Beetle is set to appear in Homecoming

Superior Foes movie when?

Are you sure it's the girl? Because my guess would be Thunderbolts setup.

No, it's Abner, but he's still one of the important characters in SFOS

Are you really asking if the MCU, who has been under assault lately for having too many white dudes, would choose the black woman (or is she latina?) Beetle over the old white guy Beetle?

Diversity brah, it's gonna win 90% of the time.

Actually the guy who plays Abner is not white, he looks Arab, but he's Canadian iirc

>not remembering when Abe was turned black

Source?

...wait, are Vulture and his crew the "Sinister Six"?

Black. She's Tombstone's daughter. C'mon.

I don't have source but the actor who plays him said it on an interview yesterday.

Don't even remember his name, it was michael something

Source?

Ah so you are trolling for (you)s, got it.

Presumably after Sony does several Venom movies, a Black Cat and Silver Sable movie, a Sinister Six movie and whatever other Spider-Man property they can use before they start scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Note, this is not me saying Superior Foes sucks, I love it, this is me saying that a movie exec wouldn't really see the appeal of a movie starring B and C-List Spider-Man villains.

I have no reason to lie my friend.

SHIT

Wait sorry, user, found it Michael Mando is playing a yet unconfirmed role, apparently.

Totally. For whatever reason I had in my head that she might be mixed or adopted.

I blame it on her coloring being more mocha than ebony.

How much fucking shit are they gonna cram into Homecoming holy fucking shit

There is no source for that claim, tho, and anyone can edit wiki articles.

Especially considering Sinister Six is bound to make 2 billion.

WE THUNDERBOLTS IN PHASE 4.

I mean it makes sense.
>Cap, Tony, Widow, Falcon, etc die/disappear in IW
>Zemo takes the opportunity and starts the Thunderbolts

Since Marvel is exiling all their teams to the tv division, I can see it happening.

I'm pretty sure Tombstone says at some point that her mother was Columbian or something

She's mixed

>Wikipedia

nice source there bud

user, remember that despite the Marvel Studios name being on this, it's still a Sony-produced movie. This'll be the first truly awful MCU movie.

>wikipedia