Now don't laugh at this next part... African-Americans

Now don't laugh at this next part... African-Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbnJFQ5pnog
youtube.com/channel/UCJNky9LM9wx0cmWfrg5eUcw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8QDCOFIug
youtube.com/watch?v=nJzSmSOXPQA
youtube.com/watch?v=aaZhJ6w9C_4
youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo
youtu.be/pnjQKZpmRC0
youtube.com/watch?v=LfWg6ADrCno
youtu.be/492y8vHkgLM?t=11m53s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm NBC

African-Americans you say?

THE MOST TOOTHSOME DISH IN GASTRO... NOMY

I MEAN THIS GUY WAS A REAL JERK

I tried telling some norm macdonald jokes to my friends but none of them worked
how does he do it

sheer tyranny of will

9/11

Delivery

What a terrible name for an airline. Reminds me of that tragedy.

rewatching the gilbert episode for the 5th time
never gets old

Anytime I've used a norm joke people tend to just get offended

oh don't laugh at 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=pbnJFQ5pnog

>hold the fort...

>I WOULD EAT HER ASS FOR LUPUS

You ever watch a journeymen woodsman build a table or chair, then watch his homeless son try to do the same thing? You are the homeless son

>This is a knick knack, Paddy Wack

youtube.com/channel/UCJNky9LM9wx0cmWfrg5eUcw/videos

I found a fella uploading dozens of hours worth of Norm videos, compilations of stuff much of which I somehow hadn't seen before.
If you're a old chunk of coal aficionado it's worth checking out. For some reason he tripled in subscribers over the past week or so, so he's bursting out content.

for the chance

>it's le localist american joke on le very american tv show nobody can't understand except them, literally Family Guy tier of shit.

but hes canadian

obsession over americans knows no bounds

Everyone is obsessed with freak shows.

i'm just tired of browsing this board and seeing tons and tons faces from tv people from anglo-saxon foreigner show i don't gaves a shit and i also never get the goddamn localist jokes, they are unfunny and are always some shit who looks like a Peter Griffin joke on Family Guy, saying names of places, people and events nobody cares except probably some american channels on talk show during 3 or 4 years.

Norm with that big canadian donger

>im mad an american website dedicated to an industry and medium created by americans has discussions on american things

wew lad

go on a third world shithole site then faggot

yeah I discovered him too this week

Tell the cumshot joke again, I think it'll work this time

The mood
By the time he says that they've been talking for like 45 minutes, saying jokes and telling stories
You can't just start off with that

>something with the carebears

LOOK UNDER YOUR SEATS EVERYONE

WHY, IT'S ADAM EGRET LICKING OUT YOUR ASSHOLE

It's not the mood, it's that people know Norm and that he's a comedian. If Norm would say this kind of stuff around people that don't know him they would think he's a lunatic at best and a willful racist bigoted hateful asshole at worst.

>Implying the US are not currently third world

obsessed

it was a national tragedy

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8QDCOFIug

I did a show called Norm, I play Norm.

Hi Norm.

Hi there son, here's something for you to enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJzSmSOXPQA

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!

I always forget Norm was in Fairly Odd Parents, playing a genie called Norm youtube.com/watch?v=aaZhJ6w9C_4

Gas yourself

>adam: I'm not a good...
>gilber: anything really

>He can't spell A-B-C.

>HEY THERE MISTA CANDYMAN

>you went to prison right?

what episode is this from again?

>wow you DO feel better

what did he mean by this?
did he give some candy to norm?

youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo

No more dry meat

Fred Stoller, specifically when he was telling his Albert Fish joke. You can probably find that clip pretty easy.

youtu.be/pnjQKZpmRC0

I read on reddit that he probably was feeling ill and took some pills or something during the break and the old guy sitting with them after that is somehow related to it.

More than any board Sup Forums is an American board. The overwhelming majority of all media comes from here, and people worldwide consume it (and rather voraciously at that).

Complaining about American over-representation on TV is like me complaining about cock sucking faggot over representation in whatever loser country your from

It's an American World baby, everyone else is just living in it.

the old guy is the producer
he said "did we explain why i'm here" but norm was feeling too hot and continued to bully tim kek

is it just an american thing where you hang out with people who you share nothing in common with?

Your "friends" sound like stuck up cunts desu

i'm not even american faggot

>ventriloquist act on a radio talk show
I fucking love Norm
youtube.com/watch?v=LfWg6ADrCno

wew

That Hitler guy, what was his name? ADOLF? ...an odd looking duck.

but those eyes...

I gotta tell ya, If i went back in time to Kill Hitler, I probably couldn't do it. I'd get lost in those big, Almond eyes of his..

>you weren't sentenced for 650 grams of ideas

classic norm

This Rodney story kills me: youtu.be/492y8vHkgLM?t=11m53s

>Rodney was an outcast in his own comedy community

Wait, what?

He didn't become known until middle age. All his contemporaries were people who'd never met him until then, and they all have TV footage going back years earlier, whereas Rodney just appeared fully formed in about 1968. He had a long, bitter rise to the top, and his persona is in large part a reflection of his own anger at being the guy at the back of the queue for his whole youth. He only became big after he'd practically given up being anything but a regular worker. All his friends were decades younger than him. Even his name, "Rodney Dangerfield", could only be his own because it was a Jack Benny reference most of his audience didn't get - because they were the wrong age.

You need to hit them... with your FIST OF TRUTH!

wilt... thou... lebron

this hitler guy, not a very nice fellow

What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horses mouth?

I feel privileged to understand all this context