ITT things that set off your autism

ITT things that set off your autism
>Alien from another planet
>Doesn't do or need something that literally all living things need to do because LOL THEY ARE AN ALIEN
>Can't stand water
>Doesn't need to eat
>Doesn't need to excrete waste
>ect

If this sets you off, you need to have your autism recalibrated. Aliens aren't living Earth creatures.

I'm more put off that alien biology isn't played with.

Like making shit like Febreeze work like nerve gas on an alien or something.

>alien from another planet
>you expect it to conform to traits developed to survive on THIS planet

There's a difference between being autistic and being stupid.

Would you let a rock monster anywhere near your toilet?

The gems are parasitic machines, who emit holograms. They are robots.

>Aren't living earth creatures
But they are living creatures and therefore need to do stuff.

It's not really that that bothers me.
In a way I think it is a creative excuse for not caring about technical things like oxygen and food. But when it's used as an excuse by every SU fag ever for everything it gets kinda annoying. It's basically a 'get out of jail free card'.

They're really fucking op for my taste…too perfect.

What's really strange is why they are human in appearance. It's not a very good form for practical reasons….

I still stand by my head cannon that they aren't really aliens but are some technology developed by humans of the future who put them in the past due to their slow development so that they can pick them up later.

But user, where do they get enough energy to project and maintain hard light bodies of they don't eat or sleep?

You don't get biology or chemistry. Even without being from earth all living things will need to get energy somehow, excrete energy somehow and would almost definitely use water since it's the universal solvent.
Don't call other people stupid when you are uneducated.

Sure, but it could be completely different "stuff". It might even be unnoticeable.

>In a way I think it is a creative excuse for not caring about technical things like oxygen and food. But when it's used as an excuse by every SU fag ever for everything it gets kinda annoying.
What.

They need to get energy somehow
They need to excrete waste somehow
They need to conduct metabolic processes which would almost definitely require water
They need to reproduce and have some way to pass on genetic material

>Aliens come to Earth.
>They speak and understand English.
>They use Human/English terms and concepts.
>"Send in team Beta and the Preatorean Guard!"
Also
>Aliens attack Earth.
>We are completely outmatched.
>We reverse engineer something of theirs.
>This means we suddenly beat the Aliens.
And further to that...
>Reverse Engineer Alien technology
>Where and how do we build the facilities to reverse engineer and then re-produce this technology?
>Why does it take such a short amount of time when it probably took the advanced aliens decades?
>What if we have to grasp completely Alien scientific concepts to understand and use this technology?
>Where are we going to get the materials for this? How are we going to get the materials to where they need to be without the Aliens noticing?
>How can we produce the technology in any meaningful quantity?
>Why would Humans acquiring a little bit of the Aliens technology mean anything when the Aliens all ready have so much of it and are masters of it?
>What if the Alien technology requires Alien materials Earth lacks?
I have always hated the trope of reverse-engineering Alien technology to suddenly win. The fact that Aliens could reach Earth at all means that they're so much more advanced our resistance is meaningless.

How would a rock get energy from food or sleep? How would that even work?

They are certainly made out primarily of Carbon just like living things and therefore would get carbon based chemical energy.

Again, what if they do all of this on a microscopic level? Earth bacteria does it, does it not? Who's to say aliens don't have biology that allows them to get around certain size limitations?

gems don't really fit all the scientific criteria of 'life', for example they can't naturally reproduce

Gems are hard light beings. Basically smart rocks that can bend light around them to form their being. They are not organic creatures that need whatever organic creatures need to survive.

>Microscopic
But they would still need to eat even if it's the things around them. If it was on a micro level they would look like colonies feeding by going over to an object and dissolving it.

this is what makes me wonder about some of the stories about places like Montauk, NY. They said lemon pledge got grey aliens drunk as shit, and they only discovered that because they fucking smelled bad, so they tried to bully one between shifts and spray it to cover the smell and discovered its effects. Also that Draino stirred into water is delicious smelling and tasting to reptillian aliens.

Too weird to make up

Everything needs energy to operate no matter what you are made of user.

>posts an example that isn't even biological in form
Rocks and their light-based projections don't need to eat, silly.

>ITT things that set off your autism
Your shit taste in rock creatures.

How do the rocks get the energy to bend the light around them?

I mean, what if they get it all from the air, through tiny pores? Just an example, but it's possible...

>I still stand by my head cannon that they aren't really aliens but are some technology developed by humans of the future who put them in the past due to their slow development so that they can pick them up later.

well that's stupid
you aren't allowed to complain about the rest of the show because of how stupid that idea is

You're implying logic to a fucking cartoon you retard. They're smart rocks and they can pretty much do whatever they want.

Silicon, try again nigger

How do they power their living?

Silicon is functionally similar to carbon so they would still need the same things, just Silicon based compounds instead of carbon.

>it's a children's cartoon so it doesn't have to have thought put into it or be consistent
I hate this argument.

magic

Even most fantasy writers know to at least somewhat explain where magical power comes from and makes it a finite resource.

Don't even try to explain this shit. Do you remember, when Pearl literally extracted the Lapis Lazuli mirror out of her gem, like it was stored in there?

It's not an argument. I'm saying you ARE retard because you can't understand that you can't imply logic to cartoons.

>You are retarded because I think cartoons need to have low standards
Yeah, consistency and logic are bad user.
Yeah, no you are the retard.

>I am an idiot and don't know the difference between realistic and internally consistent
SU fags everyone.

No, you are fucking austistic as fuck if you're over-analyzing children's cartoons this much. It's for children. You are obsessing over something meant for little children.

Even as a child I knew it was stupid that an alien would be allergic to water.
>It's ok for it to be shit, it's made for kids!

>being a pathetic loser man-child who single-mindedly obsesses over inconsequential little things in cartoons intended for children.
You must be a real devil with the ladies.

>an alien would be alergic to water
There is no way for us to know this.

Also cool lies, user.

But you know what really bothers me? When we Humans think we are omniscient and are all ready the supreme, ultimate masters of all reality.

You mean Sup Forums?

>Cool lies
user, most children in the first world not raised in hitch ville or some ghetto are taught basic biology in school.
>There is no way to know that
Yeah there is. There is a reason NASA wants to find planets with water. Living things need a soluble liquid for chemistry to occur and water is the only common liquid that has the ability that can put ions apart. Sorry you are a brainlet.

>to care about cartoons or not to care about cartoons the thread

Has faggotry gone to far?

Shittiest bate ever, user. They are not living creatures, they are living creatures but they are not ORGANIC, they need no life support (sorry for my shitty wording), they need light to project themselves as a hologram.

>They are not living creatures, they are living creatures
Samefagging to correct myself, i meant to say
>They are living creatures but they are not organic

>Beep
>beep
>beeeeeeeeeeeeep

You're projecting. You're projecting so much it's unreal.

Pretending your younger self has the same opinions and knowledge as you do now, that everyone else does too, and that everyone else is on your side are some of the most cliche false arguments anyone can make.

This reminds of that scientist in Flight of Dragons who claimed all pre-schoolers knows all of the science and physics of the Sun and Light mechanics just to make himself sound more right and his opponent sound more stupid.

>They need no life support
They need energy to keep them alive. Basic 3rd grade science isn't bait.

No, you are projecting. You figure since you are an idiot so is everyone else.
Even a child should know that living things need water and both Bill nye and Carol Sagan have explained this at a level that children can understand.

They are given a power source that will last many thousands of years upon creation. Gems are canonically bigger on the inside. For all we know each gem has a fusion power plant the size of a football stadium on the inside.

Even then they need atoms to fuse so would need to get them from somewhere.

But, they're magic...

Just tell yourself they get their energy from the Aether and be done with it

Or this

Yes, from their stadium sized fuel reserve that will power their measly form for many thousands of years.

Probably fabricated from a self-perpetuating fabricator.

>if it can be explained like that it isn't fucking magic user

>believing the lies of canonical liars
They probably just got sick and tired of explaining general relativity to primitives.

Even nonliving entities need energy in order to do anything other than just sit there.

Autists everyone.

>Doesn't need to excrete waste

IKR, this show would be so much better if I got to see her do that

Remember Rome:
>heights of science and civilization that will only be surpassed a millennia later
>overrun by a bunch of dirty savages due to decadence, corruption and overreaching

>Aliens invade
>Except humanity is the aliens
>Humanity is fucking awesome
>Aliens get uplifted into a golden age of FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY
Why did this never happen?
It's either 'buhhh ebil aliens wanna kill us' or 'buhhh poor aliens are exploited by us'.

They get their energy from the hateboners of Sup Forums

>ect
oplasm?

>Aliens invade
>Aliens fucking awesome
>Humanity gets uplifted into a golden age of FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY
Fixed.

>Aliens find us
>Aliens are **Muslim**
I want this to be the premise of a book. How would people react.

That did happen though
Sort of... in Mass Effect, for example
It's also shit
By **Muslim** you mean stuck in the middle-ages or religiously fanatic?
No fucking **Muslim** civilization would ever reach its own planet.

>They need to get energy somehow

Yeah, this bothers me too, but I've let it go for the most part. We'll probably never get an explanation.

>They need to conduct metabolic processes which would almost definitely require water

No. They're rocks. It makes more sense if they were electric somehow.
If the rock itself has the power to regenerate their forms, then it has to store at least part of their energy.

She's barely above a robot. It's never been shown that gems need some sort of immediate sustenance. The didn't really think this through.

This is also the show where there are things that can travel faster than light

>Just put a black hole in front of your ship, that's how an Alcubierre Drive works right?

In a baby Steven flashback episode it's mentioned that Steven's gem needs to be kept exposed.
Maybe gems absord some sort of energy through it?

>Maybe gems absord some sort of energy through it?

It makes so much sense now…gems are light powered. They have to keep their gem exposed in ordered take in light from their surroundings through their gem. Then like a prism they can channel this light into different colors and shapes...
So if their gems are smothered for long enough would that make them suffocate?

>aliens don't need to eat, drink, sleep and can basically live forever
>alien empire is somehow running out of resources

They need to suck planets dry to make new Gems.

They absorb an amount of bio energy from the earth while incubating, an amount that is projected to last for their incredibly long lifetimes.

However is that's not enough, I like to think they can draw extra energy the same way a green lantern power battery does: from a centralized all-source at the heart of the universe, or in this case Homeworld.

>expecting sense from the lowest of low sci-fi
>where early on it was explained as magic and both the viewer and Steven were lied to frequently

At a certain point, your autism just has to accept that the writer was too lazy to explain.

>Febreeze
Mate, it's Febreze. It's always been Febreze.

It's because they're a completely diferent type of lifeform you fucking moron.

I think it's one of the most imaginative ways of handling alien's out-wordlingness. Plus, the fact that they belittle organic lifeform's ways is even more accurate to lifeforms such as the gems.

The gems' physiology were one of the only things I thought people agreed was a good and interesting ideia, but holy shit there's a brainlet for everything. Fucking off yourself.

Next you're going to tell me it was always Berenstain. I'm onto your little game, user!

>biology
>chemistry
Gems are magic, dum dum.

Magic is just a word for forces we have yet not explained.

They're not actually magic, it's all bullshit they tell Steven to not have to explain their geotechnology.

I have a theory that the Gems run on lesbian sex, which is why that Holly Agate was so thirsty the second someone of a rank she could try to lick the toes of came around she started kowtowing.

>Call someone a brainlet for knowing basic science

>The laws of thermodynamics and chemistry don't work on ROCKS YOU IDIOT