She should have said yes

She should have said yes.

He should've said yes.

I would have done no homo

>No more Jedi
>No more Sith
>No more Imperials
>No more Rebels
Kylo Ren was so close to having the perfect goal, if only he didn't ruin it by wanting to rule it.

>Rey and Kylo will never rule the galaxy side-by-side and raise a son together who will eventully murder them both in their sleep.

Just got home after finished watching it and somehow I want Kylo Rey space adventure a la Bonnie and Clyde

Don't worry, HE will be the one to say "Yes" in the and once IX is coming to a close - can't have MaRey Sue be wrong.

Anyone else get Giger feels from this?

Daily Reminder that the Empire did nothing wrong
>until Didney bought the Franchise

She really should have. He has everything she needs as a woman. The rebellion clearly isn't working out and he's proven not to be as crazy and evil as Snooker.

You mean get killed in his sleep by grand uncle force ghost Luke.

This should have been Episode IX. End the film with her taking his hand and start the next one with them trying to dismantle both the First Order and the Rebellion, thus bringing actual balance to the force.

Just like this user said, if only Kylo wasn't such a power-hungry emo faggot, they could just obliterate any fundamental SW shits and eventually settle down on somewhere remote to breed like rabbits
what makes him having such lust for power anyway? lousy writing?

Did they bang in TLJ?

They finger banged.

No, rey got blacked.

I too am physically repulsed by Adam Driver and think Kylo's pallid wet face looks like something out of a twisted nightmare scenario.

Finn got the chink. Stop lying.

Rey and Kylo hand banged. It was force sex. They were fuckin in their mind then Luke came onto them...

They did dirty things while reading each other's minds.

Like in TFA?

So, can we believe Ben? About Rey's parents?
Or did Snoke just fuck with 'em?

REMINDER

>Rey and Kylo saw the same vision, the vision is the truth, they just interpreted it differently. The vision will come true at the end of IX – Reylo side by side, in the grey.

>kylo is 29
>Rey is 19

Rey started sobbing when he talked about her parents abandoning her. It's pretty clear that's what happened. And even if it wasn't, the damage is done. Rey has nothing now but the force and the Resistance.

I kept thinking that shit over and over.
She should have said yes, at least that way the movie have some sense of awesome.

she almost did for a second there

Not as weird as the age gap in Episode I.

The white race is saved!

I just realized if they both say yes it's sort of like an unceremonial marriage.

Big age gaps between couples isn’t anything new though.

>"Will you rule the Galaxy with me?"
Yeah, pretty much.

10 years isn't a big gap.

Literally the only remotely interesting idea of the new star wars: that the only way to balance the force is through a marriage of two sues.

>came

So who is the new bad guy?

Suprme Leader Kylo and his wife...Rey.

at the end of TLJ when they're force pulling Anakin's lightsaber to each other's direction causing it to split in two and the crystal inside it explode
and then when Hux find the Snoke chamber with him dead and Kylo unconscious and immediately went sober that means Rey woke up first, why didn't she kill him?

Because she still sees the good in him.

nice maxilla