What happened these guys?

What happened these guys?

That is a story for another time ;^)

They were killed in snoke's chamber

i don't understand, how can you start something as giant as a new star wars trilogy and don't have all 3 films already completely planned out in every detail?

They go to the retooled The Heavy and The Rogue became the Parallelogramnus twins.

This, are they literally insane?

Because Kathleen Kennedy knows what are the things that matter in a Star wars saga. And scripts aren't one of them.

Disney

Gone with C3P0's red arm and Snoke's backstory, just so we could have enough screentime for Leia flying through space using the Force.

Corporate women that didnt even saw the movies are the ones in charge

rey defeated them offscreen

>putting women in charge of what is supposed to be a male-oriented sci-fi series
The absolute state of modern entertainment

What happened was, is That I saw them in a trailer and I thought aw these guys are going to be fucking awesome Even in a low pevel villain group kind of way. They're going to be that guy with the cross light sabers like hitsquad or backup. That shit's gonna be cool as fuck. And then somebody heard me say that and was like ' Oh, anons going tomactually enjoy something about this' let's get rid f them completely.

this

Why is The Armory carrying a pistol from Colonial America?

gag? another reference to the lore?
who knows?
they still look awesome and its a shame they got cut....literally

this desu
group of cool force ninjas with different weapons and outfit really activated my autism in a good way.
of course they would remove it

No talent or artistic vision, that's why, nothing to do with the planning.
The OT wasn't planned either by Lucas and yet, he managed to create something brilliant.

Their designs were too hard to tool for toys so they were retconned.

because he is THE armory.

These guys are supposed to be fallen jedi.. why don't they use lightsabers?
Surely if you are an experienced force user you'd want to use the best weapon available to you?
God damn Disney.

They were changed into the side characters in Rogue One. And speaking of RO, could they really not have had at least ONE MEMBER be a Bothan spy?

who cares, tfa sucked

Fanboys with no force powers would be cooler

I would have use them already in TFA
In the Maz cantina planet wich should have been yavin 4 and with a jedi temple and several jedi students
We couldve had a fight between the light and dark jedis

They shouldve been the ones fighting in the throne room

So basically Snoke's guards..

Easily the best concept for a new trilogy that was almost immediately forgotten and replaced with a nigger kissing a fat & ugly chink. Fuck NuMales, fuck SJWs, fuck Feminists, fuck Disney, fuck all of it. FUCK them!

Does the dude on the far left have a power gauntlet or something?

Bothan spies were second death star

Maz kanata couldve been a bothan instead of a fucking orange
The furries wouldve love it

Haha what? You still remember plot points from TFA?

LMFAO you nerds, holy shit just turn your brains off.

They just see those dollar signs. They don't care about quality, they care about regular release for their franchise.

It's your nintendo power glove.

Also Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren? "look out Luke, these are my knights" Bahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

Marry, Fuck, Kill, Mommy

This, and not even a single toy. We have Maz, Rey, Finn, Rose and even Constable Zuvio peggiwarming since TFA realease, but zero KoR figures.

Same.

So they are all Ren? Armory Ren, Heavy Ren, Rogue Ren, Sniper Ren and The Monk because he is that guy.

im literally shaking right now

literally who

Tears in rain, brah

I don't even get it. They want to sell toys right? Boom, whole KoR plus Kylo for 100 shekels. All the kids would be begging for them because they look so damn cool. Why?

This

>You'll never know what that red glowing space bat does.

feelsbadman

they became snokes praetorian guards or however you spell it

>Snoke is killed
>His guards attack the new superb leader