>But why not?
>>Lmao cuz!
>I'm gonna go anyway

*dad gets taken*

>Garnet why didn't you say this would happen
>>Lol idk

Why did she become so retarded?

rubies are dumb remember? sapphire just barely balances it out

Sometimes the idiocy of her Ruby half perfectly intersects with the indecisiveness of her Sapphire half and you get moments like these.

Basically, she was bogged down by infinite possibilities and couldn't parse them out.

Because Steven Universe is shit, stop spamming threads here and go to trash

It's almost as if there's a reason home world doesn't let multiple gem types fuse.

You get dumbasses like this.

Can we please get a competent leader for these dunces.

It's because shit would have been a lot worse if BD discovered the CG still existed.

How is this hard to understand?

>Tells Steven that a diamond could possibly be there and it's incredibly dangerous and selfish to go there at that moment
>*cries for a few minutes due to Garnet telling him no*
>Nothing bad happens following this moment

Man, if only we had a competent leader for these dunces.

they need to unbubble bismuth

and don't bring up the practicality of the breaking point because it's fucking obvious that everyone in this show uses melee weapons for aesthetic reasons and therefore some kind of BFG would not be an option

Steven needs to learn that killing people sometimes is the only option, you can't get through life by just sitting someone down with some tea and crying it out. A good example would be in the image related.

The breaking point imo was less of a end all be all weapon and more of a broad concept of the start of a new line of weapons meant for 86ing gems. And yeah, the weapons are basically just subdue sticks/discs at this point.

>REEEE STEVEN CRIED I HATE THIS SHOW
I'm not biting your shitty bait anymore. Grow the fuck up.

>I'm not biting anymore
but user you just did took his bait

>Bismuth
>wanting a crazy ape for a leader who tries to kill it's own teammates
Sapphire would be fine if she wasn't so horny all the time.

They don't want to kill the same people they're trying to save.

literally what's wrong with what he just said why didn't she tell him there was a diamond there and we can go later

Steven would've went there to see the Diamond.

>Responds to me anyway
Stop trying to prove your metal on the internet, loser. Go puff your chest somewhere else.

No, he wouldn't have. He would have listened to Garnet if she had just told it to him straight. He was putting everyone at risk by seeing her. He wouldn't have done it, it would have been completely out of character.

Him going would just further indicate that this show has bad writing.
>waaaaaah I wanna go see the diamond I can make her good
>She's a war lord that would kill every last one of us would she have known we existed
>waaaaaaaahhhh no she wudn't!

This. He was getting tired of the CG's shit, wants answers, and is unwilling to accept that he can't talk his way out of any situation.

Yes he would have.

The reason is because she freaked out.

Going there with Steven would have resulted in a confrontation with BD, for a confrontation she might have lost and there is no telling as to when BD would have leaved. It's meeting Greg that made her change her plan.

Sure she could have told BD was there but there was a risk it would have incentive Steven to get there instead of discouraging him. Plus BD make completly lose Garnet her shit. she has admitted she fucked up there.

>Yes he would have.
>Trip fag with Rebecca's name
I'm not going to bother arguing with you, not worth the effort.

Amethyst tried to kill Pearl, Pearl raped Garnet and filling let Steven fall to his death, Garnet is a completely emotional stunted when anything involving fusion comes into play, Lapis and Peridot are former enemies that tried to kill Steven in the past.

Bismuth shouldn't be singled out for wanting to shatter Steven.

Prove it

WE

She doesn't say "lol idk"
She actually explains that if she took him there, there was a very high chance of the crystal gems being discovered by a diamond, thus fucking everyone over.

Or she could have just said that

It could be justified that she saw what would happen if she said that and also didn't like the outcome and that this outcome was the best overall.

How though? If anything it would just increase the likelihood of him not going

WUZ

At first I thought Blue Diamond had been there for the past 5000 years mourning and Garnet couldn't bring herself to see her again because she'd helped bring her such pain

Jack did that on accident.

GEMS

>nah steve-o cant do that it'll kick off this needlessly long arc to save your dad that's kinda boring and we're not gonna revisit any of that shit for years anyway

See can't have that, the barest drip of the plot would never happen then.

A dude with a few hundred BMG's round and a good rifle seems all that is needed to defeat the gems, if we are honest.

because fusion lol

Because Garnet stopped being "responsible yet mysterious surrogate mother" and became nothing more than "walking allegory for gay relationships"

It was just to create some suspense to make people wonder what's so bad that Garnet is afraid of it

Sure, she could just have said they'll go tomorrow or something

But Steven would have found a way to cry about it enough to go anyway

I said "overall", ya dumpling. This is the best because Greg was taken away but the Earth is safe, everyone is still alive, and the CGs are not found out.