ITT: Cartoons that were consistently good throughout all the seasons

ITT: Cartoons that were consistently good throughout all the seasons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R40SHwcM3wQ
www42.zippyshare.com/v/WPFUKWPt/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pirates of Dark Water

It got worse when computer became more of a character and courage started speaking.

Still a great show but it wasn't consistent

>inb4 anti-Ashi fags

it only got better with each season

I could have sworn courage was speaking in the first season

Weird, looked it up and you're right. He spoke first and then became silent. So it got better.

My bad.

I feel bad for Dilworth.

Seasons 2 and 3 were a slight step down, but season 4 was a massive step up. I'd say it still fits OP's specification though.

It got much worse, actually. Courage's lines in season 1 were hilarious, and I really missed those.

I'd say it had a lot of peaks and valleys, like some episodes were kinda bad and then others were a obvious huge spike in quality

Sorry no, Season 1 was the best with the most memorable moments, the others ones are less good.

Only bad episode was Jack is Naked, for me. Jack tales comes a tad close too. Other than that I enjoyed every episode.

More like the vast majority of episodes were amazing, but you'd have the occasional episode which just didn't work well, especially in seasons 2 and 3.

You'd rate those below the Farting Dragon one? Seriously?

IMO both of those were very good, if not awesome.

I get S2's complaints, but what's wrong with S3?

I just looked over the episode list again, and you may be right: the only not-so-good episode of season 3 is the swamp monster one, all the others I recall ranging from very good to just amazing.

Frisky Dingo

KND

I HOPE YOU DIE
I HOPE WE BOTH DIE

this. It got better with each season

>Jack
>Good after season 4
heh

Made me realize how many cartoons don't fit the criteria. But honestly Gumball fits the bill, I think the show is as funny and clever as ever.

We don't count shitty continuations. Same reason LOK is fanfiction.

>Season 1 was the best with the most memorable moments
Literally all best episodes were from Season 2 and 4.

The only downside of later seasons is that Courage started speaking less and less and the Computer faded away in obscurity.

Both of you are fags.

impressive, for 10 seasons

Why?

S1 was mediocre at the best, bad at the worst, the rest of the seasons are good but it still has some stinkers

>The only downside of later seasons is that Courage started speaking less and less and the Computer faded away in obscurity.
To be fair, those are pretty significant downsides.

First 2 seasons are good. 3 tries too hard to cram in never before seen drama and make you care in 11 minutes

My nigga. Still love this shit, even named my dog Tula.

No one said King of the Hill yet?

Go ahead, hate me all you want. IMO season 4 was incredible, and I fully stand by that opinion.

In fairness, that was due in part to the season getting its entire episode order slashed in half after Dino delivered exactly what [as] wanted.

Duck Dodgers
Megas XLR

there's a reason for that.

I just consider season 1 and remaining seasons two different series completely. Still, the show only gets better, which is a good thing.

Megas season 2 wasn't nearly as good as season 1. Agreed on DD though.

>Space Ace!

I hate you, Courage.

I wouldn't say EEnE was as good by the end as the earlier seasons, but it never got bad.

Invader Zim

youtube.com/watch?v=R40SHwcM3wQ

The things I do for love...

The Nickelodeon seasons of Doug were consistently decent.
Average all around though...nothing amazing but nothing ever terrible either.

Last seasons were notably worse and it's arguable whether it ended before it got bad or not

Doug was consistently boring that's for sure

I'd support that. The later seasons were generally weaker, but no more than the first couple back when it was finding its roots. The middle seasons were undeniably the best.

Not a cartoon, but I think Usagi Yojimbo has managed to stay consistently good all these years.

I don't remember any shitty episodes. Most of them were good or beyond good.

>thumbnail

fuck im retarded

Arnold Betrays Iggy was awful

Billy and Mandy

Since this show gets threads from time to time, I expected people to say Rocket Power

Rocket Power was fucking garbage bro
but I still call people who wear socks and sandals shoobies

Couldn't get an ounce of entertainment from that show. I wonder if it's a cultural thing.

The last season was kinda bad, especially when it was nearing to the Underfist thing, which never took on.

Consistent is a good word for Rocket Power. I never found it to be especially good, but it wasn't unbearably bad, either. I'd usually watch it if there was nothing else on, or if I knew something decent was coming on after it. It was the cartoon equivalent of the basket of bread they bring you in a mediocre restaurant- nothing you'd write home about, but sufficient to tide you over until something better arrives.

Ya season 4 was fine, but that means it wasn't consistently good if that stands out

the bast answer right here

Avatar: The Last Airbender. It seems to be one of the most popular cartoons of the 2000s, yet no one has said it yet. Even Megas XLR got mentioned, which was nowhere near as popular as Avatar was.

The DCAU.

All of it.

School episodes were off-putting

>S1 is bad meme
S2 is where it went to shit

I thought it was better than first two seasons, and about on par with season 3. Sounds like consistently good throughout to me!
Nobody said it yet because it doesn't qualify.

>post S3 Gumball
>Good
Yeah no. And S5 was fucking shit

you asked for it

Is there a reason why?

The second season is the weakest one. Episodes are not bad, just random adventures. The first season had strong world building, while the third and the fourth have episodes that show Jack very close to his goal.

The fifth season is alright

>not liking dr zalost
>not liking king of flan

this was an analogy for Jesus, right?

Shit taste detected. S3 and 4 are the best seasons.

THIS! Venture Bros has been incredibly consistent for over 13 years.

>this is what S3fags actually believe

It's not perfect

Everyone with a brain is a S3fag so....

More like people who started with S3 and know nothing about S2. Almost all the memorable gumball moments are S2.

Like?

Season 5 was dogshit. Early season 1 is nothing special.

Eustace was why I watched courage and the original guy who played him knocked it out of the park and so when the new guy voiced Eustace it just didnt work for me at all and it was really weird how they used sounds from original Eustace with the new guy therefore proving they preferred the original Eustace too.

The only really good episode from S2 is the sweater, the world and the game. Season 3 had the kids, the puppy, the joy and the money, the lie and the shell. Season 4 had the fury, the uploads and the origins. So yeah, every season other then S1 and maybe S5 has had extremely memorable episodes.

My nigga

she never said that :/

>the puppy, the kids, the lie, the uploads
>good
And S2 also has the Remote, the fridge, The Finale, The Flower, The Job, etc. Almost the whole season is memorable. S2 even got the most hated episode: The Hero

>Oney will never bring back Leo & Satan.

That's more due to the fact that he hasn't spoken to the guy who voiced satan in years.

At least heres a new hellbenders:

www42.zippyshare.com/v/WPFUKWPt/file.html

Oney actually mentioned he'd be willing to bring back L&S, and he is also working on multiple other animations. Check his Twitter from a few days ago

I was looking for this everywhere. Ty user

Sup Forums will truly bitch about anything

man Duck Dodgers was so good

I enjoyed the final season with school more on subsequent viewings. They're good.

I know some people hated Lucky,but those seasons are still good

more like "it ruined my edgy fan theory about all the kids being dead, so i don't like it"

Teen Titans

I really hate afterlife theories like that.

Detentionaire