THE LEIA FLYING THROUGH SPACE SCENE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

THE LEIA FLYING THROUGH SPACE SCENE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
youtu.be/EngKxF3Cqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=m3zvVGJrTP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh god, it's even worse than I've thought

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ohhhhkayyy. Princess-General Poppins.

That scene was utterly mind-boggling. Everyone in the theatre was chortling and going like "what the fuck".

It's everything I ever wanted from 2 days ago

LMAO

OH NO NO NO

what in the fuck

my body is ready.

OH NO NO NO NO AAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

What were they thinking?

Jesus christ.

I can't believe this isn't fake.

Disney are demons.

Sometimes cherry picked bad cam scenes look much better in real life. This one doesn't. Looked just as dumb in the theater.

>93%

OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh shit it's real I was not prepared

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OOOOOH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Being a fan of this series has to come with a mental illness. I can't even being to wonder why they thought this scene was needed.

OHHHH NONONONONONONO

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

SWEET FUCKING JESUS IT ARRIVED

fucking KINO, lmao

Are you fucking kidding me

I'm so glad I didn't go see this piece of shit

How this was in the final cut?

What a touching scene. It really both shocked and surprised me to see them kill off Leia but then have epicly whisk herself off to safety.

I don't know how mad I would have been had they killed off both Leia and Luke in the same movie. Bless you Disney.

YAAAASSSS KWWWWEEEEEN SLAAAAAAYYYY

haha

so wait, thats NOT being played in reverse?

I thought you niggers were just memeing. Why did you guys turn out to be right for the first time when it came to this?

That's too good to be true. I can't believe it's real. She is a space witch now.

OUOUOUOUOU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is attempted nephew murderer Luke legit?

needs the mary poppin's track playing to it.

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR HELPS THE MEDICINE GO DOWN. THE MEDICINE GO DOooooWWWnnn.

Needs the Superman theme

Sticky this post.

HOLY FUCK I WANT TO DIE. I WANT TO FUCKING DIE. I CANT BELIEVE SOME SOYBOY WAS CAPABLE OF DOING THIS

IS RIAN A WOMAN? This is woman director grade

SUPERMAN DENIERS BTFO

She should try spinning, that's a good trick

OH NO NO NO NO-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B R A V O
I
A
N

Im literally *inhaling* irl and i have already seen this in the cinema earlier today
Lmao

Fucking this

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no words. soy boys should be shot on sight and never allowed into any occupation. look at what these sads cunts did. everybody lives forever, yay!

The Superman gifs with just Leia's face were better than this.

I can't believe OP wasn't lying.
Also how stupid is that they had the perfect moment to kill Leia considering she will have to "leave" between episodes VIII and IX now. And it would be cool to have Luke and Leia die on the same day.

K I N O

omg so it wasn't a shop...but they really didn't off her, they're gonna cgi here ass in episode 9

oh my fuck

WTF happened to Star Wars.

youtu.be/EngKxF3Cqh4

*inhales*

christ that's bad

What about the part where everyone is weeping and clapping as she flies through space?!

THE

FORCE

IS

FEMALE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAOOOOOO

How did this get greenlighted?

When they saw this in the final cut, what made them think it was a good idea to leave it in?

>It's fucking real
That seals it I ain't watching this even if it means blowing off my normie friends

so THIS is the power of the mouse.....
woah...

HOLY SHIT

>Star Wars is still go-

Also, where the hell does this come from? What are her previous feats? How strong is she with the force? How did she get her training? Reeeeeeeeee

oh dear oh dear

>What are you doing Leia!?
>Docking

youtube.com/watch?v=m3zvVGJrTP8

>nu-wars

someone make it

Yes

Jar Jar was creative. But this is pure spew

Yeah disney made my #favoritecharacter into superwoman and I cant wait to kill all men

Time to dub superman track on top and take clip from this scene into the original Superman movie where he's flying around the world, maybe break with Draft Punk's track as well.

This. Please someone edit the Superman theme into this.

Oh my god bless you, based user, for finally delivering the fucking goods.
My god.
Literally shaking right now.

HOLY SHIT LMAOOOOOOO

This is legitimely funny. I'm giggling like a faggot watching this.
Can't wait to see with 7.1 Dolby sound at theaters

Toasting in epic bread

what

lol

How do i get this to show on mobile?

No faggot. You don't get to sneak that in.

OH NO NO NO NO

the absolute state of Disney

The best part is that, despite Poe and his merry band of friends witnessing it happen since they just so happened to be peering out of a porthole during a desperate battle-scene and being on hand to open the door to the destroyed bridge (instead of doing anything useful), they never mention that this happened in the rest of the film. It might as well be some sort of collective fever-dream since it only seems to exist to allow for cheap thrills (oh no, Leia's DEAD! Oh wait, she's fine) and to exhibit that Leia does actually have some force powers beyond staring into space and having a connection with people close to her.

dumb mobile poster

OH FUCK YES THIS IS MY SHIT
LITERALLY THE BEST STAR WARS MEDIA OUTSIDE OF THE OT

>phoneposting

Back you go.

THERE'S A PART 2 BTW

SOMEONE GO GET THAT user WHO HAS A VIDEO IN THE PIPELINE READY TO GO

YES!
Jesus fucking Christ

wowzers. gonna need a gif of this

FUCK
someone please add this music and dialogue to the webm