HERE IS THE BROOMBOI SCENE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

streamable.com/7cmo6

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7cmo6
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Broom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for the spinoff about broomboi joining resistance

Luke's theme is broomboi's theme now. It's offcial.

That's actually in the film?

That is actually one of the stupidest goddamned things I have ever seen.

Yep

Yes, this is the ending

just like my car comercials

jew

>he uses the force to move the broom an inch
>oh my god it's the worst thing i've ever seen

>make a joke with friends that TLJ would end with the whole thing being kids telling a story
>film ends with kids telling the story that just happened

WHAT
THE
FUCK

>this is the ending

OOOOH NO NO NO

What is this?

When does he use the force?

Time skip confirmed for IX?

>streamable.com/7cmo6
RIP

The score makes it seem better than it is.

It's an interesting scene, HOPE and everything. Ring is very out of place, but otherwise it's alright. If anyone could actually explain why it's bad, I'd appreciate it.

Star Wars Episode IX: Day of the Broom

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
NO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN
THE FORCE IS FEMALE
REEEEEEEEEE

>Ring is very out of place

Toys'r'us carrying that ring for the holidays?

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

*breathes in*

>white male
Holy shit how did they get away with this

Yeeeeees, Disney. That's right. Kids want to watch kids in their epic, galaxy-spanning space opera. It worked out so well before. Remember, kids are the key to all this.

I dont get it. I dont see him move anything? I just see some asshole put his arm up and block the camera

It’s just incredibly corny and cliche.

I can't make out what happens with the broom, is it the force moving it or is it just him moving it pretending it's a lightsabre?

wait, the fuck is going on?

The ring is established earlier in the movie to be a way Resistance find each other.

You cynical bastards. It's meant to convey that the Rebellion is still alive in the hearts of the countless people disenfranchised by the First Order.... oh wait I mean war profiteers .... who sell weapons to the Rebellion ... but not to the new First Order because of Kylo Ren's new policy of starting everything from scratch.. wait I'm confused now. Is the main enemy of IX going to be evil capitalist pigs?

>broomboi spinoff

You mean 2/3rds of episode IX?

All i see is a little white dot move across the screen

I thought you guys were saying it was the nigger kid that used the force

Marketing did a fucking terrible job without putting the Pepsi logo at the end.

Someone is gonna get fired at Pepsico.

Context?

The light reflecting off the broom makes it look like a lightsaber, at least from the crappy camrip

This is as bad as the prequels, what the fuck happened Disney?

Please send in 10 The Last Jedi ticket stubs to this address, and we'll send you an Official Star Wars The Last Jedi Rebel Decoder Ring. Go see the movie again and be on the look out for the special message from Luke hidden at the end of the credits!

B E S U R E T O W A T C H E P I S O D E I X

The kid is introduced earlier in the movie and then shown in the very end to be able to use the Force. It's a setup for Episode 9 which will be them rebuilding the Resistance now that it's down to like 20 people

That a shooting star you dumb fuck

>all these morons who haven't even seen the film but base their opinion of it on shitty camripped scenes that are taken entirely out of context

Time skip would be the easiest thing for them to do
>Leia will already be dead
>Broom kid will age
>Kylo will have some time being the big bad and going deeper into the Dark Side

Shut up tool, the entire fucking scene looked completely retarded. What the fuck is with the Rebel Alliance cereal box toy decoder ring? Why were they fucking playing with Star Wars toys on the floor? The entire thing is fucking retarded.
I really hope Disney is paying you for this. If not, I just got a whole lot more depressed that people like you are real.

Disney is gonna sell a billion of those rings

>Toys'r'us carrying that ring for the holidays?
if you preorder and pay for the 2020 resistance pack now which includes, a ticket to episode 9 and a donation to the 2020 Hillary for America campaign fund you get the ring in 4-6 weeks as their gift to you

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The Force is now directly tied to the Rebellion.
>Anyone can be a Jedi if they want to.

>Your kids can be Jedi too!
>Just don't forget to buy your patented resistance ring!
>DID SOMEBODY SAY PORGS, CRYSTAL CRITTERS, FATHIERS AND GIANT TITTY SLOTHS?

Surprised the little boy isn't wearing an Apple watch Series 2+

kids have small role early in the movie
the kids are playing with a luke skywalker doll after his death is shown.
yada yada luke lives on as a legend to give hope to the young is in the same way the old jedi did during the empires rule

Yeah love that super-sneaky method of the giant CrackerJack prize decoder ring that nobody would ever notice on your hand.

What a pathetic end to the film that destroyed the legacy of Luke Skywalker.

That's fine but I don't think they really needed to hit us over the head with it

just wait until the broom gets its own wookiepedia article

Imagine looking this hard for things to get mad at in a movie you haven't seen kek

Walt died.

> rebuilding the Resistance now that it's down to like 20 people
Why power structure shifts so easily in this universe? Where's the republic army and fleet when were they destroyed? Why first ordes is so powerful and has control over the whole fucking galaxy? When did that happen?

WE WUZ CHARLES DICKENS AN SHEEIIIITT

>implying there is a broom article on autismopeedia already

Shills will defend this

We saw a boy in some storybook and thought it was him.

>Anyone can be a Jedi if they want to.

This is what I'm fearing
>Everybody is a jedi inside
>We're all jedis
>White Male Jedis must die

Fucking bingo bango bongo.

Buy the Resistance(TM) signet ring. Long live the rebellion, fuck blonald blumpf

What? Did this seriously happen?

>Episode IX finishes with Rey and her ragtag group of rebels defeating the Empi- I mean, First Order, and sets up for a future jedi training school series during the rebuilding of the republic
Which is exactly the way things were left at the end of RotJ. That's the worst thing about this trilogy, it's a blatant attempt to completely erase the originals. And it's working.

>kids in a Star Wars™ movie are playing with Star Wars™ toys in the fucking movie
>stupid oversized cereal box ring toy

I've read the entire script and seen a few camrips. Movies are built on story as well as visual spectacle-if one is a fail, the other doesn't matter. The story is complete shit, and this scene is the cherry on top of that complete shit story. Seeing the shit isn't going to make it not be shit.

>that kid
>white

Amerimutts, everyone.

Wtf that literally looked like the set of a school play.

During the movie? That is literally what the movie is about

>>White Male Jedis must die
>the end is a white male

yes the kids were playing with a luke skywalker toy and fantasizing about his legend/adventures

It's bad because 'rings' have never been an iconic image from star wars. It's irrelevant and looks like a "buy this ring" commercial and not an invitation to be hopeful about the future. They allude to the broomstick as lightsaber throughout so why not just make that the central image. We don't need two new images to focus on (1. being the ring as transformative, and 2. broomstick as lightsaber)

So, here's what you do. You take the shooting star moment and then cut to a shot of the shooting star reflecting off of the broomstick/kid noticing the effect of the stars on his broomstick. (Make the damn broomstick metal/metallic its fuckin space btw, and it reflects the star) Only one transformative moment is necessary.

Then the audience has a greater payoff because they have one shift/one tonal change. Plus, the story is told in a simpler and more useful way.

A WHITE FUCKING MALE

>white

This. Shit is a straight up toy commercial from 1996.

Dramatic lighting

>we will get a whole trilogy of Rey being a jedi master
>but Luke is dead and we only saw him being a virgin hermit
Fucking end me

Sounds like you already have your mind made up about a movie you haven't seen that's getting amazing reviews buddy, enjoy getting mad at the box office this weekend

I thought he cryogenically froze himself or is that just a meme

Hey! the kid is white! there is hope! the kid is hope!

It's a ham-fisted Hail Mary attempt to get kids invested in this bullshit, complete with Disney's patented superficial lip-service to themes.

Kids, so far at least, don't seem give all that much of a shit judging from toy sales. They've yet to give us any character that has the faintest echo of the resonance the OT characters had with the public, kids and adults alike.

Fucking nobody is going to be quoting these characters next year, let alone forty years from now. Disney is turning Star Wars into an event, not a sensation.

the x wing isnt out of place because even look had a figurine of his t16

I dont know WHY THEY CASUALLY BREAK THE FUCKING 4TH WALL

What the FUCK am I looking at I can't see SHIT here what the FUCK is going on

all despite the fact that in TFA almost no one even remembers who Luke Skywalker is or the jedi at all

Will Disney be selling that broom? I want my own resistance broom

>look
Luke

>Box office returns equal a quality film.
Enjoy being a tasteless delusional tool that pays companies to make shitty movies then has to defend them by box office returns like some marketing robot.

>Put on a shirt with the Empire™ logo.
>Grab camera.
>Go to the bathroom.
>Film yourself taking a shit.
>Edit the Imperial March™ in.
Guys, can this be an official part of the Star Wars™ canon too?

iirc Rey thought the jedi were a myth even more than Han Solo in the original trilogy, Finn knew who he was probably out of first order training. It’s not far fetched to think the power house planets had some idea of who he was still, and the backwater planets to have exaggerated stories of a jedi master defeating the emporer.

I didn't watch it. You're telling me there's a battle where literally the entire republic fleet and army are destroyed? How? Republic spans a galaxy, to control that amount of space you must have a huge army too. How is it possible to destroy such an army in such a short amount of time?

>yes the kids were playing with a luke skywalker toy and fantasizing about his legend/adventures
Just fucking kill me

>More people eat Taco Bell than any other restaurant
>This means Taco Bell is the best food in the world!
>Look at the money buddy stay mad at your stupid home-cooked healthy food or fine dining at fancy restaurants!

OH NONONONONONONONONO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

THIS MOVIE, THIS FUCKING MOVIE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

man that last scene with the broken luke's lught saber and kyber crystal showing,, rey is going to contruct a new lightsaber and use luke's kyber crystal, so fucking hype

Kid looks Italian and everyone agrees Italians are POC

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Broom

>Already existed
Jesus christ.

>Fucking nobody is going to be quoting these characters next year, let alone forty years from now
when the dialog is the most common cliche'd quips ever there will be people at least saying the words but not in anyway associating them with these characters ever you are 100% correct

Prequel-tier.