Do not read Tarot: Witch Of The Black Rose!

Do not read Tarot: Witch Of The Black Rose!

The story is bad and the artwork is bad! The fanservice is also bad!

ALSO DO NOT READ WITCHBLADE!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/i-fell-and-penetrated-her-by-accident-millionaire-rape-suspect-claims-a6767486.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude your warning is like years too late.

Skeleton Guy was alright

kek

I'm assuming you're new to comics?

Don't trust cover art in general

>thought Umbrella Academy because the art cover looked nice

Are you saying you don't like Umbrella Academy?

Because if you are, I don't think we can be friends anymore.

But big tits!

You can't have good story and fanservice in the same comic. Powergirl comics that focus heavily on fanservice end up being very bad. Powergirl comics can be fun, but not when there's fanservice every other page.

That's true but you can also have bad story and good fanservice and I'll still read it.

For example here's another HILARIOUS misunderstanding/accident in Tarot between Raven Hex and Jon! Two pages later she looks into his past to see he was beaten as a child.

Meh, Umbrella Academy's the kinda comic you read once.

It's acceptable, but it really doesn't have anything other comics didn't do a whole lot better.

Pussy is super tight when a woman isn't willing or ready for sex. Even when a woman is aroused it requires precision to insert penis into vagina. You can't just slip and accidentally put your penis into a vagina.

Eh. Tarot was enjoyable garbage.

Did you see a comic with a basically naked huge breasted woman on the cover and say wow this must be extremely well written

>telling people not to experience Your Vagina is Haunted firsthand

Didn't she stab some dudes eyes out with her titspikes for the 'crime' of looking at her tits and never got any punishment for it?

Remember the time her, the dude and her sister/his girlfriend were all tied up together and while he was unconscious (unlike them) his dick ended up inside her?

A little of Tarot was storytimed a year or two ago. It was pretty bad but had some charm to it. Not really fappable though.

The cat with pumpkin tits did it for me.

His dick is always getting inside her. The universe is conspiring to get his dick inside her. I truly believe that eventually there will by a polygamous relationship amongst Tarot, Jon, and Raven. Maybe the werecat too.

hey, accidents happen

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/i-fell-and-penetrated-her-by-accident-millionaire-rape-suspect-claims-a6767486.html

Post some more pages to convince me why I shouldn't.

>Not liking Tarot
Tarot's my jam.

But the cover art is eye-rending.

>likes King Of The Hill
>doesn't like The Goode Family

What about their mother?

Goode was good, not as good as KotH though.

>Not really fappable though.

Sounds like some faggot didn't try hard enough.

>Tarot not fappable
Maybe if you don't like /e/.

Yeah, Hex Raven was like the first antagonist of series. She goes on a killing spree, gets defeated by the good guys and then later joins them DBZ style. She's like the series Vegeta or Piccolo

I want to fuck Raven Hex in various positions and suck her big grey tits.

It is quite literally state by Raven that she has seen his future and that he fucks all three of the women and impregnates Tarot and Raven.

I wish she didn't have that dumb tattoo.

OP was this your way of trying to start a Tarot thread or a cheesecake thread

Probably

You can tell the guy is a self-insert of the author, even through all the times where he's a total loser shit like that is dropped in.

I bet all the times Skeleton Man gets raped is just the author's fetish

I think he's there to be a self insert for the reader (for readers who want to self insert). He's probably made a loser so he wont be a Gary Stu.

But i can watching the Witchblade anime?

Counterpoint: do read Tarot WITCH OF THE BLACK ROSE because it's hilarious and there is no other comic exactly like it. Tarot is crap, but it's so well-meaning and absurd you can't really hate it.

Probably both.

You MUST watch the Witchblade anime.

I don't think story is the reason anyone reads Tarot

to be fair I've seen lots of real women with worse/dumber tattoos

Yes. The Anime is actually good, but don't expect nudity.

The thing is the cheesecake is also bad.

>You can't have good story and fanservice in the same comic
is that a fucking challenge user

because I'll take you up on it give me a year

Is Reiroukan still alive?

I liked skeleton guy's costume design...

He's very much based on the author. And Tarot is supposed to be the colorist/his wife; whenever they use a photo of a model or something, it's usually her.

We need the Haunted Vagina.

I disagree.

The kind of sexually liberated kinky Wicca comes through very strongly in the book.

Come on user, look at this shit

You the guy with the webcomic idea?

Its kind of pathetic how they have those long Woman-power Wiccan-good author tracts in the comic before turning around and making Tarot absolutely pathetic or actively being raped and molested for blatant fanservice.

Like the time she was captured then milked and made to orgasm so the bad guy could eat her fluids on toast.

You're not talking about the "regular" cat one are you?

Oh yeah, totally "normal cat" that seduces her master in a non-sexual way.

They are also pretty perverted, that's clear.

I look forward to it. There hasn't been a single comic with nudity and sex that also had a good story. Sex Criminals had potential, but ended up being horrible.

No, I'm not. But the fact that this was never made still depresses me.

>Come on user, look at this shi
I've seen it. I've read several issues. What do you want me to say? I like it and you don't.

>There hasn't been a single comic with nudity and sex that also had a good story.
Are you serious? Are we talking just US comics here or what?

Even if we include French comics and Japanese manga there still hasn't been a good story that also showed full frontal nudity and sex. Gantz became too discombobulated.

>The story is bad
It was even worse for some time, for 30 issues or so, the time Jim actually got people he liked to cameo in the issues.

Then he must have realized how ridiculous it was and got back to the usual mediocre stuff, the kind it is still worth as a guilty pleasure.

Why Hex' and Tarot's breasts are never consistent? I swear sometimes Raven is gargantuan big, other times it is only big by real life standards.

It should be humongous at all times.

w-whats this from

Nigga, are you seriously coming out with that and then throwing fucking Gantz at me? Is that actually fucking happening here?

You are one major fucking under-read dumbass. Let me tell you: the worst story that had nudity and sex is the one where your mom got pregnant and brought you into the world, fucko.

Man Witchblade can't be compared to Tarot.

From the latest issue, this is pretty much half the cup size Raven Hex has flaunted before.

They shrank in between the first panel and the third.
It's just that Balent is like most of the artists who got popular in the 90s for drawing sexy girls; he can draw a great pinup but has a lot of flaws when it comes to drawing an actual comic. Not that I dislike him or anything but yeah.

>Even if we include French comics and Japanese manga there still hasn't been a good story that also showed full frontal nudity and sex.

Watchmen?

>They shrank in between the first panel and the third.
no, that's just her pushing them up in the first panel and then letting them gon in the third.

I accounted for that.

There are a huge number of eurocomics and manga that have full frontal nudity and sex and are good. That user is an idiot.

It has been shown before actually, one issue -- 60 I think, it was a long time ago, I do remember being one issue where instead of having the usual "Mature Readers" tag, it had "18 years old only" due having Tarot and Jon fucking in greater detail than usual -- was dedicated to show the future and both Tarot and Raven gave birth to daughters, both who have Jon as their father.

Raven's daughter was also grey skinned, maybe that curse she placed on herlself is hereditary.

This scene reminds me of the lyrics from an Eminem song.

"There must be an explanation"

"What she tripped, fell and landed on his dick?!"

Why do you know the lyrics to an Eminem song?

Raven Hex became a much more likeable and rounded character than Tarot over the years, like holy hell, Tarot barely has any character in comparison.

Now that Tarot's marriage arc and that she is fertile again has gotten out of the way, I hope Jim proceeds to do more arcs on Raven and Jon.

Raven Hex is a literal tsundere, she likes Jon, that's why it slipped in so easily.

What happens after this?

Hilarious misunderstandings and physical comedy.

>the artwork and fanservice are bad
That cover looks sexy to me. Not sure what you're on

Many funny things, issue 80.

Raven Hex centered scenes are usually a best.

Fanservice wasn't the main focus in Watchmen.

Gotta say, Boo Kitty was worth downloading it for.

I don't see the appeal of that character, she is there just to show Tarot is sometimes bisexual.

Halloween Tits need no justification.

Do not read BOMB QUEEN.

The action and story is shallow. The art isn't very good.

Okay, Bomb Queen has no redeeming qualities.

>There hasn't been a single comic with nudity and sex that also had a good story
>there still hasn't been a good story that also showed full frontal nudity and sex
>...
>Fanservice wasn't the main focus in Watchmen.

The whole thing is ridiculous and over the top on purpose and that's precisely what makes it so great. It's more in a class with Young Captain Adventure than a serious action comic.

You'll notice he starts out being all coy about the vag early in the series and now he's showing full-on minora.

Reminder that Jim Balent also did Batman comics.

It kinda does, that's why Jim had Tarot suddenly stop being a bisexual and kicked her and the vampire off.

He knows only Raven Hex, Tarot and their mother carry this comic.

I like lesbian titty vampire though.

Damn. I haven't read it in years. I liked the vampire.

>You'll notice he starts out being all coy about the vag early in the series
That was very obvious, there was no nipples in the early volumes, much less vaginas on display.

>and now
Full blown female nudity has been a thing for about 35 issues (or more), and that is 6 years of publication, hardly "now" dude.

That sucks. No pun intended.

The first trade of his Catwoman run's coming out in September desu.