What are some animated films/shows featuring nuclear bombs?

What are some animated films/shows featuring nuclear bombs?

Picture related, I'm scared Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7lJV8IX1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=qlPnHAYp2Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=p1S5pAF1YYA
youtube.com/watch?v=BkhNED3-mnI
youtu.be/Aa782wOrUVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't worry, there's a lot coming up.

That was not nuclear, isn't it?

yes, it was a hydrogen bomb. radiation killed them

God, I ranted about the fucking stupidity of our president and North Korea's leader. It was blind, untamed rage, I tell ya. I threw everything I had at my TV (thank God it didn't break). I yelled every swear I know. I jumped up and down like a scizo. Then, I called a friend of mine (after some other friends didn't pick up) and I yelled at him about it I am so worried about what just might come.

Calm down Gandalf

Oh, look, what a wholesome looking christmas cartoon short about talking mice.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7lJV8IX1ig

The author of here. I'm actually calmer than I was in the moments I described. It's just sad that that's what we're coming to, the end of the world on the day before the anniversary of Jesus' resurrection, AND before we discover aliens existing. It's just so damn frustrating.

People like you are exactly why we're going to be stuck with trump for 8 years.

Yet tensions are still rising between us and North Korea. Also, that's politics for you.

I don't like stealth Sup Forums threads but i must answer with a classic.
Barefoot Gen
youtube.com/watch?v=qlPnHAYp2Fk

>Thinking that the US will be nuked by North Korea
>Thinking China will be motivated to stop us from nuking North Korea
>Thinking the worst case scenario for the US won't be just economic and political repercussions

youtube.com/watch?v=BkhNED3-mnI

>motivated to stop us from nuking North Korea

Isn't NK right next to China? You know how fallout works, don't you?

We wouldn't nuke Best Korea. There's no reason to. We still have about 20 MOABs, and it's open season on those suckers now.

Wouldn't South Korea just send a thousand ballistic missiles at Pyongyang the moment they launch an attack? North Korea may be retarded, but they know at the end of the day, they're pointing a pistol at several people with machine guns.

/k/unt here. We wouldn't nuke the norks. Like what this user said we would just MOAB/carpet bomb the effervescent shit out of them. Using nukes would be a MASSIVE waste of energy, resources, and cash. Their AA systems are 70-80s era so we would have no problem. The main problem is the chinks getting pissy over us getting the clay they have been drooling over and waiting for decades to be vacant after Best Korea goes kill. It would be like a second and even more aggressive South China Sea situation.

Dude. China doesn't give a shit about Norks anymore, and the idea of Norks Missiles getting over the Pacific without sputtering and falling into the ocean itself, is just silly.

Yes I too am mad that Trump went Neo-Con on us as well, but WWIII won't happen over North Freaking Korea. It's not going to happen because Trump decided to fire missiles into Syria over dead kids, it's not going to happen over a country that's considered as a joke to the rest of the world.

I'm a /k/tard as well, I was just trying to summarize what Oppenheimer said in the recent Nuclear War thread

I thought the problem is that China desperately doesn't want NK clay. That means buying a refugee situation the likes of which the world has never seen. Taking over NK is a nightmare scenario for anyone. It's not like they have anything of fucking value. Their only export is shitty coal.

Honestly if Trump keeps acting like a Neo-Con Bush II, then he can kiss my voting in the Mid-Terms, and re-election goodbye.

It is, but as someone who used to frequent Sup Forums I find this an improvement since nobody is screaming Shill or Joo at anyone yet.

America won't Nuke the Norks. If anything the Norks, IF it were to come to it, would probably nuke Seoul.

/sg/ is over on Sup Forums, go scream about how he's bullying your god Assad over there.

>/sg/
Boy I never even posted in /sg/, I don't give a fuck what goes on with Assad. It's just clear as day that Trump decided to bend the knee to the Neo-Cons at last for the sake of being mainstream. Trump's supposed to be a man of strong words, not an Obama era guy who fires missiles at all his problems.

I had a dream last night that word came in that my town was going to be nuked, and we had a barbecue to celebrate our last night. It all felt very real and really scary, but since I'm in Texas it isn't a possibility at all.

>but since I'm in Texas it isn't a possibility at all.
That's hilarious, considering that during the weekend when Trump attacked Syria and starting moving some ships towards NK, a Tornado Siren went off in Houston (I think), and suddenly Sup Forumsocks began chanting "HAPPENING!".

Atom ant?

Gargamel really stopped fucking around
youtu.be/Aa782wOrUVM

You know that nukes would be a waste on North Korea, right? There is more than enough firepower to reduce Best Korea to starvation rubble without even considering the nuclear arsenal.

The absolute BEST they could hope to manage in retaliation is somehow pop a poor quality H-bomb over to Japan, which would be tragic, but nothing they've never recovered from.

The biggest 'problem' with going to war with North Korea is nobody wants to basicly obliteration a population of manourished social slaves which means that the victor basically inherits a population of legit peasants who probably hate your guts, won't understand how or why they've lost, and have no useful skills to offer the modern world.

You'll have journalists digging up suicide pacts and vicous holdout cults to the Great Leader for months if not years afterword, leading to really bad press for whoever actually bites the bullet and cracks that rotten egg.

>The U.S. finds out that the Smurfs have oil

Isn't there a massive black market for SK goods and media? How many NKs are actually loyal as opposed to just terrified of being the one to be seen as a traitor?

That's supposing that the people with their fingers on the buttons are rational actors.

That's post-nuclear, user.

Takes a lot fucking more than just the US President to deploy a nuke. Even if Trump was that insane, he couldn't do it.

Probably enough to make occupation tedious and painful, but probably with less suicide bombings than your average middle eastern occupation.

You really think it's proper to use a big nuke on a small pathetic country like NK? Even Truman couldn't do it when the Korean War started.

For the longest time, American Nuke policy is simply, only use Nukes as the very last resort in war. Only in a really serious situation would a Nuke even be considered. Otherwise it's just using whatever we have in our wide arsenal to kick Kimmy in the balls.

If NK decided to nuke the planet, would you be safe?

Yes. Because their shit wouldn't even make it to Japan.

/THREAD.

That's assuming it can make it over the Ocean.

Nothing is gonna fucking happen.

It's the media sensationalizing this shit. As usual.

If I drove south 50 minutes, yeah, but I'd have to go to Ohio.

I'd rather risk being nuked

Pic related, the bad guy won.

Remember when the Norks filled a missile with dynomite and pretended it was a nuke?

What the fuck are you going on about? Redpill me.

The bomb is shortly featured, at the very beginning.