How would The Joker make rape funny?

How would The Joker make rape funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/w8k4IES.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rape is already funny.

He already did.

Is there always some internal logic for why Joker will find something funny or do some writers just define what he finds funny as "anything bad"?

Didn't he rape a woman in Azzarello's comic?

Yup. Also implied it was gang rape, too.

He'd use a bike horn, then finish with a pie to the face

He'd make the rape victim eat a bowl of eggs while being raped while he tells them it won't be over easy.

OR he'll be making making terrible puns while raping.

>SO YOUR HUSBAND GAVE YOU A DIAMOND RING DID HE. I'LL DO HIM ONE FOR. I'll GET YOU A PEARL NECKLACE!

Or perhaps he'll say the world will laugh at joker's boner.

He'll give his cock his color scheme: white shaft, green head, red pee hole.

The head is purple.

Anything bad with an added gimmick

Pure crime is boring to him

I remember I thought this wasn't so OOC for the Joker as everyone was making it out to be back when this came out. My justification is "nothing is beneath the Joker" I mean come on. Being fucked in the ass? That's totally funny

He's a big guy.
i.imgur.com/w8k4IES.jpg

depends on which joker, really

In out in out shake it all about

Basically this

In the Emperor Joker angle he said killing animals "wasn't funny". I'm sure somebody can dig up a time he did something like that Post Crisis.

He'll write "damaged" on whatever area he raped.

>Shitters who want Joker to just be a nigger thug

It was also a shit comic.

>He'll write "damaged" on whatever area he raped.
With his cum.

I'd suck LetoJoker's dick. No homo.

A cream pie.

Shit comic.

I agree.

It really is. Though Luthor isn't too bad

Heath Ledger's Joker would do it violently with 10 pencils shoved in every orifice broadcasted live while prosing about how it was society and Batman's fault that he was doing this. It wouldn't be funny but it would win a gorillion oscars and there would be essays posted on Reddit and YouTube about how this was the "deepest" moment in the Batman franchise.

Ideally, he wouldn't.
But, of course, writers would make him do it anyway because they have no idea how to write The Joker without resorting to cheap shock value and moronic edge.

Why did you type Heath Ledger instead of Scott Snyder or Brian Azzarello?

First post is always the best post

Because I was making a joke about TDK Joker;

What did he mean by this?

But you made him sound super edgy when he isn't even the most extreme live action example, much less most extreme example, period.

Fucking Kevin Smith..

>Picture a woman, half-naked, running down an abandoned city street at night. Tears are running down he face as she gasps and sobs. You hear an odd noise, quiet at first, barely there but soon it becomes louder. Squeaking. Constant squeaking from multiple sources. Then they come around the corner.

>Clowns. A dozen of them, Their shoes making loud squeaking and honking noises, their painted on smiles only slightly larger than the real smiles they have on their faces. The woman is barefoot and is quickly caught and surrounded by these painted up attackers.

>Before she can cry out, a balloon giraffe is shoved down her throat as several clowns take out their own balloons and begin putting them onto their throbbing erections. She's bent over by one of the clowns while two others come at her from front and behind. They quickly penetrate her and begin honking their horns in rhythm with their thrusts while idle clowns perform somersaults and pratfalls as they wait their turns with her.

>The honking begins to speed up as the clowns near orgasm and increase the rate of their thrusting. Shortly after, they all pull out of her and ejaculate into their balloons. They quickly remove them, blow them up and make them into different animals as the other clowns move in to take their turns.

>This goes on for nearly two hours. The woman is exhausted and bruised, trembling from the cold and trauma. Most of the clowns have left, save one final clown fucking her throat raw. He pulls his cock out and blows his load all over her face, then stands back to admire his handiwork.

>She looks up at him, tears in her red eyes and tries to talk.

>He hits her in the face with a pie.

Just because he isn't the most extreme example doesn't mean he isn't an example of a shitty edgelord Joker. That was my joke.
I feel like this should be obvious.