Do you suppose they celebrate Easter at the ghoul school?

Do you suppose they celebrate Easter at the ghoul school?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/a3Jqy6XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_hell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost#Jud.C3.A6o-Christianity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well Jesus could be considered a ghoul since he rose from the dead.

wouldn't that be extremely problematic for the vampire what with all the crosses?

the ghost and the werewolves are the only ones who could possibly be christian dESu

Stop. Stop right now

if Sup Forums celebrates shitty made for tv movie cartoons, I'm sure a boarding school for monsters celebrates easter

The Frankenstein girl could definitely be a C&E Christian.

Why should I stop when I've done nothing wrong?

But Christians don't believe in ghosts.

Werewolves should be fine because Christians like bestiality

>But Christians don't believe in ghosts
Going to need a source on that claim considering The Holy Ghost is worshiped as God.

Don't knock Ghoul School it is one of the Five Scooby Doo movies I watch every Halloween as part of my Halloween movie marathon

The other Scooby Doo movies on that list are
Scooby Doo and the Boo Brothers
Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
Scooby Doo and the Witches Ghost
And Scooby Doo on Zombie Island

She's Jewish

>October thread in April

They just use "ghost" to mean "spirit". God isn't a literal ghost that floats around, just a formless omnipresent entity.

Actual ghosts as in souls that remain tethered to the physical world are incompatible with Christianity because they believe your soul goes immediately to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory if you're Catholic.

Of course, this doesn't stop most Christians in America from believing in ghosts anyway because they're gullible fucks that believe in psychics and UFOs and barely know shit about their own religion.

>God isn't a literal ghost that floats around
What boring religion are you saddled with, mate?

>Actual ghosts as in souls that remain tethered to the physical world are incompatible with Christianity because they believe your soul goes immediately to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory if you're Catholic.
Does the Bible not clearly state in Revelations that humans don't go to Heaven or Hell until after Judgement Day at the end of the world and the dead are just dead until then? That's the impression in my memory, not to misrepresent the word of the Lord.

Only possible snafu would be if there's anything silver objects.

Hope the Winnie+wereAnon birthday fic updates soon. pastebin.com/a3Jqy6XA

Raised Catholic, no longer religious. You may be confusing the idea of "God is everywhere and in everything".

I'm not sure about that, everything I know about Heaven and Hell is actually from Dante who wasn't really that accurate AFAIK. I do know Revelations is the most controversial piece of New Testament canon because how relatively new it is and its reliance on Old Testament and Jewish shit. In the New Testament Jesus talks a lot about Heaven but I don't think he ever specifically clarifies WHEN you go to Heaven.

I do know Christians are constantly going "don't worry, grandpa Boris is looking down on us from Heaven now" but again Christians are the absolute worst source for information on Christianity.

no, being a frankenstein monster she is well aware of the fact that anyone with a copper rod and a graveyard can create life
nigggawat

I don't believe anything Dante wrote is actually canonical.

...I don't know who really determined what in Christianity is real and what isn't, come to think of it.

Nigga, when i was christian i thought looking at tits would damn me to hell with demons. Of course they believe in ghosts

It's not canonical at all but it's at least based loosely on the Bible.

The whole history of what's canon and what isn't is actually fucking fascinating and the only thing I find interesting about Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon

It's very hotly debated because nobody really sat down and started compiling a Bible until like 200 years after Jesus was dead, most written material from before that time is lost to the ages, and only one book can be considered anywhere near contemporary.

Yeah they believe in them but technically speaking it contradicts what they supposedly believe about how souls work.

From what I understand of demons in Christianity they don't really make any sense though, Satan himself was only described vaguely one time and Hell was only described in vague terms. It's pretty amazing how much of Christianity is specific to each Church/branch and not actually drawn directly from the Bible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_hell

So while in Catholic school they were really all about how shitty Hell is, in some other types of Christianity they're just like "yeah Hell is pretty bad" and sometimes "Hell is just an allegory".

>the fact that anyone with a copper rod and a graveyard can create life
How does that invalidate Christian beliefs? It could be seen as a miracle, and numerous prophets raise the dead and create life from clay.
Please do not lie, my man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost#Jud.C3.A6o-Christianity

I stand corrected.

Please stop bringing the Ghoul School and other spoopy waifus out every holiday

Easter?

Nope