Their silence speaks VOLUMES

Their silence speaks VOLUMES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kqLnbRKdw6c?t=219
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the movie gets wide release tonight, they're not going to release the video the day before

Why do numales obsess over e-ecelebs so much?

Yes
They haven't seen it yet

>It was everything I ever wanted it to be!!!

>Well, I didn't haaate it, Mike...

>implying they got invited to prerelease screenings

They don't get to see advance press screenings because they live in Milwaukee.

It says their broke asses can’t afford tickets

>I didn't hate it, it was fine
>Yeah, it was ok
>Yeah

Friend simulators

Everyone with a commercial interest is praising it over the moon.

When they do as well, will you finally realize that they're just shills?

one of the most influential figures in starwars fanbase, not invited to early screenings last week? I don't believe you

but they'd probably have to agree to shill for TLJ and not say anything until the public release

do you think RLM would sell out to the mouse?

How do you know this? Has the new half in the bag already aired in Australia?

this.

Mike will like it and Jay just doesnt care enough about Star Wars to give a fuck.

Only interesting part will be what the fat guy has to say (will probably just sit there at the side lines and listen to Mike talk)

to you maybe. the nerd crew is all i need to get HYPED!

Fuck you’re dumb
Hmmm why would they avoid their most popular haters hmmm really made me thunk it

Remember me when Mike will say he loved it as schlock the way he loved the Justice League.

you'd know this if you had watched any previous episodes you turbonigger

Yeah I don't understand why they haven't put out a review of a movie that's just coming out tonight and that they didn't see in advance.

That's how they always respond to bad popular space movies.

They can't risk their patreon gibs.

I don't think you've looked at their Patreon lately. They may not be rich, but they can afford to buy a movie ticket or 2.

I feel like this might be worse. Like stopping your car after the neighbor's dog was just starting to gain some momentum. He'd be lost.

>one of the most influential figures in starwars fanbase, not invited to early screenings last week?

Who have shat on 3 out of the last 4 Star Wars movies.

I'm sure Disney was dying to let them see this one early.

They've actually shot on 4 out of the last 5.
>Phantom Menace
>Attack of the Clones
>Revenge of the Sith
>Rogue One

they loved TFA
from then on, RLM has been suspect to me

RLM has potential to derail all of disney's marketing, so I would imagine they would try to bribe them to say nice things, it's the only thing they can do

but would plinkett ever sell out?
we'll find out soon by their words and deeds

only 2 of the last 4 are by disney, and they said good things about TFA
TFA fucking sucked

They didn’t “love” it and in fact their reaction was far too-how should I say this-neutral for Disney. They demand absolute nerd crew tier dicksucking or they won’t give you the early screening, that’s the entire point of the nerd crew, it’s a parody of the fake, corporate marketing arm of Disney and it’s the most popular parody on the internet. You don’t give the nerd crew attention or special treatment, they fundamentally undermine your entire business model. You’re ducking dumb m8 it doesn’t matter if they sang some praises to make it less negative, they say literally ANYTHING negative at all and they don’t get special treatment from Disney you’re adorable if you think redlettermedia is tame enough to be trusted by Disney, redlettermedia has a habit of actually having real opinions instead of mindless fanboy dick-sucking

>RLM has potential to derail all of disney's marketing
You're a special kind of retarded.

I know exactly how much Disney paid them last time.
it is embarrassingly low.
cheap whores are worse than anything.

film made for starwars fans
starwars fans generally agree with RLM videos
if RLM gives the film bad publicity, it would hurt the film's success and waste a lot of money that disney spent to prop their turd up, just look at rottentomatoes

if disney was smart, they'd offer a big bribe like they did with other reviewers

whether RLM accepts it is another matter

no way, nerd crew is a parody? I couldn't tell!!
doesn't mean they can't sell out if the mouse gives them a lot of cheese to go easy on the film

>THAT MUST MEAN THEY ARE IN DISNEY'S POCKET!

I liked Rogue One and didn't like The Force Awakens. They liked The Force Awakens and didn't like Rogue One. This might be a mind-blowing concept for you, but everybody doesn't share the same opinions as you. Somebody disagreeing with you doesn't make them a part of a conspiracy.

Crazy notion, I know, but over time, you, too, can come to that realization.

Prequels never mattered.

If prequels came to life in their own bodies, prequels would not watch prequels either. Nobody cares about prequels.

A real sequel is worth a hundred gay ass prequels.

You're incredibly fucking stupid if you honestly believe RLM's opinions would have that kind of impact on Disney or the box office. Did they hurt Rogue One's success when they shit on that over the course of multiple videos?

>would you recommend this movie mike?
>eh yeah i guess it was okay

Mike has been masturbating furiously since attending the premiere.

RLM are not very big, their videos don't get many views, relatively speaking.

I doubt Disney care what they think.

I said it's possible

they obviously offered enough to make other reviewers say ep8 is the greatest starwars yet

rogue one was a spinoff, not a main title film

disney is quite protective of their brands

>I said it's possible

An alien invasion happening next week is "possible." Saying that "it's possible" is meaningless. Is it probable? No.

People's opinions can differ from yours. I agree that The Force Awakens sucked. Others don't. Your opinions are not objective facts. If they were, they wouldn't be opinions.

They are waiting for their Disney payment first

There was quite a paradigm shift for them since Force Awaken happend, their whole cynical demeanor and growing hatred for corporate popculture, i think they regret their overwhelmingly positive praise for TFA and wanna undo it and amp up their new shtick

People on Sup Forums seems to really forget how badly they bashed Rogue One and all the dickriders of that movie

but they loved TFA and if they don't hate everything made by disney they are fucking paid shills

But they hated on Rogue One for the same reasons they loved The Force Awakens.

wrong. did you actually watch the reviews?
TFA is unironically a great movie

They liked it at release , the Plinkett Review and in the Rogue One commentary track they talk about how after re-watching it they noticed a lot of the flaws, and in retrospect it wasn't that great, and just bland re-make of IV.

Just a small example youtu.be/kqLnbRKdw6c?t=219

That happens when something new comes out, and then the fatigue kicks in

+ youtube ad revenue
+ merchandise

...they deserve it. Their videos are too comfy

>they hated on Rogue One for the same reasons they loved The Force Awakens
Is this a meme? Intentionally misremembering their reviews in order to have another excuse to complain? They thought there was too much fan service nods in TFA but they liked the characters. They didn't like R1 because the entire story was fan service and the characters were weak. Not that hard to understand.

>youtu.be/kqLnbRKdw6c?t=219
What's that game show music that plays at 4:08?

they know the truth

Thats the Oscar's theme, but in glorious MIDI

I wonder what the split is on that? How do you think they divide it between Mike, Jay, Rich, Jack, Josh, etc?

All I know is once on a pre rec stream Rich said he was employed full-time by RLM, and Jack said he wasn't.

Most of the money probably goes on paying for and maintaining the studio, though.

How much?

>implying they don't go as Plinkett and the Emperor for the senior discount while Jay waits outside

I would be surprised if Jack got more than 10% and Josh more than 5%.

And frankly thats more than BeardFat deserves. Even AidsMobey can contribute in some manner at some point

The characters were actually better in R1. Mike is a fucking shill.

>Mike is a Disney shill
>Mike shits on Disney movie
>Mike is a Disney shill
????

He shat on Rogue One because it's just a spin-off, so Disney doesn't care, and they also had the chance to praise TFA in comparison. It's all part of their reverse psychology.

That's some grade A retarded fanfic, bro.

This amount of fiction

Holy shit, how do you maintain a healthy social life with that kind of thinking, do you even trust anyone in your life ?

Caricatures don't make for characters user, it's just the occasional banter giving you the illusion of it being so

You are on Sup Forums, a board actively targeted by the mouse PR department and you have a hard time believing a big YouTube channel run by fraud hacks from Wisconsin would sell out?

Why is the idea so far-fetched for you? Marketing budgets are pretty much on the same level as production ones these days, which is in the millions of dollars. Throwing 1% of that at a Youtube channel that averages at 300k views widely known for its Star Wars criticism is one HELL of a bargain from a marketing standpoint and it's dumb to be assume that's NOT the case.

Not that guy but TFA characters were shit and missed potential. SO much could have been done with the internal conflicts of Finn, but they seriously botched it and forgot pretty early on the movie, and Rey isn't even a character. Other than that the only people in the movie with characterization are the returning main cast, which all have been severely flanderized based on how they were in Episode 4.

I forgot to mention Kylo's character as it was the shining light in the film.

Yes I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying that just because R1 took a different direction it doesn't mean the characters were better, they're still on the same level of walking planks

I've seen R1 half a year ago and for the life of me I can't remember any character past their quirks, e.g. funny robot, martial artist asian man, etc., that's not having character, that's just being a caricature

Best OC content on youtube, proof me wrong.

RLM get sent free passes like all film critics. They also get free swag for their 'ironic' nerd reviews. They will give TLJ a middling review and sure to distinguish from the "prequels-level of bad."

Its my biggest gripe with the new Star Wars , every time they put out a movie and the nerds settle in for some world-building to fill the void in their minds after they nuked the cannon, only to find out "nope! you'll just have to wait for the next movie!".

The prequels went overboard with the world-building and it bored normies to death (and it wasn't really interesting to begin with). But then they went completely in the other direction and we're left without context and more plotholes than Timecop.

There's no way Jack gets $24,000 a year whilst not a full-time employee. Half that I'd say, meaning Josh only gets 2%.

Mike: 35%
Jay: 30%
Rich: 15%
Jack: 5%
Josh: 2%
Remaining 13% goes to studio costs, along with youtube ad rev etc

You mean the one who gets all his traffic for making several hour long videos shitting on Star Wars?
Disney invites literally who mommy bloggers and numales who can be wowed with a laminated guest pass and a gift bag with a stuffed porg in it to their premiers, not critics

I expect Mike and Jay are on equal pay. Jay does all the editing, he's the hardest working guy there.

They already did with TFA.

Mike and Jay obviously get the lion's share, with Rich getting a decent amount for essentially being a full-time actor on most of their stuff
Jack gets a small stipend which he supplements with Pre-Rec and a real job, and Beardfat probably gets a pity check since he rarely comes on. Same for Jim and Colin

Oh cool I can pull random numbers out of my ass too.

>Mike doesn't do his own dirty work.
>JewJewio walked into his bathroom and found Rich Evans waiting for him with a gun. He told him to get on his knees and then stuck the pistol in his mouth. Asked if he believes in God, then let him know that no God would save him. Asked him to start begging, masturbated while he pleaded for his life. Put the barrel in his mouth and blew his top off. As he walked out he said to the room mate, "He killed himself. If I start hearing otherwise, you might kill yourself too."
>Drove off in a 2003 gray Toyota Camry blaring "Boys in the Bright White Sports Car."

Rich Evans is a stone cold motherfucker.

Jay: It's a fine movie to watch during the holidays with your family

Mike: I liked it

>potential to derail all of Disney’s marketing

>d-don't pay attention to critical voices anons, go watch Mouse Wars!!