"le I'm a lesbian and so is every other woman and they all want to fuck me"

>"le I'm a lesbian and so is every other woman and they all want to fuck me"

Post the worst character of their series/universe

>Unironic "le"

I know current Sup Forums is basically reddit, but come on.

She's bisexual and only kissed a single woman this whole season of LOT

I remember wanting her to fuck off and show us more based Ray.

Did season 2 get better?

Yes, but we get more Sara.

Who is she she looks hot

Sara is best lesbian tbqh, and it's not like the show was constantly showing Sara lesbianism, we must have had like 2 or 3 scenes in total in season 2 of Sara being a lesbian. So quit yer cryin

The problem isn't Sara herself, it's that she projects an aura that magically turns every famous woman in history she meets into a lesbian too.

She was bisexual but she went full lesbian.

I stopped watching like 4 episodes into season 1. Fake dr. who was the absolute worst with his atrocious acting, and the entire thing felt boring as fuck.

>Travel back in time
>Writers can't deal with the fact that people act differently towards gays, minorities, and women

>escapist show about superheroes doesn't have 100% accurate depictions of periods of history

It's not a very good show though, I agree on that point.

Ugh why did Laurel hate her so much that she had such an ugly costume made?

There's so much SJW stuff in LOT I'm surprised they didn't have Jax fuck Stein's wife in the past.

what's wrong with that? The captain of a group of time police fucking various historical figures is hilarious, and the fact that she's gay makes it moreso.

she's basically kirk but with time travel and gay.

>Implying she won't be back to the cock on the next season
Her lesbian shit is just fanservice

Yes. Season 2 was a lot more whacky and focused less on drama. The team was more competent without the Time Masters making them make stupid decisions.

Also the villains were actually engaging instead of "swarthy Egyptian immortal stalking Hawkgirl like some 15 year old neckbeard"

Aside from Heatwave, she's the best character. Or at least she was last time I watched the show.

Oh heavens no, not that. How can the world cope?

No the real problem is that they ever let Stein and Jax be more than five feet away from each other

I demand webms of said lesbian sex!

the Hawks really dragged the show down

>is a lesbian
>fucked Ollie in Arrow season 2
explain.