whole star wars universe doesn't it?

Yep. Even If they didn't need them they're still a part of the history and should be taught to jedi.

Whelp, I already read this book and know whats inside. Better burn the only copy.

So Yoda is Hitler now?

>burning propaganda against your people
>burning the knowledge of your people

pick one

Yoda already knew Rey took the books, brainlets.

>from a time when the Jedi are at the height of their power and world policing
>from a time when no Jedi are left alive
also
>living and capable of being reprimanded
>dead force ghost

The sum of Jedi knowledge dating back thousands of years fit inside a drawer on the Millennium Falcon?

>FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WYPIPO
where did they say this in the movie? Or are you just insecure of your micropenis?

So is it confirmed that Rey had the books and they weren't destroyed?

Its not a micropenis its just smaller than average

You see them in a drawer on the falcon near the end of the movie.

>FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WYPIPO

The "out with the old, in with the new" view the movie takes stems from the postmodernism the writers and directors are known to be taking.

my weiner's size is above average you twerp

Rey didn't take all the books in the library, brainlet.

Yoda knew she took the books

Why are Last Jedi haters so fucking stupid?

Lemme give you a more apples to apples comparison

>if the star system isn't in the archive, it doesn't exist. We've cataloged everything.
>the First Order retreated into the Unknown Regions, the unmapped third of the galaxy, to build their Starkiller Base

Nah, they are going to make their own Jedi history now.

No. Rey only took a handful of books. Yoda still burned down dozens. This guy probably didn't watch the film.

>The Jedi temple in the prequels had a holocron library
>The most concise collection of knowledge the Jedi could have fits on a few bits of paper some Mary sue can stuff her bra with.

>*hits bong*
>the writers and the
>*cough*
>directors are known
>*short pause*
>are KNOWN
>to be taking
>"Taking what, man?"
>thousandyardstare.jpg
>Postmodernism.

She didn't take all the books. Just a few. Yoda still burned down the rest of the library. Why are Mouse shills so obvious?

I suppose the unstated aspect of the Librarian's line is "in known space."

were the secret jedi texts brought up at all prior to TLJ?

I always thought Jedi kept their important shit on these, not flammable parchment books

There was an aborted subplot of Anakin wanting access to the Jedi Archives in the temple, but you had to be a master to enter them. Palpatine orchestrated him to be on the Council, which typically made you a master, but Yoda and Mace were suspicious.

Shits rough man. I've seen families ruined over some kid getting tricked into taking it, man. Man, man.

Those weren't in the OT and Disney didn't come up with the idea so they're not canon. :^)

Sheev turned the Jedi Temple into his Palace and probably wiped his ass with the books from the Temple's library.

The Tree Bookshelf represents all that Luke was able to find when looking for Force lore after ROTJ

the whole "library" was literally like 5 books
she took them all