3 weeks til our waifu is on screen

3 weeks til our waifu is on screen.

Thoughts?

at least she's not based on that shitty tv series

She isn't barefoot.

Fuck off Joss.

They're gonna ruin her just like they did with Star-lord and everyone else.

My penis doesn't care.

Yeah, her iconic A-list status as a comic book heroine is going to be ruined forever.

she will be comically stupid and cute and drax will go into momma bear mode for her. then this characterization will bleed into the comics where it doesn't make sense at all.

Cute!

Literally who

>we want the Katana audience

>3 weeks
What did the 3rd worlder mean by this?

The actress who plays as Mantis looks like some college partner of mine.

Anybody who posts pictures of this shit character should be permabanned

>cute design
>dumb imouto personality
>voiced by the VA i've wanted to fuck the most (from my country of course)
I can't wait.

Based Big Draw Drax triggering the overly-sensitive autists.

Pom I don't remember her last name is a VA?

Modern Marvel is still shit with or without synergy.

A friend of mine told me I am like him. It's that good or bad?

Klementieff and no she isn't. I meant the actress who will dub her in my language.

This is Manteehs. She's got mah back. I would advise not getting felt by her. Her empathic powers reveal the deepest, darkest secrets of its victims.

She will be barefoot at least on one scene.

>Marvel content has gotten so shitty that nobody can get excited for movies anymore because their favorite characters will get ruined the other 364 days of the year

BTFO

>Happy Affleck
Jennifer Gardner

Fuck off, Zack.

I am sad about him divorcing too user.

It is accurate.

I don't get why they stuck with the hair. Mantis is half vietnamese and half german, they could have kept Pom's blonde hair.

>Mantis is half vietnamese and half german
In the movie she's just alien like Drax.

>I don't get why they stuck with the hair
Ironically fans would probably cry "not muh". They are already on the fact she isn't green despite her being originally white.

She is blonde?

Despite the shit show that the comics have become, Marvel movies are still excellent.

Thor.

>not barefoot
Who fucking cares?

Has anyone said a negative word about Thor Ragnarok?

Just have Drax go momma bear mode for Moondragon instead.

It means you're a lovable autist, which is probably at least half-right.

This is going to get really weird when the Guardians meet the Avengers. Also fuck baby Groot, wheres my giant Ent?

Thor 1 is pretty OK.

There really isnt anything wrong with the Thor movies, its just that the first 2 were somewhat disappointing considering they didnt go weird enough. Like Green Lantern, chaining Thor to Earth hurts the movie

DnAfags are the ones complaining about her not being green and they'll scream "not muh" at literally everything the came before or came after DnA's run. And also half the shit from DnA's run that they've forgotten about and therefore assume isn't from DnA's run.

Moon who? I'm sorry, I'm afraid that character doesn't exist user =)

And in any case he should be momma bear for Cammy

Thor two is a fucing shitfest, a well-looking shitfest, but still a shitfest.

better

Damn I love Chris Pratt.
He didn't deserve to be cucked by J-Law.

So does she practice sexual cannibalism?

It was a shitfest due to too much Earth-stuff, if the movie had gone more about the 9 realms being in danger due to Malekith's fury, it would have been way better.

Will she die?

> reading comics

HAHAHAHAHAH

She already ded my dude.

I hope she calls it.

Just because a character isn't popular or iconic doesn't mean they don't HAVE character or an established personality you fucking casual.