Press [S] to spit on corpse

Press [S] to spit on corpse.

Hope Disney gets cucked next.

How disney will be affected by Net Neutrality?

Net Neutrality stifled innovation tho

>Hope Disney gets cucked next.
Disney will soon be able to just buy Verizon, they don't give a fuck. You'll be using DisneyNet to connect to DisneyStream to watch Disney content

Imagine being this cuckolded by telecommunications corporations that you shill their legislation FOR F R E E on a film board

Not by NN but by something else

>Unprecedented era of civil engagement

Yah I love twitter and faceberg so much.

Oh no, based corporations are crying. Quick, shred the constitution!

the 2016 election was a mistake

I love reddit!
What's your username?

can a smart user explain to me in dummy speak what this means?

>da jooz
>cucked
>ever

net neutrality good
trump bad

Imagine giving a shit.

The internet was no different, better or worse, 3 years ago, and was waaaay better 10 years ago.

So why would anyone who isn't netflix or facebook or whatever give two shits?

Reed Hastings should have accepted Disneys offer for him to take over as ceo when Iger retried
He cucked himself

Based corporations are celebrating, user
PRAISE KEK

Says the person who is unironically shilling for mega corporations right to pay less money
FUCK CAPITALISM, amirite?

It means th law they introduced in 2015 listing ISP's as telecommunication companies has been repealed.

So now we will be returning to pre-2015 internert laws.

Also Netflix might have to pay more for bandwidth.

Friendly reminder NN is not the problem but the state.
This would not happen under anarcho-capitalism.

>unprecedented creativity

Oh noes. Jews 1 & 2 might have to pay Jew 3 slightly more shekels for their services.

>unprecedented era of innovation, creativity & civic engagement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

no no, those are evil right wing corporations.
We love based left wing corporations like Twitter, Google, Facebook and Reddit!

And those extra sheckels are coming out of consumer pockets.

Better than Jewbook, reddit, Google and Twitter, I can tell you that

If Netflix can't afford to finance yet another "Fat Slut Talks About Her Cunt & Whines About White Men" special, it's us, the consumer, who truly suffers.

OK Netflix wanted NN now we know Neutrality is wrong.

So you're defending greedy corporations because they'd screw you over?

VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK VOTE FOR TRUMP LOSE INTERNET SHITHOLE AMERICA KEK

Then I won't buy their product.

Protip: Only absolute fucking subhuman retards pay for Netflix anyway.

If you wanted to fuck Disney changing copyright law so it doesn't go 70 years after the creator's death (until they need to increase that anyway) would do infinitely more than anything you could do relating to net neutrality

Only Comcast is run by a Jew, the other two are not. Shouldn't you be happy about that instead of making up lies that the other two are run by Jews? Oh wait, your entire life and world view and about shilling a victim complex so you can cry. In all seriousness, here's hoping you get some real reason to cry, like a horrific disease, you brainlet alt right SJW.

Not him but what's wrong with netflix?

>america
well it is the land of the free and a capitalist powerhouse, net neutrality doesn't belong there.

Then stop being poor and making stupid decisions. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. There will never be a world where you get free gibs, redditor.

Everything you dumb goy.

Funny how liberals have been happy schreeching "muh private business! muh freedom of speech doesn't count!" for years now, but are now freaking out and demanding government intervention to control access to private businesses.

Have so seen the garbage they churn out recently?

The internet ran just fine before 2015, why are people so alarmed by this?

no need to pay when you can pirate for free
t. poor

1. It's Netflix

2. Nothing if you don't actually pay for it.

3. How does someone have to ask this on Sup Forums?

so it's been around for under 2 years and people are acting like it's armageddon when it's gone?

>Surely our culture, which is based around incredibly virulent racist memes and unlimited access to anime, won't be affected when ISPs can discriminate against content!

Being so deluded must be pretty liberating, tbqh. I am kind of envious.

>Kim dot com has plans on creating a new alternative internet.

It will fuck small companies more than large companies.
Telcos can just toy with them now.
Giants like Google or Facebook on the other hand have more than enough weight to get a decent deal.

Holy shit, American are about to get majorly cucked by their shitty ISPs

If I wasn't poor I'd still pirate everything. I refuse to pay for entertainment media, I've been Jewed too many times.

Americans getting cucked again.

Companies with monopoly should have the right to permanently suspend you from their service because you have been identified as an unperson for something you did outside their service.
But god forbid companies actually have to pay a bit more money to stay in business, that'd be awful.

i dont understand a single fuck about all this thing, but the fact that netflix is crying like a bitch tells me it was the right decision.

Does this mean that we will get rid of american posters?

>Netflix CEO - Jew

>Facebook CEO - Jew

Huh...imagine that.

Soyboys lying on the internet.

Why'd you get so upset anyway - Jew is simply shorthand for Exploitive/Parasitic Business Owner. Calm your tits.

Disney single handedly fucked up copyright law in the US just to keep their hands on Mickey Mouse for all eternity.

>about to

Because it was already the de facto course of action and you're being disingenuous or willfully ignorant

>3. How does someone have to ask this on Sup Forums?
>can't answer it

Because Netflix prices will go up.

Maybe they'll have to Pay To Post on twitter.

>when you can pirate for free
Not with net neutrality repealed.

Will this finally kill Sup Forums?

Soon.

>muh slippery slope and $5000 per month to browse Sup Forums
Basically.
All repealing Net Neutrality means is that the government is no longer saying "you can't do that" to ISPs.

Well, our culture faced LESS oppression from corporations prior to net neutrality...

Yeah piracy didn't exist prior to 2015, good point.

europe has net neutrality
maybe Sup Forums will be great again

For Americucks maybe. The rest of the civilized world will be fine. You know, where NN is properly standard, where circumcision isn't the norm and where people get actual healthcare without going bankrupt.

Well, we had American posters prior to 2015.

We also have Australian posters.

So no.

>Netflix goes bankrupt
>Amazon will have the monopoly on streaming as well now
good job America

Which they still actually can via the FTC.

>Literally asking what's wrong with PAYING for Netflix on Sup Forums

That's why changing it would be the best way to fuck with them. How many properties would they lose complete control over if you changed it to "until the creator is dead" or "twenty years after you buy the rights" or something like that? If the people that actually supported removing net neutrality supported deregulation like that I would probably not give a shit, but all they're doing here is allowing us to get buttfucked after a significant lobbying effort like always

what about Sup Forums?

Weird.

I managed to pirate prior to 2015.

90% of the Netflix produced content is YAAASSS SLAAAAYYY QUEEEEEN

Australian here. We don't have net neutrality.

What's the difference?

We do more piracy than any other country on Earth. So that's not a problem.

I think you mean HBO

They don't have Net neutrality in Israel.

What difference at this point does it make?

What about it.

Sup Forums was founded in 2004. Net Neutrality was introduced in 2015.

Sup Forums had more to fear from hosts, who aren't neutral or regulated. Just ask DS.

So you literally have no idea what you're talking about and you're just hoping no one notices?

>literally can't answer it
>literally has no reading comprehension

>proudly pirates his media
>companies start catering to the audience that pays (female)
>"Protip: Only absolute fucking subhuman retards pay for Netflix anyway."

>there are people on Sup Forums that honestly believe giving monopolies more power will not result in increased prices and lower service

Your blind hatred towards reddit has just cause you to shoot yourself in the foot.

THey literally have a black women secretary in something like 80% of their shows

>twitter, normiebook, netflix gone

wtf? i love pajeet politician now!

>Fuck those massive corporations they need to be stopped
>*Proceeds to shill for other equally large corporations*

No I was agreeing with you.
I'm a millennial and remember that piracy didn't exist prior to 2015.

>Netflix CEO - Jew

That's wrong though, you mentally ill lying shill.

>Sup Forums supported NN overwhelmingly during the last policy fight for it in 2015

Wonder what happened since then :^)

resist

>Disney gets cucked next

How?

>US companies wants NN gone
>International companies want NN to stay
RMYT

> Jew is simply shorthand for
Do you think anyone actually believes this, you 60 IQ abortion? This is just what you say when you get caught lying about people being Jews. It's your way of distracting from the objective fact that nearly all mercilessly greedy business owners and government personnell are white non-Jewish.

>Things that never happened

it did but isp's were deliberately throttling it.
now they can continue doing so legally
hope you're happy ;^)

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE AMERICANS

HAHAHHAA

The harder it is for normshits to use the Internet the better. Fucking burn it all down.

How do I short Google, Netflix, Twitter, Youtube etc?

It's true. Sup Forums before Trump has always been for NN ever since a lot of them discovered their torrenting traffic was being throttled. Now all of a sudden Sup Forums is supporting some poo-in-the-loo and wants net neutrality gone? I don't buy it. I think it's mostly underaged Sup Forumstards trying to "troll" paired with a bunch of Russian shills. Americans are fucking dumb.

>Russian shills
You sound like a redditor.

The internet was a mistake, if it burns, so be it.