How do you go from this

How do you go from this ...

to THIS?!!

Reed and Victor's chemistry has always been so ripe and interesting, it really bothers me when writers or adaptations dilute it.

What she's right.
She didn't even use technojargon so that her teacher and her peers could understand.

If you wanted a better exampe of how comics are catering to sjw/tumblrina faux intellectuals compare Richard's speech from Hickman run and Moon Girl's presentation from latest America.

It'd be more interesting if this was her super villain origin to be entirely honest.

Evolution IS a theory though, she is correct in the fact that it happens, but that doesn't mean it's not a theory

it's poorly written and stupid
> complaining about evolution being a 'theory' despite everything in science from germs to relativity being classified as a theory
> implying science is about consensus
> citing another persons work rather that conducting her own expiriment

>having a scientific argument
>Reed actually backs him up claiming to have proof obtained through experimentation
>Vic gets super fucking butthurt
Why is Doom such a salty little bitch?

Why are you? Real men don't need help and Victor understands that.

There's no "I" in science.
Science is a team effort, user.

>"So you believe..."
Scientists don't use the word believe, they might say "It seems to me that..." then explain why.
>"Evolution's not a theory..."
Important point: theories are made of facts.
Both are written quickly and badly, they use many words without advancing plot or character.

>Real men don't need help
The single great man narrative gives shape to history and makes it sensible for children and simple folk.
Archimedes had time to think in his bath while sponsored and kept safe by power, kings need key players organised and they all need subjects who are tractable. The great man is a sharp or lucky strike in a crowd of strikes against the dark.
Your post is a child's view you still hold because you've received and never questioned it. This is why comics are unintentional comedy sometimes.

But evolution is still a theory, and it will always be a theory.
Whoever wrote this doesn't know what theory means scientifically.

A theory is an abstract model, explaining how nature works in a general way. That organisms evolve isn't a theory, it is a specific observable fact; any farmer or animal breeder could attest to it. It is the specific mechanism which drives evolution (i.e. evolution by natural selection) which is theory. Lunella is technically correct here, although she's being a bit of a pedant about it.

> discussion about the nature of physical reality
> reeeee evolution is not a theory
which one is smarter

evolution is a documented fact

the specific of the processes are theory and will remain theory until recorded history is old enough to actually witness evolution first hand, which would be anywhere between 50 and 100 thousand years

she's not contributing any new ideas to the discussion

I didn't say she was. That said, she IS in a fucking elementary school.

> smartest character in the marvel universe

Hey, buddo, if you can observe it and then reproduce it in controlled enviroment it's not a theory.

Are Moon Girl's parents too stupid or poor to get her into a better school?

>Time exists as a constant

That's really retarded. Time being constant isn't some revolutionary idea. It's the original false assumption of Newtonian physics that Einstein dispelled.

If you consider how reality works in Marvel he's not entirely wrong.
Shit's real fucky because they exist in a comic book.

>There's no "I" in science.
>s c "I" e n c e

Yes, there is.

But you can't observe or reproduce evolution...
In fact the entire concept of single ancestor evolution, as opposed to Darwinian survival of the fittest, relies on belief in random and beneficial mutation. Which is by definition unrepeatable under any circumstances. Modern evolution theory is religion wearing the trappings of science.
All that aside, its still retarded strawman shit for a comic to establish a character's genius cred by pretending she's the lone champion of academic dogma in a public school. A teacher can get fired for being an evolution denier in this day and age.

This is apples and oranges shit, idiot. Victor and Reed are conjecturing about unexplained phenomenon. Evolution is the best evidenced phenomenon in all of science.
Our