Are there really that many black electricity characters?

Are there really that many black electricity characters?

Is DC gonna do anything with Milestone characters?

Not really, it's just Black Lightning then a few created because his rights were fucked up and like one or two intentional homages. Still probably more white electricity characters.

yeah the holdup is that Hudlin is busy, but they're working on OGNs

I'm still disappointed that Xiaolin Showdown didn't bring back Omar and have him be the dragon of lightning. You have a main cast composed of stereotypes, but none of them are black? What a shitshow.

Didn't he come back as the Dragon of Steel or something? He definitely came back in one episode

It's been said by Hudlin that it's actually DC holding Milestone back. He said it on I think Facebook.

Most of them are just copies or tributes to Black Lightning and Black Vulcan.

Jack was going to become the Dragon of Metal if the show kept going.

Proof of this.

When was this?

Last month maybe.

Going to remind you that Milestone only lasted for four years and was discontinued due to lack of sales.

Is this stereotype the reason they made Electro AND Shocker black? Shcomer isn't even electric.

Yeah, there's a reason DC only wanted Static.

Electricity is a cool power so of course your going to give your cool black superhero electricity powers.

Just people imitating the one.

Black Lightning, and for some reason the cartoon version is Black Vulcan. Then Milestone making a teen version.

No idea why the fuck ASM Electro was made black, and a nerd, and an Osborne employee, and a creeper,

From what I see the black guys are typically the technology using/smart guys.

>Mr Terrific
>Steel
>Black Lightning
>War Machine
>Falcon
>Cyborg
>Black Panther
>Bishop
>Bumblebee
>Hardware
>Rocket

Most of the time they seem to be nonpowered guys who invent gadget costumes or armors. Sometimes they are cyborgs, sometimes they have some very minor powers but heavily rely on their technology like Bishop and Black Panther.

There's also Garnet, and Cyborg uses electricity all the time

I hope DC does some thing with Black Lightning when his pilot comes out.

The only white characters with electric powers I can think are Livewire, Lightning Lad, Lightning Lass and Electro .

Tech shouldn't count

I think he means we see more black characters that are tech users than black guys who are superpowered.

Which still includes superpowered ones anyway.

>listing the twins but not their brother

Is shocker white?

is Shocker actually a shocker of things?

Soul Power?