Rate 'em

V>IV>VI>III>TFA>II>TLJ>I

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3a5j8PgQxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IV > V > VI > III > II > TFA > 1 > TLJ

No...it can't be that bad. I refuse to believe it.

IV > V > III > VII > I > VIII = II > VI

Return of the Jedi is boring shit and a chore to watch

I guarantee if the retarded ideas in TLJ came from George they would be universally ridiculed, but since it's Disney and everyone decided they already liked the movie 2 years ago they have a free pass

IV>V>VI>TFA>TLJ>III>I>II

ESB>ROTJ>TNH>TFA>TPM>ROTS=TLJ>AOTC>CW=R1

V> VIII > IV > VII > VI >>>>>>> III > RO >>>>>> I > II

V > IV > VI > III > I > II > RO > VII > VIII

V>IV>III>VI=VII>R1>VIII>I>II

This, there was a bunch of shit that would come from Lucas too.

It’s not, the movie is great

IV > V > VI > Rogue > 1>TFA > 1 > 3 > 2>TLJ

V > IV > III > VI > RO > I > II >>>>>>>>>>>>> VII >>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>> VII

III, IV, V > I, II, VI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TFA, TLJ, RO

I think of them in tiers desu

VI > V > IV >>> III > RO > II = TFA >> 1 >>> TLJ

IV/V > R1 > VI > VIII > VI

Prequels don't exist.

V >IV > VI > III > II > I TFA > TLJ

Why do people pretend that Empire Strikes Back is good?

OT might as well not exist either after VII and VIII

VI > V > RO > III > IV > I > VII > VIII > II

VII > VIII > VI > IV > V > III > shit > I > RO > >>> The Room > II

V > IV > III > VI > I > RO > VII = II >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eating garbage>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ewok movies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>holiday special>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VIII

>haven't watched a star war since the dumpster fire that was Ep II
>people ITT rating II better than the new movies
How fucking bad can they be? Is it just some guys hairy ass on screen for 120 minutes?

How about taking the young, hopeful and kind-hearted Luke Skywalker and making him a paranoid dick who nearly killed his nephew because of a bad vibe? Or how about making Leia a superhuman force user? Or how about the first movie establishing a big bad for this trilogy and then killing him off like they did in the prequels? Or how about Luke drinking from a giant sloth's tit? Or how about their equivalent of R2D2 riding a huge AT-ST?

VII/RO are disappointing in my opinion, TLJ actually makes it look like Disney hates star wars and it's fans with a burning passion, it was jarring.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

TFA is actually decent enough, even though it borrows fucking everything from the originals.

TLJ can be considered worse than II, because the only thing that can be said to its credit is that the effects are decent and the movie looks great. Other than that, the dialogue is as blunt and cringeworthy as Ep. II, and they shit on the lore and characters harder than Ep. I with the midichlorians.

Georgie boy wrote much of the dialogue of the prequels, that's why it's shit. I don't know what excuse does TLJ gets.

More or less the same but II is definitely not above I to me.

V>IV>VI>III>VII>I>II>VIII

III = V > IV >>>>>>> VI = I >> VII

TFA just doesn't feel like a star wars movie and it never will

Star Wars was never good for me past the age of 6

The prequel dialogue was like autistic bad, like conversations felt like the characters had never spoken to another person before.

TLJ felt like Tumblr users bouncing FUNNI MEEMZ! off each other

TESB = ROTJ > ROTS > ANH > RO > TPM > TFA > AOTC > TLJ

V > IV > VI

Only soyboys care about the rest

I remember when I was in day care everyone wanted to be Han and no one wanted to be Luke because it was obvious who was awesome and who was a whiny chickenshit. Even though Luke was a lot more powerful.

To think the protagonists would become progressively worse than Luke boggles the mind.

IV>TLJ>V>TFA>VI

Don't include non-canonical movies please

The absence of a cartoon rabbit trying to make my laugh when he steps on the poopie elevated Ep. II half an inch over Ep. I to me.

I'm not a big Star Wars fanboy, so I don't take personal offense about what they do with the characters. I do it when the movie treats me like I have a spare chromosome.

the prequel trilogy is more canon than the new one. Lucas was a part of it

IV > V > VI >>>>>>>>>>>> TLJ/II/III >>>> I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TFA

The Emperor scenes in RotJ are good enough to redeem anything else in the movie, and that includes the special edition Jedi Rocks scene.

Yeah sure but the reason I disagree if the fact that II is literally the biggest example of stiff wooden acting, unironic hamminess, shitty sub-plot filler interspaced with Anakin and Padme's side scenes, and really bad CGI and what not.

If you cut out Jar-Jar from TPM, at least to me, its a decently good film even by Star Wars standards, yet despite Jar-Jar's presence being limited as a backlash to his screentime in TPM for AoTC, it did not help.

5 > 4 > 8 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 1=2

Worst opinion I've ever seen, kys

lol at the contrarianism in Sup Forums right now my friends. TLA was better than TFA and all of the prequels, but some people can't think objectively if there's disney in the credits

u guys seen TLJ already? how?

That's a very good ranking my friend. III is my personal favourite but yours ain't bad.

>8 not below 2
bait
super bait

3 > 5 > 7 > 4 > 8 > 6 > 1 > 2

Come at me.

IV > V > VI > everything else is shit

I liked the PT for Sidious/Papa Palpy. Come at me, fags.

every list without Ep2 at last place is pic related

TLJ at best is equal to AOTC. Not above it.

Do you mean TLJ? It's not, if for no other reason than the character assassination of Luke from the integrity of "I am a Jedi, like my father before me," who proved that his faith in his friends was a strength and not a weakness, to "Oh jeez I better kill my nephew, oops, well I guess I'll sit on this rock for a decade instead of helping any of my friends."

The simple fact to put TPM at the very end is enough to show you're a massive pleb, a sheeple and you should simply kys. Btw disney is not canon.

V>IV>VI>I>III>VII>II

4>3>5>RO>6>2>8>1>7

haven't seen TLJ

IV > V > III > VI > I > VII > II

Yes I unironically think TPM is better than TFA

>Terrible dialog
>No discernible villain
>The heroes are indecisive as fuck
>Cartoon rabbit to entertain brain damaged children
>Replaced force spirituality with midichlorians
>A little kid in an oversized helmet whipes down an enemy base
>"I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!"

Yes, it stays on the bottom, forever.

III=VI>V>IV>I>II>RO>bantha poodoo>VII>VIII

Wookie Christmas special was the best one

5=4>6>3>1>2>>>>>>>>roadkill>>>>>>>>>r1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tfa=tlj

V>IV>VI=III>TFA>I>RO>II

I haven't seen TLJ.

I don't think Lucas would fuck up the character arcs of the original trilogy characters as bad.

anyone who says tfa is better than anything is a redditor. it's a fucking copy of a new hope. it's not even original and has some shitty mary sue character. it's awful. at least the prequels were original

V > IV > VI
(Power Gap)
III > I > II
(Power Gap)
Rogue One
(Power Gap)
youtube.com/watch?v=S3a5j8PgQxg
(Power Gap)
VII > VIII

Its all because of Rey
fuckin ruined it from first frame

I'd put TFA equal to ROTS, but this is unironically very accurate.

V>IV>III>VI>R1>VII>I>II>B4E>VIII

Swap II and I and it is literally perfect

As a movie it's better than II, but it ruined the ending and characters from OT so much that it made me hate it more.

Empire
Star Wars
Return of the Jedi
The Last Jedi
The Force Awakens
Revenge
Phantom Menace
Clones

>movie comes out
>it's always the last in these shitty threads

nice fresh meme anons

If you disagree with this you are wrong

5 > 4 > 6 = 3 > 1 > 2 > 7 > Star Wars fans personal hell > 8

Well, it's not a meme this time.

t. Disney shill

4>5>6>1>3>2>8>7

Only an autistic manchild would say that about the prequels.