youtube.com/watch?v=W_n5rY6EnuM
youtube.com/watch?v=EOxc7dxjWbo
youtube.com/watch?v=TVHAmrIYFVY
youtube.com/watch?v=sSNJRQPlE60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate OP episode faggot

Not even the trips like you Judy.

Reposting
Review of the first War Master story, Beneath the Viscoid. We finally get to see Jacobi's Master outside of his brilliant performance in Utopia. Spoilers ahead.
After escaping The Daleks as detailed in a flashback in the story, he finds himself on a planet inhabited by a group of rebels, who are up against a Dalek fleet above the ruins of their capital city.
He spends a majority of the story masquerading as The Doctor, which I find quite fun. While he may be convincing to the rebels, we can see some of his underlying mannerisms - he's somewhat like Yana, but much more smug. He's separated from his TARDIS, which is now on this planet - using his skills of manipulation, he must convince them to not toss it at the Dalek ship. I don't know why - in story it goes through a temporal whirlpool or something, just sci fi stuff - but it's leaking temporal energy, enough to destroy the Dalek ship.
One of the underlying mannerisms I mentioned is shown when he accesses his TARDIS - To enter, he must dispel the temporal energy - he does so by pretending he messed up the timing of the soldiers approachin it, but you know he enjoyed sending them to their death.
Ultimately, his cover is blown as the rebels go to combat the Daleks. Without going too much into detail, the Dalek ship is destroyed and I'm fairly sure the rebels are also decimated. The Master had one of the soldiers on board, and I really thought she was going to be his companion with a sort of anti hero arc that blurred her lines of morality,
slowly turning her to the dark side, but The Master tricks her into absorbing the rest of the TARDIS' temporal energy, leading her to her death. He then makes his way to Gallifrey,
as they call on him.
Feels almost like a base under siege, but not quite. You can see the terror of the rebels in the time war. Pretty good story. Jacobi is great, as are the rebels.

Where were you when the MOTHERFUCKING CYBER-CONTROLLER guest starred on Question Time.
>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513294060025.webm
>YESSUR! I FINK VAT... ALL THE POLITICIUNZ... ON THE DAY AFTUURRRRR... VUH REVERENDUM! NEVUR EVUR... EXPEKTED THE REZULT... VAT VEY GOTT!

I legit work for BBC,. I will be proved right within a few months, main plot of series 11 involves a subgroup of unit led by Anton Lesser of game of thrones fame. This group of UNIT capture, imprison and study dangerous aliens and supernatural earth native creatures, sort of like torchwood, but on a much wider scale. There is a weeping angel that claims to be the archangel Michael who is imprisoned in a top security cell in their HQ who is voiced by Aidan Turner, he is not evil or good but amoral, he plays a role similar to hannibal lector in silence of the lambs and communicates with the 13th Doctor when his cell lights are turned off. He cryptically aids the Doctor and grows fond of her, why is 13 asking the help of an imprisoned weeping angel? well because the big bad is a three faced entity that UNIT uncovers slumbering in an ancient temple near Jerusalem in Israel/palestine who claims to be god and who can manipulate reality and people with a single stare each face is the father, son and the holy spirit and has a different personality. Other plots involve companion side stories that take place in India and South Africa. Series 11 will be good. Best way I can describe it is, silence of the lambs, meets the davinci code, meets the omen.

I've seen the episode
Capaldi's actual regeneration happens while a dalek ship is chasing the tardis, blasts the doors open and sucks the doctor out into space
At first you think he's dead for real, but then you see his hand twitch and the regeneration glow starts. He uses the propulsion from the regeneration energy to fly back to the tardis. By the time the doctor is back in the tardis the regeneration is over and it's jodie on screen.
This is why Talalay needed to use a flying rig on Jodie.

Nice try but the regeneration onwards have been cut from every screening.

wtf I like Judy now???

You're still the worst trip.

You see jodie's face for one shot as the end of the regeneration but the actual scene of her is removed

So does Disney own the Doctor Who film rights now? since 20th century fox had a role to play in producing the 96 movie?

Question Time is such embarrassing horseshit.

No you don't.

No. The only thing Fox owned in the end were the rights to the characters such as Grace and Chang Lee. BBC bought back all the other rights. It's why you never see Grace or Chang in any spin off material because the BBC can't use them.

No. They own the 96 movie, and that's it.

I hope there's a proper morph between the faces, like Nine>Ten and Jacobi>Simm. The 'poof' regenerations of Eleven>Twelve and Melody>River are a bit shit.

Only Roberts Master, Grace and the chinese dude
the wooden console room and the costume

>yfw disney creates a grace and chang spinoff

They don't own the costume or Roberts!Master

they do, that is why McGann minisode had to have edited costume
and that is why Roberts never did BF (even if he worked for less in talking cat movies)

>they do, that is why McGann minisode had to have edited costume
You're talking out of your arse.

Just saw the screening, the autons were a bold choice, and the new orchestral score was great. I think Christopher Eccleston will be an amazing doctor

They wouldn't be able make toys or use it in promo material if Fox still had the copyright.

Nobody used the Roberts!Master because nobody gives a fuck about him. He's the worst master

you don't know if Fox gets rebates on that

youtube.com/watch?v=AUq1L1Q4Pfg
Zagreus mentioned

nth for Jodie.

every time I feel a bit sad I remind myself that this actually happened in star wars and I piss myself laughing

The costume is owned by the BBC because the Doc is hard BBC property. He's actually wearing the same costume in Night of the Doctor, it's just he looks different with his thinner build, short hair, and the costume generally looking beat up.

The console room, meanwhile, legally is not a defensible design so the BBC could use it if they wanted, but physically the prop belongs to a fan who rescued it from the trash and now takes it around to shows and exhibits.

She's got crazy legs.

and you're a crazy faggot.

Are you... saying that McGann is wearing the TVM costume in NOTD? If you are, then I can tell you right now that he is most definitely not.

I want Judy to legit die
I've never felt like this towards any human being
But he's literally the worst

what do

look who was lurking?!!!?

Can you not see that is legitimately the same costume design?

it was a mock up

what this from?

The aesthetic is similar, but it's not the same costume, and it's definitely a different design. Sure, the base elements are there—coat, shirt, waistcoat (albeit a different type), cravat—but individually each piece is quite different, and the NOTD costume also added the belt and gaiters. The newer outfit was clearly intended to evoke the spirit of the original, without existing as a mere recreation, so it's different enough to be distinct.

twitter.com/grahamkw/status/940984719482806278

>short 4
>tall 8
>fat 2
>1 with a screwdriver

Jesus the longer I look at this the worse it gets.

I'm surprised 13 isn't on there as a dude.

Don't mind me just stopping by

Jodie whittaker has a rat face and it leads me to believe shes part Jewish. Disgusting rodent .

people were asking for your suicide earlier

WHOM?

True love at last.

I like this episode. This is a good video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=W_n5rY6EnuM

youtube.com/watch?v=EOxc7dxjWbo
Was he right?

Fuck off

I like his videos. he thinks everything through, so even if i dont agree with his opinions, i find his videos interesting

So did the Daleks themselves come up with the idea of the Anne Droid and all the other game shows?

no, a lot of it was probably in place. they just made everything killy. daleks seem to have a low capacity for creativity, so they probably had agents inventing this shit

they used a hybrid girl like the one from Remembrance or they just replicated what already was available on the station

Fourth Great & Bountiful Human Empire audios when? Bad Wolf has lots of very kino allusions. That being said, not all of it quite tallies up with The Long Game, what was the purpose of making the human race more inward looking/bigoted/junk food-obsessed?

part of "the lives of captain jack" is set in the aftermath of parting of the ways, but i kmow thats not quite what youre looking for

>we're getting these instead

COuld you possibly post a spoiler free review? Also is there any preresequite listneing material or could I just jump right into it like 8's Time War series and the War Doctor series?
youtube.com/watch?v=TVHAmrIYFVY
youtube.com/watch?v=sSNJRQPlE60

Well, "the Daleks" at this point was one Dalek Emperor and maybe one ship's worth of Daleks and weapons, so two possibilities (and I think both are true)
1: It made them easier to conquer and control
2: It would encourage the kind of human potential that the Daleks could harvest for raw materials.

For the first story, there's no prerequisites at all. Might be different for the other stories but I'm not sure. I'm sorry if this seems half arsed as I'm not good at non spoiler reviews, but we get to see firsthand some tension of people in the time war other than daleks and timelords, and Jacobi's Master has more depth than the sinister glimpse we saw of him. We see some of The Master's classic traits such as manipulation and absolutely playing all sides of the Time War.

Anyone else feeling the love for Bad Wolf? I was seriously impressed when I rewatched it last night. Although the resolution gets flack, how could it have been better?

Post yfw Tom, after saying he's close to death for decades, gets to 105 and outlives all of his companions and both Colin and Sylv

Listening right now. Find it a bit odd instead of going to Gallifrey that he's now on some planet, but hopefully that's explained.

what did whelan mean by this

>“******, * ******* ***”

One more question, would you say the box set is worth 20 darah? At four stories, it's 5 darah an episode but I tend to relisten to these stories at least 1-2 more times to pick up on anything I missed (even more if the story is good - I've listend to Neverwhen multiple times and it gets better every time).

I love that episode. It starts off as a campy sci-fi story with the Doctor, Rose, and Jack having to survive a twisted gameshow, and then right near the end it pulls the rug out from the viewer and sets itself up for the finale. I personally really enjoyed it but I love almost every episode of Series 1 as it felt like the most tightly plotted series ever.

That's Capaldi's final words.

"Doctor, I _______ you" ?

thoughts on star wars 8, tumblr?

"Doctor, I welcome you"

Or at least, they're meant to be. I'm pretty sure his source misquoted it very slightly (as I can think of something that means the same and matches that.)

I've only listened to one story so I can't make my final judgement. I can't expect you to wait for all of my thoughts, especially as I'm probably listening to one a day, so if there's anywhere else you can find full, spoiler free reviews you can make your judgement. If they're all around the same quality as 'Beneath the Viscoid', I'd recommend. While I can't guarantee future contents I haven't covered, it appears prevalent themes will be The Master's manipulation and the turmoil of those stuck in the war, which are portrayed quite well.

probably.

dunno, but Star Wars is very Doctor Who, so I'm sure a lot of people here will be excited for it. Doctor Who and Star Wars are both essentially space-fantasy, as opposed to sci-fi

Someone who's seen TUAT, how do you rank it compared to other regen episodes

"Doctor, I let you go."

To match Whelan's fuckup, probably "Doctor, I release you."

It makes sense when you consider the context in the episode earlier on and throughout Moffat's era.

GOAT cover

TEOT
TWG
BW/TPOTW
TNOTD
L
TTM
TTP
TPOTS
TCOA
TTOTD
TUAT

Hi, everyone.

Does anyone have a webm/gif/video to hand ogf any of the moments of "wacky" editing they did in S1-4, like speeding shit up and the weird speed effects etc?

Thank you in advance,

- user

terrible last line

that bad huh?

he must have a long neck

Which Doctor is closer to RTD’s vision for the character of the Doctor, 9 or 10? And how do these visions differ?

true but it's still GOAT

Intensely mediocre, the franchise norm

Doctor Personalities:
GOAT Doctors 12 9 4
Good Doctors 11 2 8
Okay Doctors 7 10 5
Noperino Doctors 3 1 6

eras by doctor:
GOAT eras 9 12 4 3
Good eras 7 2 10 1
No: 11 6 5
N/A: 8, War