CLASSIC INTERNET IS COMING BACK BOYS
WE WON

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED Ajit 'started from the streets of shit' Pai

poo in loo.

We did it reddit!

Nice. I missed the days of Chuckposting.

fuck off Agit

Why does Sup Forums of all places, want net neutrality repealed? Do you faggots realize that this website is as free and open as it is, literally BECAUSE of net neutrality?

Imagine actually believing this

Because the majority of the population of Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums anymore.

because its the online equivalent to wearing diapers to "own the libs"

>literally BECAUSE of net neutrality
Net Neutrality came into existence in 2015
Sup Forums has been around 2003

because libertarians are business cucks

I do, because that's a fact. Net neutrality protects open forums...like Sup Forums, from corporate interests. You retards cry about shills all the time, now it's going to be an inevitable reality. Have fun paying a 20 buck fine for wrongthink and having your bandwith choked by Spectrum.

Contrarian fuck.

It was supposed to be Google and Facebook's turn to censor the internet and block hate speech, it's like election night all over again bros.

Sup Forums is pants on head retarded. You would think they would be against something like censorship.

Net Neutrality has existed in different forms for the better part of 2 decades now you Gen Z faggot.

It’s a mix of contrarianism and corporate bootlicking. Sup Forums would let trump’s cronies fuck them in the ass if they fucked a liberal a little harder.

Awesome, I cant wait to pay 14.99 for my Sup Forums package and all these neets will get off my boards since they wont allow government subsidies to go to luxury services like the internet.

That sounds like some pseudo-intellectual shit.

Sup Forums was founded almost 15 years ago

>Sup Forums being allowed as a package

oh hunny. it's over.

>make a vague statement
>hur you newfag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_the_United_States
>In the United States, net neutrality has been an issue of contention among network users and access providers since the 1990s.[1][2] Until 2015, there were no clear legal protections requiring net neutrality. In 2015 the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) classified broadband as a Title II communication service with providers being "common carriers", not "information providers".

OH NO THAT'S IT! ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET IS DEAD!

>this revisionist post
lmao

He has to make a point to push his liberal agenda friend
please don't bully

I hope Sup Forums shuts down now, because this is all Sup Forums's fault. Just because liberals like something doesn't mean you act like a contratian fuck about everything. Enjoy you bootlicking retards

You mean like they have for the past couple of years??

>bets thing to ever happen to the world
>google, facebook, youtube, reddit
wtf I want to repeal net neutrality now

You both are bad with English. NN being something enacted in 2015, doesn't mean that its existence NOW is what keeps Sup Forums free and open as a forum and repealing said thing, would ensure that this entire site gets ruined.

And you sound like an actual dicksucker.

>I hope Sup Forums shuts down now
Why don't you just leave instead? You clearly don't like this site and your post even proves you don't care for it

>literally defending Ajit
/po/trarians are the worst, holy shit.

>he actually believes that this will take aways his 4chans

>tfw no more internet

Hold me bros, I've never been so happy

>You both are bad with English
Umm....... wow can you like not sweety, have you ever considered that English isn't everyone's first language shitlord? Check your anglo privilege you oppressive piece of shit.
We are all waiting for your apology, or for you to swallow a cyanide capsule, either one works

So... basically you are saying we should get rid of this protection because "ISPs didn't abuse it before so surely they won't now!"

This doesn't disprove what I said, the repeal acts as a legislative precedent that the FCC didn't have until this year, which will open the floor for more restrictive bills, which the FCC are already planning to hammer through. Before NN, there weren't any concrete rules, now with its repeal, they are getting to decide what rules to make and it will just be in the interests of corporations over consumers.

Are you just stupid?

I bet you also fell for the Paris Climate Accord meme

oh I'm sure it wont be part of any other package, I'll just have to pay the extra for the single website.

>google and faceberg and wikipedia are all evil jewish companies fellow 'pedes!
>but AT&T and Comcast and Cox are totally /ourguys/ they wont ever fuck us over

>meme
>being the literal only first world nation not to participate because the President is cucked by Big Oil.
I hope you're fucking proud of looking like a laughingstock.

It's hilarious how partisan nu4chan is

If Obama wanted to repeal net neutrality you could perfectly imagine the negative reactions without any sort of mental gymnastics

>So... basically you are saying we should get rid of this protection because "ISPs didn't abuse it before so surely they won't now!"
t. google employee

Redpill me on Net Neutrality. What's literally one benefit to consumers?

>Milo and Sargon
>saving western civilization

Can't wait until the major ISPs block access to Sup Forums, tbqh

Seriously though is everyone here for free speech or not? Sup Forums's entire foundation is built on saying whatever the fuck you want.

Post >yfw you're not american

Low internet prices, competition and nobody can police bandwith to fuck over pther companies on purpose to strongarm them into playing ball.

based, fuck net neutrality

so long as google and facebook gets shitted on I don't care
You can attribute a huge portion of societies ills with the advent of social media cancer

You pay less since you only have to pay for the sites you actually use

Gen Z faggot confirmed

MAKING MY INTERNET MORE EXPENSIVE AND RESTRICTIVE TO OWN THE LIBS

This whole net neutrality thing has very quickly become like marijuana legalisation

I agree with the proponents but the absolute downright stupidity of said proponents makes me want to defend the other side

Are you guys even American?
Do you understand basic concepts?

post yfw americans will no longer be part of the internet

>it's revisionism if I don't have a memory beyond 2015

>mfw

insallah

Keeping corporations from being fucked in the ass

But repealing it upsets liberals so /po/ is all for it now, even though they cried and cried when they were kicked off discord.

Wait shit I meant one good thing about repeal.

Isn't this the same soylogic as commies who want to burn all of society down to spite a specific demographic/target?

Because Sup Forums is populated by moronic contrarians with no actual beliefs of their own. When they start getting fucked they'll cry about it as if they werent supporting it just to piss people off. The rest of the species was against the repeal, so Sup Forums must naturally support it even if it goes against all their best interests.

>Gen Z faggot confirmed
>coming from some "I can't remember the internet pre 2010"fag

>dude funnel a ton of money into useless green energy and draconian carbon taxes when we could just build modern molten salt and liquid metal reactors so we can maybe lower degrees by 1/10th of a single degree lmao

Get fucked Americucks.

Holy shit these are two entirely different things. You are fucking stupid

>BUT MOM I HAVE TO GO MEME WITH MY FRIENDS ON Sup Forums PLEASE PAY FOR THE EXTRA PACKAGE THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE ALONG WITH REDDIT

Y'all are fucked.

There is literally nothing stupid about an argument for net neutrality, nothing you said makes any sense. Weed should be legal because drugs should be left to the private sector to decide what to do with, they aren't medicines. Government ahouldn't police and restrict the internet just like they shouldn't bar you from safely using recreztional drugs legally.

fire with fire

>not working 40h a week so you can shitpost about Bane

Yes, lets trust the corporations to lower the prices, they will clearly fight to keep things fair for the little guy instead of colluding to keep prices high and streaming speeds throttled.

Yeah now if only the US was working on more nuclear instead of going all in on coal and oil.

Of course they are 2 entirely different things. What the fuck are you on about?

sauce?

Doesn't matter if you like social media or not faggot, people should be able to use it wether you like it or not. Restrictions on what websites people browse is for communist fucks. The intrenet should be free and public to all.

Where will the site go?
Canada/Bongistan/Australia/Europe will force him to shut down the site
He can't go back to Japan because of [removed due to special rules for not being allowed to talk about] and take the site from him
He won't move the servers to third world holes like brazil and mexico

>t. Comcast employee

See I can do this shit too cuck.

A heady mix of reactionary contrarianism, masochism/cuckoldry and just plain stupidity.

>largest growing private sector in most of the world
>useless
>taxes on literal pollutants that statistically drop when implemented
>draconian
Imagine being this cucked and brainwashed.

GOODBYE AMERICANS

Whoa that sure is so nihilistic and dangerous brah I better not cross you since you have no coherent beliefs to satire or argue against!

You're literally describing what happens when you get rid of net neutrality...

keep projecting bud