The SACRED jedi TEXTS

the SACRED jedi TEXTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CTfhDgRrbho
streamable.com/kunpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read Paige Turners, you must. An eye opening it will be.

man das a buncha ole ass stories bout dead white bois
that shits done
we in NOW nigga
if something happened that means it didn't happen

youtu.be/CTfhDgRrbho

I get what they were trying to do. If this were a movie made by clever people it would be a kino moment. But nu-wars is dumb garbage.

YODA BURN KNOWLEGE >:D >:D >:D

Master "people get wary when I'm near a library" Yoda

T E X T S

A scene literally put in to have Yoda call Luke an old faggot, and that some literally who scavenger is better at the whole Force thing than Luke ever was. She's the biggest fanfiction character ever.

gay, reading is. Trusting vaginas, you must

just watched this pile of shit, I thought the quirks would end at some point but no, they stick them in "serious" scenes aswell

>Yoda appears to Luke for the first time in 40 years because of Rey

THE SACRED JUST
streamable.com/kunpg

>Master Yoda, last time I saw you my father, Anakin, appeared next to you. My nephew, Ben Solo, turned to the dark side and is apparently a big fan of his. You think you could tell force ghost Anakin to go and meet him and tell him all about how terrible the dark side is and how he was eventually brought back to the light when he realised how wrong he was? Oh, and since you force ghosts can now affect the physical world, why don't you strike Snoke with lightning while you're at it?

Yes yes yes. Burn they all must

>well, like I skimmed them in the years I've been here

>TYEEXTS

Funny because "Yoda" is a Hebrew word and Yoda himself was modelled after either Einstein or Ben Gurion.

what's wrong with his voice tho? sounds like something inside him just died

well, since Hollywood shills belive that Israel is literally Nazi Germany reborn, it makes sense for them to paint jews as evil

Where is this scene

>when you spot a tree and some SACRED JEDI TEXTS

Rey took the books so Yoda is just memeing. Also this movie pretty much confirms that force ghosts can use the force so why the fuck aren't they training Jedi?