Do you think someone could make a good team book where EVERY guy is the muscle?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/x9RSjy8.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is at the other side of the chain?

Yes. Power levels fluctuate and the most important thing is character clashing. The Defenders worked out and everyone on that team was ridiculously powerful.

Batman

MODS

As long as there's a variety of personalities, and no guy objectively outclasses another character in every way, then i don't see why not.

For instance, you can have Superman and Thor on the same team, because though they're both powerhouses with similar strength, durability, and flight, each has abilities the other doesn't, they approach fights in different ways, have different weaknesses and hugely different temperaments.

However, you couldn't have, say, Thing on that same team because he has no niche, and is objectively eitheridentical to or worse than his teammates in every capacity. The only way you can make that interesting is if you play that inferiority complex up and make it an interesting part of his characterisation, but it would still feel like a redundancy.

The annihilators?

>There is a chain that is stronger than all of those characters.

Yes. It means that Superman doesn't have to job to people so that his teammates can be useful. Everyone pulls their weight.,

What's your damage, user?

>not knowing flying bricks have tactile telekinesis so that they can hold up planes and shit without having them break in half

What the hell is captain marvel so happy about? Also Martian Manhunter should be on the ground going AAAAHH after his telekinesis backfired.

There is an exposed breast in that picture. Crop it better next time, this is a blue board

I see a fucking tit at the end of that chain.

I'm not the OP though.

No, no, user you got it all wrong

That's a pimple is all

You know how steroids cause acne

Judging by the art some muscle fetishist's OC

If this image turns out to be some girl power shit im gonna lose it

that was my first thought as well.

LOL Thor as strong as superman...

Psh.

Haven't there been a few Avengers lineups where it was mostly strong types?

But there have been teams with Thor, Hercules and Wonderman along side Giant Man and Beast. Those two were very redundant.

i.imgur.com/x9RSjy8.jpg
MODS

Surfer and Quasar are more energy types, and Ronan is actually the weakest link of something.

This might be the only team Marvel has that approaches the JLA in power

This artist used to do some work for DC. He should make his own comic I'd read it

>The Midgard Serpent is stated to weigh exactly as much as the world
>A snake constricting itself around an object exerts a total force of roughly 16 times its bodyweight.
>Thor's strength was enough to effectively overpower 105.4 sextillion tons of force.

>The farther a weight is from the centre mass of your body, the more difficult it is to lift.
>Look at Thor's position - it's awkward and puts him at a disadvantage. He's got poor leverage, lifting at an odd, constrictive angle, and holding it at the end of a long pole (far from his centre mass). This makes the feat even more impressive, and means that the upper limit of his strength may in fact be more.

Now, I'm sure Supes has feats even more impressive. Both Thor and Superman have jobbed to characters they really shouldn't have. But the point is, they're in the same weight class in terms of strength: at such a high level that it doesn't really matter (unless they're literally arm wrestling one another) which is stronger.
Also in JLA/Avengers they were evenly matched.

Post the full image.

Better version.

I think this team was a good enough idea. Even if they went a little too michaelangelo with A bomb, and had the animation budget of a used car dealership.

Depends on how you do it
A One Punch Man type deconstruction would work if it had a fun story and characters
Alternatively have a bunch of super strength guys who are just average intelligence go up against super geniuses. Like you know once they get to him it's over but until then they all have to put their wits together to work shit out

This cartoon was underrated.