Was Al fucking gay or something?

Was Al fucking gay or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-8hl0KZQJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like the seasons where Al changed his voice and gained weight.

Him not fucking his wife was part of the joke.

Mommy girlfriend fetish didn't exist back then.

Neither of you get it. The whole point of the show is that Al feels trapped in the same old routine that comes with being married with children. Furthermore, he blames his wife for all his wasted potential. That's why she disgusts him. She represents the death of his promising future AND he's just plain sick of being around her day after day for years.

i once masturbated 14 times in one day to peggy when a married with children marathon was playing

You don't understand because you don't have a wife.

Once you are married for some years even if your wife is very hot you're both used to it and already too tired of her shit to care.

Exactly. Its part of the joke.

You shitposting retard.

She emasculated him at every turn, was annoying af, and did nothing but sit on the couch and spend all his money. Was he supposed to be happy?

most guys eventually get bored of fucking their wives. in al's case, it was just taken to comedic extremes.

"it's part of the joke" says fucking nothing. it's a vacuous statement.

It was heavily implied that he was fucking his daughter, he didn't need to fuck this old hag anymore

>people still don't know why al doesn't fuck peggy
>after all these years
jesus you motherfuckers.

my main man

>people still don't know why al doesn't fuck peggy
Well... Why?

>married with children 2017
>al picks up a trap off grindr to pound and beat the shit out of to stay quiet
>then goes home to complain about his wife

How come this sitcom gets a lot of respect around here? Do you seriously enjoy watching the actors literally wait until people stop applauding and cheering so that they can say their lines? I see the potential if the jokes were rapid, but that's not the case considering you sometimes have to wait for more than 5 seconds after a punchline to move on.

He's stuck. See
he sums it up pretty well.

>Final episode of Modern Family
>Jay stumbles upon an inter-dimensional traveling device
>Accidentally teleports himself to an alternate reality
>Chicago circa 1986
>He is a woman's shoe salesman, with a hot daughter he can't fuck, a jew son, and a wife who is an obvious downgrade from the fresh latin pussy he is used to

>married with children 2017

David Faustino is Jewish?

the show started off so well
now its complete rubbish
ed can't fix it by himself.

Like my dad used to say: "No matter how hot a woman is, there is a man somewhere who is tired of fucking her."

We never saw Al fucking gay so no.

Who was your dad talking about?

>married with children
Isn't that illegal in america?

>You don't understand because you don't have a wife.

This. You could marry the hottest, most beautiful woman on earth, and yet eventually you will stop being sexually attracted to her. It's the same as eating your favorite food every day, sooner or later you will get tired.

Married with, not to

There is an episode where a hotter younger girl comes and re sparks Als libido he Starts fucking peg like crazy and even she catches on and wants the younger girl to stay around so she can have aAl properly fuck her while imagining the young hotter "new piece of ass" Makes since after fucking the same women over and over it's just becomes monotonous.

A hot girl I had a crush on.

No, he just wanted to fuck Kelly and I don't blame him.

Thanks guys you saved my life. In the pits about the ex and I am remembering how boring sex was.

Well here I go binge watching this again because of this thread.

>Makes since after fucking the same women over and over it's just becomes monotonous.
I love my girlfriend, but I fantasize about other women all the time including my (spoiler]cousin[/spoiler]

i don't understand it either. I WOULD HAVE FUCKING POUNDED HER AT LEAST THREE TIMES A DAY

I loved that she always called Al daddy.

Why did they always make fun of Marcy? She was hot, cute and kinky.

>ywn fuck her tight ass
Literally no point in living

God no, she was terrible.

Based marcy poster with quads

>kinky
nu-male soyboy go back to plebbit

reminder: 4 touchdowns in one game!

Marcy a cute. A CUTE

She's cute, but she had that irritable third-wave feminist personality. Probably needed a good husband to get that out of her instead of the male bimbos she married.

Personality wise she was annoying as fuck, but Al always made fun of her boyish looks. Al had shit taste.

I remember that for a few episodes Bud had a crush on her. Based Bud.

Because she looks like a dyke.

Steve and Jefferson have put her in her place more than a few times.

She just needed a thorough fucking from Al, that's why she amped up her feminist bullshit so much. Since Al would never go along with that, she'd probably eventually settle for Bud, be disappointed and amp up her bullshit even more.

>You now remember this episode.

But why did she cross the road?

This. also literally the same four jokes being repeated in different forms ad infinitum
>Al is tired of his life
>Peg is cranky, horny and unfulfilled
>daughter is a stupid whore
>son masturbates all the time

89-91 Christina Applegate is female perfection.

This cannot be debated.

remember the episode when bud built an inter-dimensional portal with instructions from his alternate personality?

Also
>Marcy is a breastless chicken

IMO the best episodes were the ones that went in more of a slapstick direction, like the one with the wabbit and the one where Al and his friends kept falling off of the roof.

That was just on this morning.

Holy shit, his daughter was Christina Applegate

>she was 14
>audience was howling like horny apes when she showed skin

It was a simpler time.

>she was 14
Old enough to breed.

he's italian you mong

Did Peggy peg Al?

youtube.com/watch?v=l-8hl0KZQJw

but he did fuck her.

Nice quads dubs. Also she was annoying, and built like a dyke.
nice triple dubs.

They didn't call her Third Leg Peg for nothing.

Fuck no, she's lazy as sin.
wish she did that to with me though

I jerked off as much to marcy as i did to Peggy or kelly.

So your dad got tired of fucking her?

Biker mama Katey is good too.

Didn't she write most of the jokes about herself?

Holy shit
Holy fucking shit

She looks like Stacey Donovan here.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the episode where Al works out in the basement and gets ripped then goes upstairs and fucks Peggy for a week straight

Honestly it makes me depressed to look at this because I realize I'll never wife-up a good woman that looks even close to that, if I ever get any.

was it rape?

Hilarious it took her doing something around the house for once to get him going.

Wishing Happy Passover to Jewish friends isn't an indication of being Jewish, it's only an indication of having Jewish friends. Do they teach basic social skills somewhere on this website?

Fake tits there (prosthetic)

I never watched that show. Should I start? I worry it'll override any memory I'll have from peg.

There's an old saying that goes, no matter how smoking hot a woman is, chances are there's one man in the world who is sick and tired of all her bullshit.

Al Bundy was simply sick and tired of Peg's bullshit.

With Peg it was never rape.

She was also a huge feminist. Then again, this was pre-Tumblr.

>No matter how hot she is someone is tired of her shit.

The honeymoon period in a couple's time together is short. Perma virgins don't get this. Chicks get annoying real quick- and vice versa.

yall hear about that dad joke. women dont stay with men cuz yall niggas get tired of them anyways

>A man is a man all his life, but a woman is only sexy until she becomes your wife ~ Al Bundy
Very wise words.

Would watch

Actually, no it isn't. We're no better than some middle eastern shithole.

>he can't fuck
Why not?

I don't think so. You're just two disgusting cucks who want to share their wives for sexual pleasure

It's actually rather impressive how little the typical male pattern baldness has gotten to him. Working just off of the show, I'd have expected him to be full on bald by ten years ago.

You must still be a virgin neckbeard or something. Act like you've tasted pussy before and not get triggered when the truth about being married comes out. I hope your waifu remains loyal to you.

Are you joking? She was probably all sag, cellulite, and wrinkles under those clothes. Plus he didn't want to risk another kid/money pit happening.

Did you fuck her?

I'd destroy Peg pussy, ass and mouth at least twice a day.

>mfw she looks like my mom here

Watch until like, season 4.

>Implying Marcy would ever be down with ass-play.

read it in norm's voice

I never thought someone would have to explain the joke, but this is Sup Forums, a board with 20 Star Wars or capshit threads going on at one time.

Listen to the soundtrack, if that hooks you on, you are in for a ride.

No, he just hates Jews.

In the days when a young user didn't know Macy actress (who fucking cares what her name is) was some farty dyke, the dick did get stroked by its owner. The shorter her hair, the more I doth wanted to rope her and mouth fuck her.
Behold this former illusion is heralded by the quads.