cringiest moments in comic history

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-morality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>comic history

>posts Sup Forums

???

I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I EVER SAID, CAROL IS RELATABLE

Is Carol jealous that Jess is making out with someone who's not her?

Yes. Carol "Cuck Queen" Danvers.

That one comic where god takes away everyone's powers so that they can suck Batman's dick

>Carol getting cucked
That's not cringe, that's fucking hilarious.

wow carol is such a beta cuck

second-hand embarrassment always makes me cringe tbqh

>memes
Come on, son. Even if you're going to post recent shit, stuff like Magneto getting dressed down for killing Red Onslaught was more fucked than any of this synthetic outrage shillturfing crap.

I feel bad for Steve Gerber.

I don't understand. Is it just because Howard is a shallow joke character?

The writer used Howard's backstory to mirror and reference >muh opression.

I don't mind when a woman refuses a man's help claiming she can defend herself, but the meme word triggered me.

>contains a muslim
>muh cringe
back to Sup Forums

>defending mudslimes for any reason
Back to tumblr.

At least Sup Forumsacks belong on this site.

Honestly even the word itself doesn't bother me but it's cringey to use as an actual response in an emotional situation. I feel like most would default to rude, disrespectful, condescending, etc first and then maybe categorize it with the meme term in hindsight.

You're the one who needs to go back, Sup Forumsmblr.

>"I don't like what this man is saying so I'll inflict violence on him for my satisfaction."

it's progressive, just like the antifa!

Mockingbird deserved better.

England is currently undergoing a cultural crisis of Muslims outnumbering the natives and of England losing it's cultural identity.

Marvel then makes Captain Britain a Muslim Woman.

No, we don't find it funny, deep or politically correct, we think it's in fucking terrible taste.

It'd be like if the Jews collectively resurrected Hitler and the Nazi Party and begged them to gas them all.

Not that user, but I would say that recent events in Britain make that page a lot cringier

the comic itself is of the highest quality Marvel has to offer.

That "art" looks like bad cg models. Like the ones you find in DA.

I mean they're not wrong, it's an alien, they could have like 20 sexes or some shit in their race.

Not Sup Forums but comic books writers have likely never met a muslim in their life because the way for writing them
>Take "white" character
>Make them brown and give them a hijab
>THIS IS A MUSLIM CHARACTER, I WONT ACTUALLY GIVE THEM THE CULTURALLY DIFFERENCES OR HAVE THEM ACT MIDDLE EASTERN BUT I AM SHOWING DIVERSITY

She has balls hmmm? Good futa always do.

How recent are we talking? Wasn't it published several years ago?

>Abloo bloo just as bad!
>Muh side has never advocated violence or dumb revenge fantasy!

If this is cringe, then every appearance of Red Skull must be cringe.

>Muh side
Tell me what my side is, if you know so much about it.

No "we" don't retard, go back to your quarantine.

To be fair, most aliens Marvel folk meet can and sometimes do breed with them and in every instance I can recall, they've had two genders.

aww cute
you've gotten lost on your way to tumblr.

>Sides
Thanks for reminding me that there are people that think they are fighting a civil war.

Embarrassing.

>Bendis'd
>murrikan woman leading their team
>don't even have a book they're just lackeys in Carol's
Is there a sadder story than Alpha Flight?

She existed like 5 years before you or anyone else on this website gave a shit about any of that, though. Hence why it's a panel from some forgotten Secret wars tie-in instead of the comic which actually introduced her, or gave her the sword Excalibur. You just want to seem cool on the internet.

>Act middle eastern
>The cultural differences

It's almost like they're not a hivemind.

I don't see the problem.

I think Dust was written pretty believably as a muslim, but that was before everything got the where it is today.

Pathetic.

>*unzips dick*

>I'm allowed to do it because my enemy does it
Have fun shitting on your own moral high ground idiot

So did Jane. People are still pissed they made her Thor in the name of progressiveness. No one cares about Captain Britain that much, but since it follows the same minority legacy formula it's deserved of cringe nonetheless.

Take your mudslime loving ass out of here, faggot.

>No DC

That's a completely accurate depiction of a literal Nazi's ideology though.

nigga u dumb

That is the point of their ideology. To get them to act a certain way.
>Gays go to hell
>Women should be subservient
>Atheists have to die

If they dont follow the religion they don't follow the religion.

aww cute
you've gotten lost on your way to pol

It was, but it takes on a completely different, darker meaning if you were to read it today.

And for english people, this could considered the equivalent of making John Henry white.

yeah
Drumpf is literally hitler. End white males.

Why can't we have a Muslim character actually be muslim? Why can't there be a Muslim hero who refuses to shake hands with female heroes or a muslim hero that is anti gay and in both cases have the character learn to adjust to the western world as well as have the rest of the characters adjust to him. It's a fact that the VAST majority of Islamic people are what most westerners would consider to be very far right and yet all the muslims we ever see are Liberal Muslims which for the most part don't exist.

The literal Nazis had an alliance with the middle east...Hitler loved Islam. Seriously.

not really I have a couple tabs open, sweetheart.

Red Skull is a Nazi. He's saying things consistent with Nazi ideology. I don't know what's so hard to understand about it.

Personally I blame the jews.

He didn't 'love' Islam, he just said he liked it more Christianity. Doesn't mean he didn't stress racial and cultural purity at every occasion. That was the whole foundation of the ideology.

>Red Skull is a Nazi

Its brain washing. If you can tell all muslims that they actually behave a certain way in all the media they see you can replace their culture.

Make them good little units of labour.

You are an idiot if you think representing a culture means a hivemind.
Over 85% of muslims think gays should be punished user and even more than that think it's wrong.
By making a "middle eastern" character but making them act like a random liberal westerner is literally white washing.

>dance off, bro
>you and me

>made her last name Hussain

Really?

Go on and do the "you're a nazi" song and dance, when you'd never call someone out for blanketing their ideology as a hivemind.

Nice grasp of the english language, lad. Again, she had already inherited the legacy well before that issue was published. You didn't know that, and you sure as hell didn't care, because you're just a casual looking to be part of something.

>Bad thing is fine because others bad thing too
You are trolling at this point I hope.

>Liberal Muslims which for the most part don't exist

Citation needed, inb4 breitbart or some rag

This isn't racism, this is wanting a realistic portrayal of a different culture in a mature way instead of hiding it.
The VAST majority of Muslims are conservative and not just a little bit either.

>muh side
are you retarded?

Hussain is a very common name

Perhaps because most non-black Muslims in the US came from the less conservative upper classes and fled their countries to get away from the religious nuts. You idiot.

>What, you saying we some kinda DC's Legends of Tomorrow or something?

Do point out where I said it's fine you spastic, I pointed out that it's laughable to act like only they do this, because retards constantly keep trying to do this and it gets dumber every time it happens in another samey pol bait thread like this one.

I actually find this amusing. That art absolute kills it, but the situation itself is solid.

Marvel ad campaigns get more abstract with each passing year, I swear.

Are you? Every time people whine about this it's incredibly often one step removed from someone crying about "So much for the t-tolerant left amirite! ;-;"

Islam is inherently a right wing ideology.
You don't need a citation on that other than the Koran and Muslim culture in itself.

Islam is a conservative ideology. There are ex Muslims from the middle east that preach peace and love and progressiveness but they don't call themselves Muslims.

Progressive muslim is like progressive nazi. Its just silly. Muslim, like nazi has defined characteristics. You change the characteristics and you dont belong to that group anymore.

For example, is Islam you can commit suicide and be good with God as long as you kill some non muslims. Its why suicide attacks are popular with them when they decide their life sucks.

>The VAST majority of Muslims are conservative and not just a little bit either.
Lol there are lots of liberal muslims especially in western countries

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-morality/

before steven universe
there was