Is it canon?

Is it canon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiH1Bk6WmvI
youtube.com/watch?v=-umb4cyFFSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Kylo blew it at the last second with his emo shit.

It's heavily implied at the end she's gonna end up with Poe

If both of them can get over their differences they'll become canon

He wasn't being emo. He just wanted to rule the galaxy with her... as man and woman.

she has a better chance with GhostLuke than with Poe kek

>Hy im Poe
>Hy im Rey
>Nice to meet you rey

This is their entire dialogue for 2 movies..and a handshake.
Man Finn faggots are seething now using Poe haa

Still a better love story than Twilight.

>It's heavily implied at the end she's gonna end up with Poe
What. It was their first meeting in two movies. And it was litteraly 2 sec...

No.

Snoke was behind their entire force connection. Rey shut the door on Kylo and the whole thing in the end. It was never canon or real, just a fabrication used by Snoke to attempt to get his hands on Skywalker for reasons.

She's going to get blacked or salsad.

first stage: denial

>It's heavily implied at the end she's gonna end up with Poe

huh?

They just extracted that scene from the TFA book, it's too late for it to mean anything at this point now.

You don't get the point of this trilogy.

first stage is anger, they spewed their shit on social media the past 2 days, now its denial yeah

fuck i knew i should've doublechecked

>Tfw this trilogy is so bad the only thing I'm looking forward to is a fucking romance

But they connected again after snoke was killed

tumblrfags get out

>tortured her
>Killed Han
>then tried to kill her
Tumblr really okay with this?

Might as well. More interesting than Finn and his fat chink, and Poe is confirmed homo according to actors and the director.

Rey will come out as lesbian to be the strong female icon Disney want her to be.

If she gets with Kylo Cuck then it supports abusive relationships with evil white men which is anti-progressive. She will YAAASSSS QUEEEN SLAY him and bring tolerance and progressiveness to the universe.

It would have been right now if she just stopped being a little bitch and betrayed Luke and the Rebels for the assholes they all are, with the exception of Finn and Poe. They're cool. They could have lived.

>that first guy fighting Kylo

>She's going to get blacked
Finn has already been stir fried so that option is out of the window.
>or salsad.
That would be a pointless relationship, also it will lack gravitas narrative wise

Touching his thigh.

>that guy twirling his saber while walking away like an idiot

women go crazy for those kinds of relationships in fiction man, the brooding conflicted bad boy antagonist is a classic

Reminder that Rey is actually cute.

>Jewish storytellers will honor the natural desire for moral harmony favored by the citizens of landed nations.

Every Jewish fable ends with the natural order being overthrown for some novel arrangement that normalizes an alien element. They literally cannot do a romantic reconciliation between members of the same ethnicity.

They must present that as being impossible, as it is impossible for them to tell such a tale.

>A woman's fantasy to be a battered wife.

She's perfectly capable of kicking his ass

was aboard before TLJ, but he fucked up beyond any redemption. just let him die, there's no saving that

More like a woman's fantasy is to "fix" an edgelord like Kylo. Or fall for him.

its usually about fixing the bad boy & so on, plus an element of implicit power play. this isn't a recent phenomenon either

>that shirtless Ren scene

They're gonna "Return of the Jedi" him in the last one, probably. I just hope it ends in shipping.

Lemme let you in on a little secret: if a woman is with a man who abuses her, it's because she wants to be.

>it's another star wars trilogy based around romance
It's ok this time because jar jar isn't there though

>no shirtless Rey scene

In the next episode Kylo would be much more attractive since he's now in position of power. So the next episode would be labeled as 50 shades of Star Wards or smth like that.

just like my shoujo animes

This is literally the plot of every romance novel ever written.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiH1Bk6WmvI

OwO

>We want the squeeling girls audience

I feel like I'm also not getting the full picture of these spoilers. Is the shipping in the movie one sided with Kylo wanting to bang Rey or are the feelings mutual?

Snoke established it, linked them together. Of course it won't just dissipate after his apparent demise. That's not how the force works you dummy.

The whole point of nuwars though is that there is no greater fate. Rey and Kylo didn't magically connect but rather their seemingly mystical connection was just a convenient ruse for the villain of the show. You're expecting some grand, classical romance in a trilogy which has clearly embraced postmodernist values.

no way. A shirtless scene? Kathleen will have to answer for this

Mutual but they had different expectations and saw different visions of the future. He wants a loyal wife, she wants a resistance hero.

I wanna touch his thigh

they touch hands in a shared force vision and its played like she's soaking her pants right there

The force bond they have lets them see in each other's mind and they gain a better understanding of each other. They both want to bring the other to their respective side, but can't settle their differences. Ultimately he seems more wrecked by the fact that she didn't take his hand and accept his "let's rule together" proposal but she was fighting to bring back Ben Solo for the whole movie before he fucked up again and she shut the door in his face.

Kylo will be redeemed so yes it will be.

>implying they didn't forcebang anyway

Why else do you think she went from "murderous snake!" to delivering herself to him and "oh pls ben don't do this I'll help you!" while trying to molest him in the elevator so quickly?

She's not going to get with Finn or Poe and her bond with Kylo is a central point of the story now and they still bonded after Snoke died so fuck off already.

REYLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kylo should fix himself tho. Then we can talk about shipping

She came round just to fuck him.
as those shitty normie memes go

>bae come over
>I can't im training with some old guy
>my parents are gone
>*hops in millenium falcon*

stop embarrassing yourself outside of tumblr

No, SJW are still calling him a rapist and wanted her to get blacked by Finn. The rest of the sane world likes the Reylo development though.

>can't properly see his abs because of those high waisted pants
fucking waste

No, the people who ship her with Kylo Ren want him to be Ben and so does Rey as that's all she ever calls him the whole damn movie.

>Disney won't give Reylo a happy ending

F-fuck you mouse

Mutual but Kylo goes full autism at the end and Rey gets butthurt and doesn't just join him so they're mad at each other now I guess but probably still want each other.

Also apparently Mark made some comment about the romantic tension between Rey and his "naughty nephew" and how girls like bad boys but I haven't seen source yet.

checked

"Oh Ben pls don't go this way, pls fuck me in this elevator! Ben catch!" She's so thirsty.

but winning this war is now about saving those we love user not killing those we hate.

She literally did. If he went with her, she was going to let him give her the dick on the way back.Again

"I'll help you"

She even prettied herself up before she delivered herself like a Disney Princess to him.

Kylo cockblocked himself.

They say he was about to say "sexual" tension but changed it to romantic. Oh Mark.

>virgin Luke
>starved slut for rations Rey

I hope he finds Mara Jade in the force beyond.

>calls him by his birth name so as to create and maintain a deep connection between them
>fighting in tandem saving each others lives
>"Rey come with me and together we'll rule the galaxy, fucking everything else, let it all die, there's just us"
>"O-oh B-Ben no you have to c-come with me"

she wants the Solo

Least they could do is have them both die then. but Mary Sue Rey will undoubtedly live. preggo with Ben's babby ofcourse

It's in his blood. but he will surpass his granpappy don't worry.

He kinda just sperged out and blew his (wad) chance when he was at the finish line.

He could have been balls deep if he hadn't been an autist

Lol I've got a better body than him.

Look at beauty and the beast; phantom of the opera; 50 shades of crap and popular ships in fandom.

Autism is a hell of a drug. You can see him regretting it at the end too when he looks at her before she closes the door on him.

I wish she had went with him though. Dark Rey would be lit.

I also noticed this line.

Certain lines are clearly referential to the original trilogy.
>fulfil your destiny
>if you strike me down
But this is apparantly a prequel reference. Which they are careful to avoid for the most part.

Disney shills trying to steer the negative conversation towards romance instead of how shit TLJ is
>Disney shills trying to steer the negative conversation towards romance instead of how shit TLJ is
Disney shills trying to steer the negative conversation towards romance instead of how shit TLJ is
>Disney shills trying to steer the negative conversation towards romance instead of how shit TLJ is

Top kek

Kylo really is autistic.

This isn't /soc/ no one cares.

Except people in these thread admit it was garbage and the romance is the only good thing about it. I'm probably not even going to see it because everything aside from Reylo sounds dumb as fuck.

Tumbler is loving this shit.

It's funny because apparently he doesn't go an any of his usual tantrums the whole movie until Rey rejects him. You're never gonna give Leia a granddaughter that way my dude.

the romance is never going to happen. poe will end up with rey. it was prophesied since before TFA. disney has a liberal agenda because its profitable.

Didn't he get riced anyway?

He goes on a tantrum in his very first scene after Snoke insults him for his failure so he smashes his mask to pieces and flies out to attack the republic cruiser.

cool story

>poe

Basically the Wedge Antilles of this trilogy. He's not even a main character.

I meant towards Rey. He's surprisingly calm in all of their interactions even when she's yelling at him and tries to shoot him.

>he thinks it won't happen

>finish line
He can't even handle touching her fingertips, he has a long way to go

checked

i was on the fence about seeing it since i did like driver's performance in tfa, but 150 minutes for a few scenes just ain't worth it

Finn got riced, Poe is still free, unless he ends up fucking Finn too.

almost we've almost ruined gay ass star wars

youtube.com/watch?v=-umb4cyFFSE

Mark Hamill calls their relationship romantic tension, retard. They intended it to be romantic. Snoke set up their connection but their feelings are their own, and went beyond his control, that's how he ended up murdered by Kylo when he tried to set him against her, while he chose him over his own family.

up next: comic book movies

If they wanted to push that it would have been Finn, Poe is a literal who at this point and IIRC correctly wasn't the romance already confirmed as mutual in an interview and by Mark recently?
I don't know if they will have a happy end, but I doubt they are going to have Rey with anyone else at this point. Finn was their chance and they riced it.

They gave him a bigger part in this one. He's the next "Leia".

He already surpassed Vader by killing his equivalent of the emperor. I have faith in Kylo.
It's like pottery.