Jimmy Hudson to join 616 X-Men

>“I’m really excited to see this character become part of the team,” Senior Editor Mark Paniccia tells ComicBook.com in a statement. “Aside from the fact that he is a kindred spirit…displaced as the Original X-Men are…he’ll also feed into some themes X-Men fans are very familiar with. Like the original Wolverine, Jimmy doesn’t remember his past. And like the original Wolverine, he’s going to find a certain red head very attractive. Will this cause problems with Cyclops? Heheh. Just have to wait and see.
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/12/x-men-blue-wolverine-son-jimmy-hudson/

What does Sup Forums think?

Want more ultimate characters.

Yes

She was in web warriors. So she exists on some earth.

I also forgot about the ultimate earth alt realties and the ultimate end version.

Shuld just clone pete and make jer get adopted by spiderwoman.

I'd like Ultimate Doom to make a comeback.

I think he joined the doom faction.

So...why did they kill off 616 Logan?

Sales.

Bring him back for sales.

yay even more retreaded stories. did they think people were hungry for more love triangle bullshit?

Laura and oml and doing fine. Old Man Logan 19. 47,428 all new 18. 46,731

No. I mean death equals sales.

Bringing him back equals sales.

Now we have many wolverines=equal sales.

Plus stories.

Skitbub Inc coming soon

Cant wait.

It will out sell regular xmen.

Variant cover Snitbub bangs every AU Jeans.

More sales!

how does he have adamantium?

He doesn't, he covers his claws in organic metal convenient I know.

a wizard did it

We already had this thread.

so he has 3 mutations? wew

Miles Morales completely disintegrated him with a super venom blast

but it's comics so anything is possible

Especially if they were just gonna bring OML in not even a year after he died.

No we got the superior Iron Doom we don't need him.

I'm pretty sure they're only bringing in Ultimate Characters who don't have a 616 counterpart.

Hopefully they bring in Mach 2 and Blackheath then, they were pretty cool. Hell, the whole reservation X storyline was pretty neeto

Ultimate reed, ultimate thors hammer.

Plus OML is becoming overexposed. X-men Gold, Upcoming Astonish, Weapon X and his solo book.

He's going to be in a relationship with Jean, isn't he?

616 Reed's absent currently, and the Hammer is just an object so it's alright.

And his teeth and bones

I feel like people don't mention enough that also he covers his teeth in metal

Because it's just stupid.

Bring in ultimate kang then.

Just Red Wasp and Ultimate Jean in her Karen Grant disguise

I think ultimate wasp was merged with mc2 jhe pym to create nadia

Lobotomy Doom sucks.

What about the entire evil ultimates?

And Ultimate Fury, fuck JR.

Bring in Ultimate Venom.
The only villain interpretation that wasn't completely awful and forgettable.
Well, Ultimate Doc Ock was cool, but he's also dead.

Ultimate venom is on edge of venom verse cover.

I thought the thing crusehed his head with his hand back in ultimatum

Yes please. I'd love them to keep adding them slowly. I want a world where the Ultimates weren't killed off but slowly merged with the main world.

Wasnt him. Was sues mom.

Ultimate doom was shown in ff then miles book.

Just because theyre not on earth prime, dont mean they're not somewhere else.

Retconned for being absolutely moronic absence of the tiniest amount research, thank God.

...so Wolverine is being whored out like always? What's new?

I want them to bring Shola Inoski too. I know he had a 616 counterpart but he got depowered.

Their Armor was pretty cool too

He was supposedly dead then, yes. But the last arc of Ultimate Spider-Man had Miles' girlfriend Katie (ultimate universe Kate Bishop/Hawkeye) revealed as a Hydra agent and she and her father kidnapped Miles and brought him to Doom who was only in like the last 2 issues before Secret Wars. It didn't have time to reveal how he came back, because Miles killed him before he even left the room

*of research

seconded

Honestly want everyone but the civilians and supporting cast.

Already confirmed by writer

How he came back was revealed in Ultimate FF. It also fixed all the plot holes his appearance in Ultimates 3/Ultimatum caused.

How would you feel if they fixed certain shit by bringing in the Ultimate versions?

>Ultimate Tony Stark was better than 616 imo. UTS drank.

>We should have gotten an Ultimate Thor with OG Thor, but someone decided to waste our fucking time

>The Kid X-men being some weird version of the Ultimate X-men but they had their memories fucked up, would be interesting.

>Bring back Ultimate Spider-Man and renaming her could be dope.

They must pay Art Adams really well to do all those boring as fuck covers for shit comics.

How the hell would he even be alive? The only characters from ultimate that exist right now (as far as I know) are miles and ultimate reed. And miles doesn't even remember the universe

If you were a comic artist, would you act like drawing for the fucking X-MEN is beneath you? Come on man

Magic or something

Ganke and Bombshell too. Miles' dad

It's really no different from Old Man Logan popping up on 616 after Secret Wars. Multiverse was destroyed and the surviving pieces made Battleworld. Reed and Molecule Man remade the Multiverse but certain people didn't go back where they came from.

Really? Where?

Original post you fool

So what's Bombshell's origin now? Is she just OG Bombshell's daughter. How do Cloak and Dagger fit into this?

...Do people like Jimmy Hudson? I thought everyone had stopped reading Ultimate X-Men by the time he was introduced.

Just said he wants to bang her and that might rub Cyclops the wrong way. I thought young Jean had a thing for beast though?

Handbook states the prime universe is made of old man logan and ultimate parts. I saw a oml flashback, and it had amad marvel charqcters instead of the old origin. Meaning red skull nearly killed miles.

The battleworld ship people and dr strange and dr doom are the real deals.

While civilians are assorted.

Could also mean that ultimate characters got morphed into their prime earth counterparts, looking like 616 versions.

I liked him, but then I stopped following the comic he was in cause of delays or maybe relaunches and stopped caring.

>She was in web warriors.
No she wasn't. She was in Spider-Verse, which occurred before Secret Wars. She's dead, just like the rest of the Ultimate U.

Nope. She showed up in web warriors later in a cameo.

Which issue?

I never followed Ultimate X-men. I get that he's meant to be wolverine's son that replaced him after Ultimatum, but how does he have adamantium claws? Are they just the claws or is it the rest of his skeleton too like his dad?

He's definitely not Wolverine, k guys?

So Spider-Man and Thor from the ship are the same one's and just forgot?

Organic metal like Colossus.

GONNA

Yeah, same 616 versions.

>how does he have adamantium claws?
He doesn't. He has an organic metal that he can turn on and off like Colossus, but instead of covering his skin, it covers his bones.

The last one. Whichever number that was.

GONNA!

Wait why do they cover his teeth?

Teeth aren't bone

Ah, nothing like recycling old stories. House of ideas indeed

Marvels handbook states ultimate end endures. So theres another universe out there with her in it.

That's not countng the alt ultimates univeres that never was destroyed.

I'm pretty okay with the character joining, his powers, and possibly more Ultimates joining. Talking about Jimmy himself - he has a far better background and story history than Miles as Spider-man, and the metal coating is less of an insult than Venom Blast or WTF it's called.

My big question is - who will teach him to fight? I mean, REALLY fight. Because he is wayyyyy short on that department compared to dead Logan, Old Man logan, or especially X-23 Wolverine.

Jean can just psychically implant combat training in him

Laura is getting there.

This

>>“I’m really excited to see this character become part of the team,” Senior Editor Mark Paniccia tells ComicBook.com in a statement. “Aside from the fact that he is a kindred spirit…displaced as the Original X-Men are…he’ll also feed into some themes X-Men fans are very familiar with. Like the original Wolverine, Jimmy doesn’t remember his past. And like the original Wolverine, he’s going to find a certain red head very attractive. Will this cause problems with Cyclops? Heheh. Just have to wait and see.
This sounds like a cringy repeat of stuff we have already seen a hundred times.

Whyte does every mutie want to fuck Jean? And why is she such a slut in every universe?

So is there a mini Storm who can join?

Because this team is white as hell

She is hot.

I mean, Storm and T'challa's daughter from the future that stayed in the present at the end of Battle of the Atom is presumably still running around? She came back, made a point about how she was staying to help hunt down the villains from BotA and then never appeared again. And the villains from BotA are going to be appearing in X-men: Blue at some point so she could presumably join the team.

But unlike Jimmy Hudson, literally no one gives a fuck about her.

>But unlike Jimmy Hudson
People actually give a shit about him? Seriously?

WASTED POTENTIAL

Post-Ultimatum X-men has quite a few fans, including me, and he was a prominent character in them. Presumably he'd have fans as a result.

>Post-Ultimatum X-men
Why would anyone continue reading anything Ultimate that wasn't Spider-Man? Especially after Ultimatum

>establish ultimate x-men in 616
>killing X-men blue
>Germany will become Reich again

Sign me in.

no one is going to acknowledge Brian Wood's X-Men.

same reason you haven't seen Jubilee's baby since that series ended

>Logan can't fuck teenage Jean, that's creepy and wrong!
>But Logan has to fuck Jean! The triangle demands it!
>What about his son? Not the evil bisexual one, but the blonde lame one?
>Isn't he dead? And, from another reality?
>So is she! That's why it works!

BRILLIANT

I liked their take on the Utopia storyline

The government dumps two dozen mutants on a reservation in the middle of the desert and tells them it's their country now. The soil is terrible for farming and there's no natural resources.
So they used Magma to reshape the landscape and Storm to change the climate and had Blackheath and Zero engineer a sentient plant that turned their patch of desert into a lush jungle. And they started trading the seed with other countries

It felt like they were starting a real country in a way that Rightclops never did

that logic is too perfect.

Teen Tyke should fuck Laura.

Kek

They should have done that when both Wolverine and Cyclops was alive, but now its too late.