If they wanted to protest their industry why don't they just stop taking checks from Woody Allen or Brett Ratner?

If they wanted to protest their industry why don't they just stop taking checks from Woody Allen or Brett Ratner?

It doesn't matter.

More and more men will go Galt and bad men will have a free hand. Good luck, women.

>give standing ovation to a literal fugitive child rapist
>virtue signal that you're against sexual harassment by wearing a dress

>voluntarily suck dick for career
>"stop oppressing me!! hollywood is vile!1!"

Meryl Streep is (((Weinstein's))) procurer. She brings young girls that want to be actresses to him to rape, then threatens them to keep their mouths shut. Or else.

It's all about image, user. Not about actually fighting for a cause.

she also signed the Polanski plea

>victims of workplace harassment should forfeit their paychecks!
never change Sup Forums

This is the woman who gives standing ovations to an exiled Jew who anal raped a gentile child.

I am so fucking inspired. So. Fucking. Inspired.

Unless you've been in a male-dominated industry and traversed those male spaces, you have no idea what a lion's den it is. You can call these protests histrionic or tacky or "SJW nonsense" all you like, but they're absolutely necessary to reform a culture soaked in centuries of white male privilege and predation.

Solidarity and visible resistance are so fucking necessary and critical. There's a much more diverse, progressive young Hollywood emerging that will use celebrity and "platform" for good. I love this new tradition of bringing social issues to the fore each new Oscar season, whether it's a lack of minority representation or sexual abuse.

People will blather on about ESS JAY DUBYOOS RUN AMOK, but tune them out. They spend all day indoors jerking off their little white micropenises. The idea of social engagement is alien to them.

I will be wearing black to my Oscar party in solidarity. Can't wait.

>wearing a color

Oh, how helpful.

I know where's the lionesses den is and it's the kitchen

Joe Paterno was fired for turning the other way during the Sandusky rapes why don't the women in Hollywood?

didn't meryl streep applaud weinstein, polanski, and almost every person accused?

>black
>the most common color
WHOA
LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING MY BULLSHIT

>wearing a different color dress fixes things

don't they wear black because it hides the fact they got fat?

Name one thing wrong Wood Allen has done. Besides the odd hit or miss film.

Long-term this is going to be terrific for women who want to work in the film industry. Employers will want to hire women for any job involving prolonged contact with actresses, and female directors/producers will be safer hires because there is no chance of a harassment lawsuit or bad PR. I'm not sure if this is a deliberate campaign or not, but god damn if this isn't a great outcome for any woman in Hollywood or who wants to work in Hollywood in any capacity.

>im wearing the most flattering color to fight INJUSTICE
lmao

I was thinking more along the lines of

>wear the color that all the men, including whoever the host is, were already going to wear

molesting one underage daughter then marrying the other

>protest politics
>turn a blind eye to the rape, molestation, and pedophilia next door

Why do we hate the best neighbors we could have again?

>Solidarity and visible resistance are so fucking necessary and critical. There's a much more diverse, progressive young Hollywood emerging that will use celebrity and "platform" for good. I love this new tradition of bringing social issues to the fore each new Oscar season, whether it's a lack of minority representation or sexual abuse.
What happens to those who don't fall in line with this?

It's not exactly a wedding, the dumb bitch.

No, all the evidence was fabricated. The judge's comments and related trial should be completely ignored because Mia Farrow is a jealous liar.

This will only further destroy Hollywood.
#metoo #strongfemale #femalestrong I really hope this scares every talented writer, director and actor out of hollywood

The actual victims have dead careers. These women are just using their assault as a commodity

Oh well I suppose that's that fixed then, what's next on the agenda?

Women are fucking pathetic
>a woman gets raped
>every female in Hollywood goes #Metoo
#MeToo...Ben Affleck hhhhugged me waaaahh
How the fuck do you compare that to being violently assaulted you dumb fucking cunt. ? Must you always be in the spotlight ? Do you really hate other women so much that you can't even allow the news to talk about something bad that happened to them without jumping on board to ?
Die die die die die
You are literally jealous that something BAD happened to someone else

or no one will hire any women anywhere because they don't want to be accused of memes

>Weinstein shoves a cigar up your Lewinsky hole
>"OH MY GOD I TOTALLY GOT RAPED TOO, CHRISTIAN SLATER....I MEAN I WAS AT ROB LOWES PARTY BLOWING ALEC BALDWIN AFTER DOING BUMPS IN THE BATHROOM... BUT CHRISTIAN SLATER TOTALLY SAID THE DRESS I WAS WEARING SHOWED OFF MY FIGURE, FUCKING PERVERT! GROSS!"

>"""victims""" who trade sexual favors to boost their career should stop doing that if they don't agree with it morally, to avoid being hypocrites
REMAIN STATIC TELEVISION AND FILM

She called Weinstein GOD.

What a fucking two-faced chameleon. So NOW she is standing with the victims huh? What a bitch. Prepare for Oscars and speeches about horrible Trump and maybe net neutrality or some shit.Acting as if they have any authority at all. At the beginning they will probably all go on stage and say that they're totally opposed to harassment and shit that's it.

Is there anyone else in hollywood with a larger sense of self importance and superiority than Meryl Streep?

They've always been vile demons.

virtual signaling
You do nothing and if someone asks "what did you do to prevent that?"
I wore a black robe to signal my opinion!

Are they going to let her on stage after the normies uproar and memes making fun of her stupid anti Trump shit? Everyone is fucking sick of the politics. Just stop raping each other and make movies

It's their own party just for them and people who think like them.

OMG IS THIS REAL

I feel stupid for it taking so long, but I am finally realizing she's a dumb bitch

you faggot really need to get out of the house more

You can't have Hollywood without actresses. You can't have actresses without sexual assault and/or sexual assault allegations. Male-on-female sexual assault is a PR nightmare. Female-on-male sexual assault is a joke. It seems pretty obvious that the outcome of this is hiring more women to work around the actors/actresses.

>some girl in lighting/makeup/whatever grabs Matt Damon's dick
>nobody cares, he probably doesn't either
>some guy in lighting/makeup/whatever grabs Jennifer Lawrence's ass
>hundreds of articles, hours on national news, #MeToo, and so on

From a business PoV the choice is obvious.

.TV. BTFO YET AGAIN

Or even better, not fucking go/accept this years award.

>You can't have Hollywood without actresses
what about those movies (kino) where the main cast is all men

Let's not go fucking crazy. Just because the industry is run by clueless retards and scumbags doesn't mean we don't want to be jerked off by it.

Like what? I genuinely can't think of a blockbuster in the last decade without an actress in a major role. And regardless, even in a series like LOTR, where the women are side characters, they can still be harassed.

POWERFUL...

jamarl ogan strikes again

Member when they protested Roman Polansky for sodomizing a child?

Oh yeah, that was really powerful when there was that list of hollywood actors and directors who vowed never to work with him and to boycott all of his films...

I hate this fucking cunt but most importantly I hate how everything she does gets a standing ovation with tears and articles on how brave and inspirational this old bitch is. She could drink piss on stage and people would clap insanely.
The "politically engaged" celebrity class is a cancer.

women are retarded

>just now realizing that
Next step is realizing she's one of the most overrated actresses in history.

Well I have to admit I forgave Polanski after seeing "The Pianist" in the theater. It did a great job of conveying the suffering of the Jewish people. Also, Adrian Brody is a really attractive mensch.

Go to bed, Ben. And stop unwanted ass fingering.

I'm just glad she wasn't nominated for a SAG award this year. It pretty much guarantees that she won't win another oscar

They can't keep getting away with it.

This is some decently crafted bait. Well done. I could imagine seeing this in the comment section of some article or on Facebook with a bunch of likes. Well done.

Wow, wearing black. That'll do a lot.

Meryl Streep is the worst. She was Harvey’s bulldyke who corralled the young puss in for him. That’s how she gets all those awards. She does favors for execs.

Death Becomes Her is legitimately an 11/10 flick.

>coming into a thread to comment about how the subject of discussion isn't worth discussing

>threaten to boycott the event entirely
>in the end still show up to circlejerk, just "show solidarity" to pretend you're doing something

Does Hollywood ever stop with the virtue signalling? It's fucking pathetic.

The only injustice I see, are the mostly wild and unsubstantiated allegations made against men for incidents that supposedly happened years or even decades ago and these men are suffering the injustice of losing their jobs over it.

Andy Yeatman was an executive who used to work for Netflix but while recently coaching his kid’s soccer game, a woman came up to him and she started talking about the recent charges of sexual assault that had been made against actor Danny Masterson, which both Netflix and the police had investigated and found to be false.

Andy Yeatman told the woman that both the police and internal Netflix investigations showed that nothing had happened, at which point she complained to Netflix and… they fired the guy.

Turns out she was the woman who had made the unsubstantiated allegation against Danny Masterson which by the way, both Netlix and the police had investigated and found false.

None the less, he was fired by Netflix for simply talking to a woman….

Says Roman Polanskis best friend?

It's a huge plot by Scientology to destroy the Jewish and Gay Mafias that run Hollywood

Whoa maybe they'll post a facebook status next, watch out Hollywood

They are reactions now, man.

>if you don't like dangerous working conditions why don't you stop accepting paycheques!???

Here's your (You)

Wouldn’t a boycott make more sense. Bunch of attention whores.

It’s retarded SJW running wild and because of the power of the Internet, (i.e. Facebook and Twitter) companies live in fear of bad press and react by blindly firing men over these completely unsupported claims of sexual impropriety.

This is not something new, it’s been steadily building up for a while now and this is not limited to Hollywood, it’s now happening in the “real world” workforce and the next guy to get shitcanned for “sexual harassment” is probably going to be one of us.

And not only will you get fired but the SJW are demanding that you remain unhireable for the rest of your life.

I feel sorry for you young guys…

kek

It would not surprise me. The ones screeching the loudest at every opportunity are for sure involved somehow.

I'm glad things like this are happening to bring to light shit like this that's happened in other industries over the years but I have to scoff at the idea of Meryll Streep being at the forefront of it.

She's part of the problem. Been there. Done that. Probably sucked more cocks including Weinstein's multiple times. For fuck's sake put somebody who isn't complicit in covering it up at the forefront of your resistance.

Excluding women is assault too. Obviously there should have been more women on the front lines in Dunkirk.

>ruining men's lives and giving them no hope for the future
Nothing could ever go wrong with that.

It won't be the type of injustices we're thinking of i.e. Weinstein. It'll be injustices like 'why is Drumpf still President when it was HER turn?!'

Just let the Muslims and Blacks have them. It's what they want anyway.

>implying it all won't be burned to ashes so no one can have it

Woody Allen is innocent and did nothing wrong.

underrated

And then society turns right around and panics about the epidemic of men not being education or career oriented. Women themselves are panicking over it because they make $50k a year now but still expect a husband who makes as much or more than them, unaware of the fact that the $50k job they have is one less $50k job a some man somewhere could've had

OY VEY
BAD GOYIM

wait, Danny Masterson was fired. dont know about this andy yeatman that looks liek a kike

Why is it whenever women want to protest something they always turn to their body/clothes? Are they too fucking inept to take actual action?

How does that bitch have any credibility anymore after her hour long "I love Weinstein's dick" speech a year ago?

>still going to the awards
>still hosting or performing at the awards
>still accepting the awards
>still accepting the checks
>will change absolutely nothing
>is a completely safe move socially
>absolutely 0 risk
>costs them nothing
>wearing a color that is considered formal and appropriate attire for the event anyways

GOD THEY ARE SO STUNNING AND BRAVE!

Surely this isn't yet another example of women giving up jack shit in exchange for attention.

Because it has absolutely 0 consequences for them.
Notice how every protest women go to is for things that are already in the majority support wise. Or they are surrounded by beta males to protect them. Or they have massive numbers on their sides. Or have the police defending them.
They would never actually risk their lives for something they believe in silly user.
That is something men are supposed to do for THEM :^)

This. That and it's slimming. Because we all know it's not the hotties that care about this shit.

You almost got me.

Brave.

Well at least the speech will be easy. I bet one is complete silence for 3 minutes.

Only movie I saw in cinemas this year was Nu Wars yesterday (and it was so fucking awful I'll never pay to watch another Star Wars film) so I couldn't give a damn about any awards shows. I won't watch and I have a suspicion fuck all people will.

>*blocks your path*
Women cant even say they are masters of the kitchen.

>And now ladies and gentlemen we would like to take a moment to talk about something that has been a major focal point in society recently. The sexual assaults that have been coming to light. Just like how the victims were forced to stay silent for years, we too would like to take a moment of silence.