TWIN PEAKS

>massively autistic beta orbiter who is so obsessed with the thought of sniffing a dead underage highschool girl’s seat that he gets a bunch of people killed and himself trapped in a hellish nightmare dimension for 25 years
>and then even after he gets out he also ruins the life of some thicc MILF just because she looks like said dead underage highschool girl

Why do people like this charactet again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSjLnHy_fZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=mijnup2bkMY
youtube.com/watch?v=xkt8L0NtSjA
youtube.com/watch?v=qL8PvvyeoAY
youtube.com/watch?v=AYOXAhd-HQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bcR1KG2rVRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Having sex with cute highchool girls is the American Dream

Sounds like he did nothing wrong

>autistic seat sniffer lusting over a 17 year old girl

/ourguy/

Don't worry it's all a dream anyway.

Any cooper wojaks?

Because he's also Mister Jackpots.

HELLOOOOOO

Also I like the term "charactet" but he's at least three characters in the series.

>OP literally got Lynched

he was on the straight and narrow as dougie. curiosity, ambition and a penchant for the duality of existence played him into evil hands. chilling as a cautionary tale

At least he came back to life again. Right?

Kyle is okay with Cooper kissing Laura Palmer on the lips, but not shagging Audrey because it's "out of character"? I don't buy that shit.

Dougie was the best part of The Return

youtube.com/watch?v=cSjLnHy_fZ8

he likes coffee and cherry pie

>acting like this was all some form of hubris on Cooper's part
He was just following the fireman's instructions

One is just a mysterious moment emphasizing the spiritual connection between Laura and Coop with a splash of cliche (femme fatale in black giving him a kiss)

The other is just a grown FBI agent wanting to fuck a high school girl

is that reviewbrah?

I'MMA I'MMA
GOOD MAN

best song

youtube.com/watch?v=mijnup2bkMY

>tfw there aren't any sheets for this on virtualpiano

>Americans equate kissing with full-on sex

imagine to be their pusy slaves...

I never watched this show but I’ve been interested for awhile. Any good? Any cute girls?

Yes to both.
This show has the qtest girls, Lynch has patrician taste.

"Hello everyone. This is Running on Empty: Food Review!"

So this scene got cut, huh?

Remade, more likely.

Was he just following instructions when he got the woman he was assigned to protect killed?

Was he just following instructions when he got himself trapped in the black lodge for 25 years?

You don't understand Cooper the boy scout at all. He could have told the giant to go fuck himself at any point but he's too set on being a do gooder.

>The Chad Dougie Jones

I laughed OP, good post

Anyone have the special features? I saw there’s one with Lynch filming the woods scene with Laura and Coop in Part 17, which bonus feature is that?

Yes and yes

BASED

God I wish I was that statue

He really was a chad. Got to fuck a hot black bitch and MILF Naomi Watts while all Cooper could think about was dragging his dick through citrus-covered broken glass for five miles to sniff a chair Laura Palmer once farted on.

Sounds like Cooper was a true patrician.

Do you speak MICRA®?
youtube.com/watch?v=xkt8L0NtSjA

How are those equivalent?

The virgin Coop
The chad Dougie

Lmao

Source?

Cooper’s only mistake was lusting after the inferior Palmer girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=qL8PvvyeoAY

>wanting a tulpa gf

My waifu and I are very happy in Missoula, Montana.

Was Janey-E a tulpa? Her connection with Dougie and Diane makes it seem that way

She was Diane's sister, course she was.

>6 months since I watched TP for the first time
>still can't go to sleep without the lights on as Bob is haunting my mind

Fuck me, no horror movie has had this much of a lasting effect on my mind.

Pic is Tremond Grandson

He wasn't even creepy, Judy is much creepier.

Coop didn't listen

Coop is a good guy who means well but he's not so hot on looking at the bigger picture

Maddy was Laura’s cousin and NOT a tulpa!

Can any autistic/spergy anons confirm if Cooper's behavior matches up with autism? I'm not the type of person to assume every fictional character is a sperg, but some of his quirks and reactions in the first two seasons are pretty questionable.

Because Laura Flynn Boyle was influencing him to say that. This is common knowledge, user.

Criminally underrated posts

HELLOOOO0000

>3 refers to the episode where Cooper is brought into the world as Dougie Jones
>16 refers to the episode where Cooper reawakens
Probably the most obvious of Lynch's hints

He's social, polite and most people love him. a sperg is pretty much unable to tell social cues so they come off as assholes/retards. If he is a sperg, then he's on the low end of the spectrum.

>projecting this hard onto a protagonist
wew lad

Shitposting is now an acceptable way to start a thread. Apparently "/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General" wasn't enough for this user.

/tpg/ and Orville threads were the best m8

Post memes

>catalog filled with Star Wars
>we're all just chilling in a comfy Twin Peaks thread

>s-stop making fun of muh husbando! no fun allowed!
Calm down lads

This, pretty much. He thinks with his heart and isn't able to see the bigger picture until it's too late. Remember when he makes a big deal out of falling in love because the last time it happened someone died? Then he falls in love with a mentally frail woman and encourages her to take part in a highly publicized contest being targeted by a serial killer who's gunning for him and everyone he cares about?

Sounds good to me

Not to mention he got too personally invested in the Laura case. He became so enamored with Twin Peaks that he didn’t see it was Leland Palmer until it was too late and he killed again, and he was so obsessed with Laura that he let himself get trapped in the Lodge for 25 years with her, and then even after he got out he fucked up even more and possibly ruined his life and Carrie Paige’s.

It's just nice to type "tpg" into the catalog, that's all.

He also used a Tibetan rock-throwing technique to find his first lead, which I'm fairly certain isn't standard FBI practice.

That's amazing.

Don’t blame Cooper, the allure of Laura’s Black Lodge Pussy is too powerful for any man to withstand.

It didn't even work either.

_____ _____ _____

One of the earlier /tpg/ memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYOXAhd-HQQ
A classic.

jeremy spokane class today lol

Did you photoshop him to look exactly like Reviewbrah or is this from the actual show?

From the actual show, Cooper just has that old reviewbrah look.

>Behind the scenes
>Lynch refers to the golden ball as "BB"
What did he mean by this?

Because it was just a painted BB

Imagine being Ray Wise in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sheryl Lee, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and lovely symmetrical white face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is Google another black grandma on his iPad in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ray and not only sit in that chair while Sheryl flaunts her attractive body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her curves and Caucasian skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that sob. Not only having to tolerate her beautiful fucking visage but her kindhearted attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SHERYL LEE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her adorable fucking Anglo-Germanic face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of teen anals and black grannies and later alleged Lynch rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missoula. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her porcelain stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "CUTE" (for that is what she calls herself) beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ray Wise. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Disgusting

I literally laughed out loud
Thank you

Did anyone else interpret the ending of the return to be a good thing? Not necessarily happy but a step in the right direction?

stupidest twin peaks theory ever t b q h

Was this Bobby's turning point?

youtube.com/watch?v=bcR1KG2rVRA

Nonsense, nothing can be stupider than the 2003 bullshit.

For me it reinforced the idea that Cooper will never let Laura’s death go outside of basically being able to undo it. As Richard he could have gone to Odessa, seen that she was living a (relatively) normal life as Carrie Paige with no memory of her years of abuse and rape, and left her be with the satisfaction that it was a net positive. Instead, he had to take her back to the place she was tormented and make her relive it all over again.

Please explain.

>Original show is set in 1989
>new show starts out with 25 YEARS LATER
>guys I cracked the code the new show is actually set in 2003
fantastic times
I really want to congratulate that user that predicted time travel shenanigans ever since secret history though

See that's just not how I saw things at all. Leaving Laura there would be letting Judy win. By waking Laura up (not into realizing she was Laura Palmer but that she was a creation of the giant) Judy's last grasps on the human world were expelled. This had to have been the Giant's plan, I just could never wrap my head around the idea that Coop following the Giant's plan would lead to something bad. Coop says "I understand" its pretty clear he has transcended his trappings as Dale Cooper, which would also indicate he is not trapped in the same cycle as falling in love and failing because of it. That's just me looking at the really big, cosmic picture though, which I felt The Return brought to Twin Peaks. If you look purely at characters and everything as some sort of allegory then I understand where other people are coming from