How would these star-themed characters get along?

How would these star-themed characters get along?

They're all annoying spastics, so they'd get along just fine and ruin the lives of everyone they come across.

Wander and Mabel would make Steven lose it.

How is Star meant to be star themed?

Why Wander?

They would be the kids in the special ed class at school.

Mabel would hate it because she wouldn't be the center of attention.

Everybody else would love it.

How about Dipper, Connie, Marco, and Sylvia?

...her name is Star

Marco and Dipper would be double teaming Sylvia while Connie sits back and shlicks.

You do know that Sylvia's a space-yoshi, right?

Yes and?

Just checking.

No way Dipper has the balls to do that, though.

Is there a single positive aspect that Mabel isn't dead last in?

No, she's worst girl for sure

Star & Mabel would start out great, but their energies are going to explode after a bit. They're just too similar.

Mabel would think Steven is cute like Gideon, but underaged despite Steven being a year older than her.

Mabel & Wander would be too much of a good thing together. If they wanted to be successful in bringing cheer to the universe, they're wasting time together.

Star & Mabel would rub Steven the wrong way. He's a kind, mild-mannered kid, & can only put up with juvenile behavior from rocks. They'd be too much for Steven who's just looking for friends with a relaxed lifestyle.

Steven & Wander would end up disagreeing in the long run about how to deal with enemies. Wander has gotten away with charming his oppressors too easily. While Steven wishes he could just befriend his opponents, he knows things are much more complicated than just offering a kind hand & a warm smile. Wander would get upset that Steven's strategy of dealing with enemies is so different from his when they both have such similar philosophies. Wander simply wouldn't understand the depth & gravity of Steven's problems.

Star & Wander would be the only two who would try to keep in touch with one-another. Star would call on Wander alot to try to amend her problems, but eventually Wander would realize sh can solve her own problems.

I'm just going to assume you're being sarcastic.

They're all similar characters.

Star and Steven canonically don't get along with their own clones, so they will probably grow to dislike the other three.

Mabel is just a disaster of a person, but she'll get along with them if they don't threaten her own perceived self-interest in any way.

Wander would like all three of them, and do his best to help everyone have fun and get along.

>They would be the kids in the special ed class at school.
With Wander as the bus driver.
>Let's go, kids! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>Mabel is just a disaster of a person

What do you mean?

Mabel would backstab Star and get with Marco.

>LOL her name is Star so she must be Star-themed along with these other unrelated characters

I kekd. I wonder what a typical day in tard class be like for them?

How about the AU counterparts of these characters?

>Mabel Gleeful
>Lord Wander
>Princess Star Avarius
>What ever Steven's Villain AU counterpart if called

How would they get along?

Star gets cucked

Mabel causes the apocalypse

Steven cries

Wander gets cancelled

>Star v Pacifica
>Mabel v Jackie
How these match ups would go?

*is called

Her wand's/family's gem is a star. Her mother is named Moon. There's definitely some magical/celestial shit going on with her.

When has Star met her own clones? Steven got along fine with his clones, he only really had a beef with Steven-Prime, who was a douche

Into the Wand

>How about the AU counterparts of these characters?
>>Mabel Gleeful
>>Lord Wander
>>Princess Star Avarius
>>What ever Steven's Villain AU counterpart if called
>How would they get along?

Now this...this I really fucking want to see.

For the last one, I'm not very familiar with Steven Universe AUs, but I know there is one where Steven is raised by Yellow Diamond instead, so I guess he'd be on the team.

I guess they'd probably try to kill each other or have sex, maybe both? Unlike their good guy counterparts all of them would presumably be packing some serious power levels so they'd be a force to be reckoned with (though I'm not too clear on whether Evil Steven's abilities are any different). For example, regular Mabel has jack shit to contribute, but Reverse Mabel's a beast and very powerful magician. Lord Wander presumably has Dominator's powers and ship/bots...regular Wander does have a lot going for him too, it's just much less obviously combat oriented. Of course Star is very powerful anyway though.

>Wander gets cancelled
This bummed me out more than it should have

Pacifica would be no match for Star. Star outstaged her Pacifica, Brittney like nothing and reduced her to a literally-who depressed background character.

The only thing I can say for sure is that some point Steven will end up crying.

AU Star would be a lot goofier and more incompetent than the others, due to being Star with Ludo's role

In terms of a fight?

I'm assuming you mean they're going for Dipper and Marco.

Pacifica and Jackie. Star's way too out there for Dipper and Mabel is objectively worse in every way.

Why's that?

You being serious?

>
>AU Star would be a lot goofier and more incompetent than the others, due to being Star with Ludo's role

Heh, that all depends on if it's first season Ludo, or second season Ludo.

Can we please stop pretending this Ludo Star AU is a good idea? It's worn out its welcome.

>is more star themed than mabel and wander
>but she's the one you're against being star-themed

Into the Wand. Star's clones try to replace her. Also, the legs in the chest in this are a visual gag suggesting that Star is disposing of a clone or Full Metal Alchemist style homunculus.

You're right that Steven-Prime is the worst one. and at first, the time-clones all work together with, then against him. But all of the Stevens actually end up fighting each other battle-royal style at the very end of the episode. and then Steven-Omega 'kills' them all.

What do you mean?

I mean it's a forced concept that can only go so far.

Wouldn't Season 2 Ludo-Star be a ragged, half-crazed homeless girl? I doubt Reverse Mabel would want to associate with somebody like that.

At least it's not a thinly-veiled excuse to draw lewds like Reverse Falls or Lord Wander.

This is the only evil Steven I've found.

>pretty much all of them are wacky shitheads
They'd get along just fine

And this isn't an excuse to draw a teenage girl running around wearing nothing but a bag of chips?

Actually, consensus seems to be that she'd wear a makeshift dress made out of a corn sack.

haha!

Most of the art of that AU I've seen as her in Ludo's S1 outfit

*has her

The teenagers would win

Orgy

Goddamn you.