aragorn son of arathorn

I think the audience is ready for a female version of Doctor Doom

>great actor
>believable as Eastern European/Gypsy based on looks
>foreign accent
>deep voice
>charismatic and intimidating aura
>fitting build

I wanted Mads but they wasted him on villain of the month.

i'd totally agree if this were 2003, as it is i'd say he's just a little too old

speaking all his lines with a heavy dutch accent to sound foreign.

Why does he wear the mask?

>Bardem
>believable as a Gypsy
The man is a tanned Spaniard. Gypsies look like pic related. You're better off going Ultimate with Belgian Doom and casting someone like

Can't act, and too ugly.

Mads would have been great. But maybe he's a little too old now.

>implying the average audience member can even tell the difference

Because he had a tiny scar which his ego perceived as major deformation, so in rush to kill the flawed Victor persona and become DOOM he put on the metal mask fresh out of forge.
It was extremely painful...

Ian McShane

Maybe not a strong enough jaw though.

>nikolaj
>not handsome in an aging pretty boy way

He already sounds more interesting than all the other capeshitters combined.

He is basically Weaponized Autism: The Character.

Too old for what? I think he still looks great and can certainly be made to look a couple years younger if necessary but I'd prefer a more mature Doom. That maturity and experience would give the character more serious gravitas imo. Please no villain like Loki who is still almost a boy.
Plus his face would probably be mostly disfigured or hidden anyway.

idris elba

I was just loking at this right before u posted it

>REEEEEEEEEEEed!

t. Doom

Well DOOM is generally considered to be the best cape villain.

>villain

Mads or Christoph Waltz

Aloha, Latveria!

>Just fuck my shit up
>The monk literally says say no more
lel

How do you think Doom feels that REEEEEEEchards is better at being Doom than Doom?

Benjamin Geza Affleck-Boldt

Did the mask just melt to his face?

second

>DOOM, inventing memes before the net was a thing
Truly /ourgyppo/.

Comic book art is so crap. Just looking at those panels is giving me eyeball cancer. I don't even want to try to read it or decipher what is happening

That's maker you dense faggot
He's left humanity behind long ago
>say no more

This is my choice

I would be happy with these too

Well... yeah... Guy once skinned his old flame and made armor out of her, so... He's not right in the head...

>t. amateur stick-figure artist
He S T R E T C H E S

no. it finished burning Doom's face, to match the scarring from the university accident. though doom fixes his face later.

some writers/artists have Doom's deformity just be a slight scar. Which i think fits doom better.

No page defines Doom better than this.

Yeah, which is why I said it's Reed being a better Doom than Doom. You really think I have a scan of Ultimate Comics: Ultimates #28 lying around without knowing the context?

>can't read a spread
>somehow that makes him the smart guy
WEW

I prefer pic realted. It's Doom "naked" and honest.

right.
That arc was ballsy as fuck. Removing an infinity stone from stark's head? Fuck.
Also stark was a fucking pussy in ultimate.
His real OP act was living for a thousand years in a couple of days in a self-manufactured biodome with his own life-forms.

fuck. DC doesn't have the balls to do shit like that.

requesting that comic where dr doom cries because 9/11

I'm just saying something like this looks good. Well balanced visually. Not cluttered. Easy to read. Good color aesthetic

This just looks like a mess

Yup all the horrifying slaughter that happens on weekly basis gets not a single tear from even the heroes but 9/11? Fucking DOOM weeps bitch tears.

this.

YOU ARE THE

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

KILLING COMICS!

Go read some liefeld!

Iris Elba

Sorry, the human eye is only able to process so much at once. That spread gives me a headache

And no, comics are the cancer killing comics. I don't even read them because I'm not a faggot

Mads has already been wasted in the MCU but he would've been perfection.

>Sorry, the human eye is only able to process so much at once. That spread gives me a headache
Have you ever read a real book, faggot? With text?

>don't even read them because I'm not a faggot
sod off, than

Just never show his face, have the Doom mask always on

Should be be arround 35-40. Rami Malek?

If we're casting manlets, just get Michael Emerson.

>Michael Emerson
63 yo

MADS - PERFECT DOOM RIGHT FUCKING HERE!!! TOO BAD MARVEL WASTED HIM IN DOCTOR STRANGE!!!FACT!!!

Try and fight me faggots

>using numarvel characters as templates
ishiggydiggidyt
He was in Dr. Strange

Numarvel is what the MCU is, anyhow you need somebody in his early 40's late 30's, same age as Reed

What is this from?

if you took the mask will he die

Nah, you need someone younger. Like a 25-30 year old who can play the role for 15+ years.
pic extremely related
It would be extremely painful
Ultimate Ckmics :Ultimates 028

Mads Mikkelsen

Has Accent

David Harbour is the only actor I can think of that can pull off the role.

Bradley Cooper, I knnow he's also Rocket Raccoon

He's getting old and he's going affleck's route-he's trying his hand at directing. He isn't going to take it.

This.

A wall of text is easier to read than a blotchy discolored mess of text bubbles and images and meshing colors

He would be amazing but he's already Hellboy.

go the Vader route, nameless stuntguy in the armor, we never see his face, James Earl Jones provides the voice

He's uncastable imo, his mythos is so great and his backstory is so thorough and rich that it would take a full movie to even get to the point where he leaves empire state, comes home and takes control of latveria.

Reed Retards?

Kraven the Hunter

DOOM is pleased by this fancasting. Unfortunately, Mads is already Kicilius.

Why does that matter? As long as he's not in the MCU already he can be cast.

This would work too, but I have a feeling they are gonna have to go back through his origin like the rest of the F4

Call it.

Now the real question: who should play Reed Richards?

This Isn't Even My Final Form

>Reed - Ryan Gosling
>Sue - Emma Stone
>Johnny - Levi Miller (Younger version, goes to same school as Peter Parker)
>Ben - John Cena (I know it sound dumb, but it'd sell more tickets and he'd be cgi most of the time anyways)
>Doom - Jake Gyllenhaal
Name one single flaw

I cast healing hands on him

NEIL YOUNG

Yeah, that arc was ballsy. Mostly because it wasn't the Main U,but still.

What I liked the most though, was how everything was done because of Sue.

>Shit, he really did just obsess that entire time.
That's obvious as hell. Reed just took all of his insecurities and let them fuel him. Look at the people he chose. Everyone, bar one chick is white. Almost all men are brunettes, with a few blondes, and almost all the women are blondes. Who do these types remind me of, I wonder...

Reed didn't "succeed" because he never wanted to. He wanted to grieve and show everyone that he was the most bad-ass motherfucker ever. All he did was create a race of math-autists with no culture, no civilization, nothing. The guy even stripped them of names. They were talking about going to "the stars" all the time, but you're telling me the guys that cured cancer in the first year, after one millenium, couldn't establish colonies?

Reed just wanted respect and Sue back, nothing else. If he was serious, he would've fucked off quietly, he wouldn't have created a time bubble to ensure that he could pop back in the "real world" within days, and he wouldn't have been so technocratic.

The whole point was that Reed was once again abandoned and lashed out, expecting people to comfort him. If you continue with Cataclysm and all, it's painfully obvious. The guy just wants Sue back.

I was honestly pretty pissed tha Hickman retconned all that during Secret Wars and had him go full edgelord again.

Ult!ReedxSue were perfect, had none of the problems of 616, and then Loeb came in and destroyed everything. Bendis shat on Reed even more, but kinda attempted to fix it. It just hurts, you know? I bought those books when they were coming out and I was a wee lad. That was my OTP...

Lmao

Picture a man laughing at a Kurt death and laughing.

I love The Goose but he's too autistic to play Reed. We have had enough nerdy Reeds.

this is the real answer here

MARC BOLAN WAS THE TRAGIC DEATH

Thing has to be Dwayne Johnson
Human Torch has to be Dan Stevens (This is a perfect choice)
Doom is David Harbour (This is also a perfect choice)

I don't know about Sue and Reed

I love Doom but lets see some other FF villains for a change.

Thats a dumb fucking thing you said there

he could be Legion? plz .... reshoot if needed

I unironically think he'd make a great doom

Inb4 they push Doom as Tony's rival in mcu

mf doom

True, Doom rolled on through with a whole crew that stole on you for holding old brew, who told you?
Even if it's crap, mind your own business
They raps ain't got no gift like a lonely Christmas