It's a "Broccoli is literally poison" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGyBx3TfdbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in b4 Stewie or Calvin&Hobbes

>Broccoli is an estrogen blocker
Hmm

>le kids hate vegetables meme
The vast majority of kids I knew growing up had no problem with veggies.

Broccoli isn't bad with some sauce.

Thanks OP, for giving me an excuse to post this.
youtube.com/watch?v=MGyBx3TfdbI

Broccoli tastes so damn good when steamed and put with sauce

Release the cheese.

That ep made me hungry for some broccoli

Its all about where you're getting your veggies from, and how they're cooked. A lot of kids I knew had parents who couldn't cook vegetables for shit and basically just heated up can green beans and spinach to go with food.

My mother uses vegetables as a vehicle for shitty jarred minced garlic. No matter what I do I can't get her to take 30 seconds to use the fresh stuff.

Broccoli is trash

As a kid, broccoli was my favorite vegetable by far. It isn't anymore, but I still fucking love broccoli.

Holy shit

This fucking episode gave me a phobia of broccoli for like 3 years when I was kid lol.

Kids like you are the reason cartoonists can't have fun anymore.

Yeah. I really don't get how people can like it.

I don't hate it, but I also literally taste nothing when I eat it. It's like chewing brittle, soft plastic. Adding spices and cheese or whatever the fuck doesn't seem to make a difference either, it just separates as I chew and I'm back to feeling like I'm eating a packing material, but I also have a glob of seasoning and cheese in the other corner of my mouth now.

Steamed, baked, raw or fucking charred to a black crisp, I've tried it all. It's just nothing. There's no taste. There's nothing to like. I can totally understand just slathering shit on it and eating it because it's healthy or something, but saying you love it just doesn't even register in my head. How can you like the taste of literally fucking nothing?

>>>/cock/

Remember the Simpsons Halloween episode where a piece of brocolli killed Homer? It wasn't a giant brocolli or evil or anything like that, he just ate it and immediately died.

Could be worse. Could be Brussel Sprouts. They are natures turd. They taste like tiny turds.

How stupid.

Broccoli is delicious. Especially steamed and dipped in ketchup.

>steamed and dipped in ketchup.
>dipped in ketchup.
>IN KETCHUP

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?!?!?!

>lol vegetables are literally poison
>why are our kids so fat?

I put ketchup on everything. It always works, too.

Fucking hate the smell when boiled, but I eat them anyways, preferably with cocktail sauce.

Then again, what do you expect from amerilards. Aren't vegetables illegal in Texas and Alabama or some shit like that?

>Aren't vegetables illegal in Texas and Alabama or some shit like that?

Wut?

All you need to make them taste good is butter and salt

Broccoli was delicious. I never got those episodes. Whoever made it cool to hate on broccoli and cauliflower fucked up an entire generation that neglected vegetables. I always ate them, save for a few things, and that was only due to preference.

I was exaggerating actually.

It really more for like a week.

I fucking loved PPG as a kid.

Shut up Boco

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Ketchup is for meatloaf and potatoes and that's it.

Yeah, isn't it against Jesus or negro food or something?

Honestly, it's kind of horrifying that they straight up ate these aliens while they were alive and screaming.

Is it true that if you're American and cook your food in any way that isn't either deep frying it or boiling it in water with no seasoning you can go to jail?

Most parents would just boil it to death with zero seasoning and nothing to go with so it was like eating mushy and bland shit.

Broccoli is GOAT.

Tomatoes are the evil of mankind that needs to be purged.

Yes.

>Broccoli is GOAT.
Yeah!

>Tomatoes are the evil of mankind that needs to be purged.
Eh, I dunno. They're okay in some stuff, like caprese salad. Or just having tomato slices. I don't like having whole mini tomatoes in my food, though.

This! Fucking hell imagine if from their perspective

I know its a fruit but I'm just saying avocados are disgusting

What kind of bait is this?

>Tomatoes are the evil of mankind that needs to be purged.

cooked and seasoned well they're fine, it's just the raw flavor that is terrible

Faggot

What even is this fucking meme that broccoli tastes bad? It's pretty okay, especially steamed.

it's just a meme, like people pretending bacon is special

Funny

In Japan children LOVE broccoli so they use green bell peppers instead, which they hate

>this thread
reminds me of the time where Doofenshmirtz stole all healthy food and unhealthy additives so he could be the healthiest person in Danville but he didn't really like the taste of the vegetables so he dipped them in the additives and ate all the vegetables but also dipped them all so he ironically ended up fat

>steamed.
>Not roasted with olive oil and garlic

This is the most correct post, I might as well go slather bubble wrap or packing peanuts in shit and eat those, at least maybe I'll taste some of the musty box.

Brussels Sprouts are GOAT, easily the best leafy vegetable

Ooh, can't remember ever having garlic with broccoli.

Crispy bacon is great but too fucking greasy to practically enjoy that much. Cold BLT bacon isn't bad but isn't really that much better than any other lunchmeat.

QUESTION.
¿americans really hate vegetables?

Yeah I don't mean bacon is bad, but it's not some holy grail.

>Broccoli is delicious

Factually WRONG

OH AT LEAST PUT SOME CHEESE ON IT

broccoli isnt even that bad

now green beans
that can fuck off

I'm glad my brother taught me to steam it. I eat it raw anyway nowadays.

I liked to pretend that I was a dinosaur and broccoli were tiny trees.

If you take out all the gross chocolate and peanut butter shit that could actually look pretty good.

Green beans > Broccoli

By far, like at least green beans can taste pretty nice on their own.

I'll never understand why people do this, you may as well combine steak with cinnamon.

I worry about the chocolate but peanut butter on a burger is not bad

If you take out everything but the chocolate and peanut butter that could actually look pretty good.

90% of the time when I hear someone doesn't like X food, they've had it cooked wrong. Although there is for instance a gene that makes cilantro taste like soap. Certain foods like brassicas(Broccoli, Brussels sprout, cabbage, mustard, kale, are all the same species) tasting bad is probably some genetic thing that makes it taste bad to some people. There's all kinds of foods that are commonly cooked wrong, that if I make them the right way, people almost always will like it. Then there's the one percent of people who are super picky and you just can't please them no matter what you do or how you do it. Fuck those people.

This user understands

>Oh yes, one of the deadliest plants on earth
>It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste

>steak with cinnamon.

That sound like it has the potential to be good actually.

this

still do it to this day, its fun.

It comes from a generation that got horrible microwaved veggies slapped on as a side-dish. Of course it tastes bad if its a bland, nuked frozen thing.

Me and my sister always loved broccoli. Although brussel sprouts smell and taste awful so that one's justified.

that's a canadian invention, idiot

>the most memorable thing about this episode is the kid in the nWo shirt

I remember when it killed Homer in that one ToH episode. That entire episode was fucked up for post-classic, pre-digipaint/HD era.

>moral of the episode is "eat your vegetables"
>if the kids ate their veggies at the start, they would have been brainwashed like the adults were

Cut them in half and pan fry with butter. Good shit.

Cauliflower is superior and tastes delicious raw.

Congratulations, you made chinese food.

It has plenty of flavor. There's something fucked with your tastebuds.

You forgot Burgers.

And hot dogs.

Fucking ranch and raw brocoli

>And hot dogs.
Eww.

I just remembered that I'm on Sup Forums and that the manchildren here can only eat tendies with honey mustard
Sorry you kiddies never realized that the best way to earn good boy points is by always eating your veggies

Literally, every chinese restaurant I've been to can cook Broccoli right.

I know you can't read, being from /r9k/ and all, but the vast majority of people replying talk about how they actually like vegetables.

brocolli isn't that bad if you put butter or cheese on it.

What the fuck are tendies?

>YOU GOT YOUR PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE IN MY BURGER!
>YOU GOT YOUR BURGER ON MY PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE!

Broccoli on its own I don't really like, but it's good for other stuff.

>not with barbecue sauce

Florets>>>>Stems

>$15.98

Canadian money is not real money.

Reminder that USA considers pizza a vegetable now

Pizza being healthy the whole time is godly news

>implying

Nigger, the only god-tier broccoli dish is one baked with cheese

Nothing wrong with just adding some salt, pepper, and butter to a can of green beans. Shit is delicious.

PPG broccoli episode is great if only for the line "the children of Townsville gird their loins for battle".

I hated veggies as a kid because my parents would only serve them steamed with no flavoring, then I tried raw broccoli on a camping trip once and was hooked.

No it's not. God I hate when people grow up and realise how """""'""""totally messed up'"""""" the cartoons they watched when they were younger apparently were. And I hate that shitty sites like Buzzfeed and Cracked are fuelling the idea that being a moron and forgetting common sense/logic and disregarding suspension of disbelief and taking everything literal in cartoons and Disney movies somehow makes you some sort of deep thinker.

They're fucking cartoon vegetables, man. It's supposed to be funny.

Speaking of bacon, that's a pretty good food to eat with broccoli.