Do we all agree that kylo ren is the only good thing about these films...

do we all agree that kylo ren is the only good thing about these films, all other characters are forgettable and basically not existing. Adam Driver is a real good actor too and sells the roll perfectly.

I agree.

he is one ugly cunt tho

Yeah, Kylo is great.

Yeah he does the angry manchild act well.

He should've been the main character from the start.

>Adam Driver is a real good actor too and sells the roll perfectly.
I'm not sure what this sentence means...

What are you talking about? When in the movie does he sell bread rolls?

Yeah Kylo is the best Nu Wars addition. Hux gets a pass too, but just barely. The Kylo/Rey scenes were the best bit of VIII (aside from the binary sunset POTTERY) mostly due to Kylo.

Egg rolls in The Supremacy cafeteria.

>unironically like kylo ren
go fuck shadow and coldsteel. fuck, thats not it.
>unironically enjoys drivers performance
lmao driver is a fucking hapa cuck, but go on, tell me more about how his meaty dick tastes.

>hapa
hes anglo

Yeah. Make him the main character and get rid of Rey and you might actually have something.

It would be hilarious if in the next movie they reveal that this trilogy was really about him the entire time.

>do we all agree

yes we all agree that star wars is for manbabbies

He is good but he doenst work as a big bad IMO

How big is his penis? I've heard its gigantic and thick.

He had nice tits in this film

but he is meant to be edgy, that's the point. He wears a mask for no reason just be more like his idol, and snoke calls him a manchild for it. He is trying to live up to his succesor, like a sequel. But he can't. This is smart, the best thing about these films and how you should do in a sequel.

I can't believe that you people are so fucking dumb that you can't understand simple characterization and development.

.darth rey would be kino tier though

Horse cock to go with that horse face

I think Kylo had a point in his dialog with Rey. Fuck siths and jedi and their bullshit. I think he's gonna be like Kwi Gon Jinn following the third aka grey path.

Another possibility is that Kylo and Ren would be together holding a balance in the force by being equally strong embodiment of dark and light side.

He's really shit, his acting is seriously awful

He is such a crybaby! C'mere let me soothe him. All those zooms on his face and watery eyes make my heart flutter, as a guy.

Would have been kino to have episode IX with dark rey and kylo seeking redemption

First Kylo was great, I felt as if he was kinda mischaracterized in favour of Rian's "UwU he's such an abused emo child UwU" idea of what Kylo should be. Adam Driver did his best though and I hope he can salvage stuff.

It's been TWO films and he's still in the "development" phase, when is he gonna be an actual threat? You'd think after embarassing loss in the first film he's gonna change, but he's even worse, more emotional and weak in this one, is that what we're supposed to be scared of in the next film - guy who gets constantly outsmarted and manipulated by everyone around him?

A 10 years timeskip is the only chance of having a threatening Kylo at this point

He isn't a villain, fuck off.

He's sick of bullshit and in charge now, but he is now just a villain to kill. He will probably be betrayed and abandoned by the not-empire at the end.

I can see he improved for this entry, good on him! His face conveys so much, those sad eyes yadda yadda.

Wake up and see that he isn't meant to be threatening.

You have to be one of those insanely delusional ReySky idiots.

Okay, what happen with Phasma? She does something this time? She still alive? She die? she was BLACKED? I want to know.

He will never be a threat. It was all Snoke's plan. His spirit is not dead. He will possess Rey, turn her to the dark side, and Kylo's going to save her. Screencap.

Kylo the character is bad and he just doesn't work as a threat because he has been humiliated multiple times now. Adam Driver himself does his damndest to him it work though and I gotta give ihm props for that. He is definitely the best thing in the new movies, but only due to Driver's acting and the low bar for nuWars characters

Kylo isn't a villain. He's a rebel against old system of values and conflict between dark/light side. At the current points he don't care about dark or light side, all he cares is doing right things from his point of view.

Well, also he DO care for Rey's pussy.
I think he's gonna be the most down to earth main character of sequel.

I don't know what that is. I'm more for Rey and Kylo taking a different path in the middle outside of Jedi and Sith rules, but this idea was hinted and outright rejected after in this one.

its amazing how calm and colected he was after he killed Snoke, i was ready for Cool Kylo.

...only to be turned down by Rey and go into a murderous rage.

fuck

She's on screen for 30 second(to put a scene in the trailer for mechandise) and then dies in the lamest way possible with a HORRIBLE one-liner from Finn

Nah, they will just have a lightsaber battle at the end and he will die. There are no other villains left and they need to have someone to shoot at.

I doubt this. If dark side is gone, there would be no sensible character for the second sequel trilogy.

"Better" than the other NuWars main characters, but he's still a shit character and Driver gives a bad performance. The only two I like are Poe and Hux, and they aren't going to do anything with them anyway.

No, he is not. He even says he wants to be part of the dark side. And the things he did certainly can't be called "morally ambiguous"

What was the deal with snoke?

He had no interesting dialogue, no interesting character design, no interesting character, no interesting motivation.

So, what was the deal with him?

>implying we're not going to see robocop phasma in the next movie

>So, what was the deal with him?
JJ introduced either with no clear idea of what to use him for, or an idea that Rian didn't like. So he killed him off as a "fuck you" to JJ.

He is by far the best thing about the new films. tlj was good, unlike tfa, and gets a lot of flak it doesn't deserve.

He:
1) Killed Snoke.
2) Didn't shoot at Leia.
3) Didn't killed Rey.

If he was true villian he would've be Snoke lapdog.

JJ's mistake rectified by Johnson.
We don't need a fucking old-evil-superbad in this one too

>murder your dad
>murder your boss
>try to murder your old boss
>blow up 8 trillion people across 5 planets
>morally ambiguous

Kind of hard to be ambiguous when they wrote him as a literal mass murderer and possibly having the highest body count of literally any villain in modern popular fiction.

Hes not evil, if anything hes the closest thing to a Grey Jedi in the franchise.

He has abandonment and temper issues though.

He killed his father, he killed innocent villagers in TFA and was okay with the destruction of planets and billion of innocent people's lives because 'Snoke said so'. He also killed Snoke after Snoke basically discarded him anyway.

>Finn and Asian betrayed by le quirky thief
>Phasma appears and orders them executed
>"Blasters are too good for them" so some electric axe troopers appear (as though beheading is any less instantaneous?)
>Purple haired bitch crashes into Snoke's thicc ship at lightspeed, killing everyone in the hangar except Asian and Finn
>Phasma teleports away then approaches from a different direction with more stormtroopers
>gets some sort of sword-staff from somewhere, Finn picks up one of the electric axe/batons
>they fight
>Finn smashes her in the face
>Couple of quips
>She falls into fiery inferno as the ship falls apart, Finn hoots like a gorilla

He and Po were my favorite parts of TFA. I hope they're just as good in this new one.

Eat shit nigger.

He just looks so goofy.

Look at him sliding through the floor so he can see Rey.

The 2nd sequel trilogy is supposed to take place in a different place and be unrelated to the skywalker storyline. Pretty much Mass Effect Andromeda. Yup, because that was a great idea.

But, i mean. Shouldn't they have had a clear idea of what too do with this trilogy in even the planning phase?

The only good thing is his lightsaber. Badass as fuck.

>people dont realize shes the new Boba

poe has natural charisma which neither of the two main character has. You believe him when he does something crazy.

You mean he is stereotypically masculine and has machismo. Kylo isn't despite his bigger build, he's extremely vulnerable.

This is really what makes it impossible to take this shit seriously. He is absolutely complicit in the deaths of literally trillions. He destroys 5 densely populated civilian planets. People literally cry and scream as they're completely disintegrated. The sheer loss of life would be extreme even for a galactic civilization encompassing the entirety of something like the Milky Way. The number of people would lose friends, family, loved ones, pets, whatever. JJ went way too far with the starkiller lazer, where do you even go with a character who does something like that? any sort of redemption arc or attempt at justification just comes across as absurd, especially since his anger is from some old fuck trying to kill him once 10 years ago.

>when literally the only good thing about nu wars is something made to sell toys
Yeah, it's fucking badass though.

Adam Driver is. I don't really think they've executed Kylo very well either, he's just spinning gold out of shit

>im now just realizing this
>Disney Wars re killed Boba

Star Wars is dead to me

I like Hux, Kylo and Poe

Everyone else is garbage

>murders his own father for no reason
>not evil

>What might have been
Just try not to think about it, bros. Try not to think about what this trilogy would be if they had actual character DEVELOPMENT instead of character atrophy. Try not to think about what this trilogy would be like if the story wasn't running around in circles trying to prove to a modern audience that Star Wars is about diversity hires. Try not to think of what it could be if they had talented screen writers giving meaningful dialog to relatable characters that don't simply galumph through every conflict while the antagonists slip on banana peels all around them.

So, who the fuck was Snoke exactly?

>She's on screen for 30 second(to put a scene in the trailer for mechandise) and then dies in the lamest way possible with a HORRIBLE one-liner from Finn

Fuck, my heart is broken now...

At least her merchandise gonna cheaper in the coming days

we will never know

I actually like the whole First Order part of the movies, I like Kylo, Hux and Snoke.

Pity about everything else

>kylo ren is the only good thing
autism: DETECTED

>kills his father
>fine with the deaths of millions
>kills snoke just so he can be in charge of the first order, not because he's suddenly deciding to do the right thing
>"abandonment and temper issues"

The dark side will never be gone as long as force users exist.

Same feel brah. Especially Hux the redhed.

I hate how they're just joking with Hux

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

I would've liked if Hux retained some credibility as a character and as a threat. Instead he's reduced to comic relief.

I like him. Adam Driver as Kylo Ren is the only positive thing about this new Star Wars because The Disney Star Wars heroes are shit and annoying like they come from a teen TV series or something.

A jobber

>The Supreme Leader is dead.
>Long Live the Supreme Leader!
Absolute joke

He's actually serious military commander who outsmarted the rebels alliance. Without him Snoke would've chased rebels all around the galaxy.

>people who like new trilogy but hate prequels often cite the unnecessary scene of anakin butchering small children as too extreme for Star Wars
>the first hour of the NT has bad boy love interest Kylo Ren kill literally hundreds of millions of children with a space death lazer

A million deaths really are a statistic.

He has more background, flaws, motivation and personality than the actual MC.

I think the only way to redeem this film is to have resistance(all 20 people there) cut out of next film and Kylo, Hux and first order being main characters of the story

She steps on a rake, causing it to swing up and bash into her facemask. This makes her stumble backward, tripping over a conveniently-captured porg, whose squeaks are probably the funniest thing you'll ever hear in a movie, and she tumbles backwards into a rancor cage.
Finn then makes some quip about Phasma always liking em big, then turns and winks at the camera before doing a karate kick. POW.

Are civilization destroying orbital death strikes a character flaw?

Kylo and his dynamic with Rey is one of the few good parts of TLJ. He also brought out a better performance from Daisy in this movie

Death of one is a tragedy, deaths of the millions is statistics.

Is Kyle a future Stalin of the SW universe?

I didnt mind the scene where he was tossed around the Star Destroyer by Snoke and when he was considering pulling the blaster on kylo, when he put it away it was comedy done right.

Then they immediately ruin it by having him switch leaders instantly

>brah
Is this tumblr shit? Do you faggots think we talk like this?

It's so stupid too. Vader didn't even get redeemed until his death, which was quite possibly the only way he COULD be redeemed. Fujoshits and Grey Jedi fags need to fuck off with the whole "Kylo can be redeemed!" bullshit. Yeah I'm sure the Resistance/Republic is going to be okay with a mass murderer and patricide indulger being around because he says he's "changed". There's nothing morally ambigious about him either, he has some light in him but just wants to snuff it out so he can become more evil.

Just because he's afraid of psycho kid with supernatural powers doesn't means that he's comedy character.

jews can't make their shit nazi knockoff appealing in any way. this is their petty, impotent revenge for getting holocoastered.

yes