Does Sup Forums still go to the movies with their parents?

Does Sup Forums still go to the movies with their parents?

I’m going to see TLJ with my Dad on Saturday

Yeah cause my mom is great (and one of the fee people in the world who enjoys having me around!)

I took my mom to see IT.

I took my dad to see Logan. Never went to the movies together before, and he never goes on his own.
He liked it. He likes wrestling, and action movies. Favorite movie is Once Upon a Time in the West.
Anyway I instantly felt embarassed when they played a trailer for that movie about some white guy who becomes a tranny.
Awful.
Every now and then I buy my dad a new movie to watch

I still sleep with my mom when I'm scared tbqh

He only likes war movies and still fell asleep everytime, the last one was flags of our fathers

AhHaha, cute, user, I did that everytime I saw an ad from the grudge ju on in the tv

Every winter when the new Star Wars comes out, because they treat it like a family tradition. I'm looking forward to seeing Super Leia on the big screen.

I do, because I love my mummy
I don't love daddy, tho I watched TFA with him, didn't see him since

Oh spooky I can see why. Did your mom breastfeed you too? It's really comforting when she does that and rubs my back.

When I was a baby only, I do cuddle with her in the sofa and slap her ass when she cooks

Yeah, because I'm a friendless neet and we go to see capeshit together

Oh a baby haha. I meant like now.
That's pretty mean. She's cooking for you so don't disrespect her.

Is a joke, I slap my sister and grandmas too

Is your sister attractive? I wish I had a sister I could joke with. Watch movies, have snacks. When she sleeps I cum on her face. I hit her with my bicycle and have my way with her.
Do you have fun?

I saw Logan with mum

Yeah shes chubby but gorgeous but Im not as deranged as you, when we where kids we used to make fake sex like in the movies, with clothes on and only kisses on the neck we faked moans, we pretended we were the characters in the pacific blue tv show
We never talked about it

My parents and sister dragged me to TFA during Christmas break 2015 and they're gonna drag me to TLJ this Christmas break, even though I was a openly critical of TFA. I wish we could go see something that isn't shit, but they're huge normies.

Post her pictures. Im jacking off right fucking now and I will fantasize about Horses

Here's a (You) that's some funny shit

Sometimes I'll catch a matinee with my dad if I get out of work early.

We saw Baby Driver last.

I will regret this

>Claudia
If you are not lying, then thank you. She is pretty. Worry not, I won't do anything bad. She is your sister. Your flesh. Blood.
Take care of her user. Be more respectful. No more spanks but soft caresses to the hiny.
But if you're fucking lying to me

I saw Rogue One with my dad. But thats only because he fucking loves Star Wars.

I pretty much watch every movie by myself these days. Except for the MCU: gotta watch that with friends for best effect.

Why would you do this? Some randos on this board now have your sisters name and image. Idiot

I swear that Im not lying in fact I have a weird feeling just for posting it like I betrayed her
Anyway, good luck in your life endavours, cheers m8

i watched Jigsaw with my mum

I didnt know the name would appear

Can I message her on social media? You won't mind right. Not like the two of you are dating or anything. Just an ass spank here and there.
I want to do more. Way way more.
Take her out to dinner

She is taken

I can take people too.
But I wont. I respect that sanctitty of marriage. Or relationships. Do you have a girlfriend

Who else would I go with?

I saw Lost Highway in the theatre with my mom and dad. I remember my dad laughed at the line 'Fucker gets more pussy than a toilet seat.'

Christ you’re an idiot

Nah I dont have anything going in my life, Im an incel neet, she lives with her boyfriend and has a great paying job at a multinational company
Im a total failure, when we were kids she strugled with studies and I was the brain but things changed

Why would I be here if I wasnt?

Digits confirm you're a failure
I am too

Sexts wasted on a brainlet just asking to be doxxed. Now even more people will see your posts because of the get

The gets will protect me

Goodness gracious. You hold immense power... you have the potential... powerful... get a job. Any job. I have a job. I wont tell you what it is. Dont ask. Its none of your concern. But if you want to know then become powerful. You will meet womens at work. Cute ones pretty ones even ugly ones. Yes...
How big is her boyfriend btw just curious?
Be a cashier... all the cute girls pass by... cute. In their yaga pants all sweaty and stupid. I have met several women like this. You can too. And you will have money. You can buy a backpage girl. Real classy. Real nice. Real dead

Your posts read like dialogue from a weird movie. How do you do it? Are you autistic or doing it on purpose?

I'll try, I dont have any choice, I have squandered too much time, my dad is about to collapse, he says he loves me and blames himself for my disgrace but Im the only one at fault, he even cried because of it, the only time I saw him cry, Im fucking killing him

Murder him and Claudia will no longer love you. Then she will run away with me. Distraught, hopeless. I will tell her I knew, I could have stopped it. She slaps me, leaves me. Baby damn hell no.
Make your father proud. For him. For your sister. For me. For the numerals.
Im still masturbating. Not to your sister.
Do it. I know too much about lost time. I wish I had a sister and father to make proud. Live for me.

i think he's autistic but pretending to be a smart person pretending to be autistic

I suffer from nothing. Why must you insult me in front of my new peer? I'll let it slide but next time I will use the bike on you.

If the film is rated highly on IMDb, I'm not some insecure teenager.

Look here you dried up cumstain