We Bare Bears wbb

Well, I guess that long answers that age-old question about whether or not the creators know about the show.

That's fucking great

wow, this is actually pretty good once it got passed the outdated meme humor
>Is Sup Forums magic real?

now the PBC will be infested with cringe meme spewing faggots

>the creators know about the show.
the creator is a big tumblrfag, it'll be impossible he didn't see this at least once

source? can't find the ep, is it leaked?

>PBC
is a series, not a place

I don't know where else to post, but after watching some of the latest episodes, think I'm over this show.
It lacks direction. Episodes are either boring, have a weirdly surreal plot, or "oh hey, they're babies in this one again!" I don't care about any of the side characters frankly, especially Chloe.
It just seems to be trying so hard to be cute and trendy. Hey guys, selfie sticks exist, isn't that funny? Does anyone else like anime? I just don't know what this show wants to be. Ice Bear is getting old, too.
I don't know. I just keep finding myself rolling my eyes at it, rather than passively enjoying it.

It's been getting more and more straightfoward with morals that have the episode horribly written to present them. Like Loosing Ice.

>weeb character is the one who understands the reference

heh

Youtube

we acknowledged our rip-off, so it's ok now

WHAT THE FUCK CN

>steven fags cry about their bomb being put up early, even though it got promoted for being on the app early
>all the episodes this month get quietly put online

>No 1080p WEB-DL for New WBB Episodes.
>Replaces with TTG! Easter nonstop marathon.
WHY CARTOON NETWORK?!?!

well its not going to air on TV

Except it is, all week, finishing out the month

They already made Ice Bear wear that hat

When?

not him but wasn't it loosing ice? with a scarf?

That hardly counts.

What the fuck, I was just saying, I haven't seen that shitty episode since it aired. I don't know.

>steven fags cry about their bomb being put up early, even though it got promoted for being on the app early
No it didn't, it was an accident because CN are retarded. Why would you make this into some anti-SU shit? Get a fucking life.

>it was an accident
It was a stunt to get the app more attention, they said this.

If you can name another show that's fandom bitched like they did about early ep releases I'll include them in the future greentext.

I highly doubt it was on purpose. Its a pretty niche anime. Chances are they got emails about it and learned about it then.

Theres basically no similarities between the two s shows.
Grizzly isnt even part of the main trio in Polar Bear Cafe. Its Polar Bear, Panda, and Penguin.

We Bare Bears evolved organically from a concept that the creator was making short comics about as early as 2010. There's virtually no chance that there's even any influence.

So 4 years after Polar Bear Cafe started?

The chances of any westerner knowing about it before the anime is slim to none.