Do ya' got her in your head?

Do ya' got her in your head?

She approaches you bawling her eyes out and clearly in need of some comforting. Something tragic just happened to her and she needs some support.

How do you handle it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7vQSPBtwyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hugs and kisses!

HUG AND KISSES!

Go destroy planets with her.

Ask her if she wants to go see a movie with me
>and jackie

Walk away. Captain Saveahoe does not live here.

I cuck her, she always likes that

Panic, there's no way I'm not going to make things worse.

>Mabel
Laugh in her face.

>Jessica Jones
Tell her to fuck off, I don't roll with nasty bitches like her.

Her behaviour is so out of character that, initially, I probably just stand there stunned but I'd probably try to calm her down, offer her something to drink and get to the bottom of what happened. Given that it was enough to make Raven cry, though, it's very likely that it's going to be way outside of my weight class.

She's probably just upset that her samurai crush rejected her again because she's pure evil. Luckily, I know the best way to cheer her up. I'll just let her know how much I appreciate her GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS

i probably wouldn't know how to handle it. but I'd do my best to

Marco, stop. Isn't what happened in 'Just Friends' enough for you?

Lmao how do I comfort a ghost

By telling that it will exist inside your heart forever?

Optionally, by telling it that you'll protect it from all the vacuums dangers of the world.

>"It's OK, shit sucks, I know. I know. But hey, at least you're not wearing a bladed ponytail any more. Baby steps, right?"

Such a cool and collected character being reduced to such a weak state must mean something truly horrible has happened.

Needless to say, the thought of whatever caused this would make my blood run cold.

Awkwardly hover hand her until I'm no longer too scared to hug her

I like the way you think, user
Have a (you)

But she's never cried in her entire and very long life.

aw ye

youtube.com/watch?v=_7vQSPBtwyc

Is vitamin D the answer?

Star, enough of this. You need to accept that Marco and Jackie are a couple now.

>Velma
Oh hell yes I have been waiting my entire life for this moment

Wonder what the fuck happened now and if she'll finally put out (and if she's flatchested or has triple Ds, it varies by artist)

Eh her entire life has been checking on things on remote planets alone with no childhood or family ever so what's it matter if she's one year old or a thousand

Die, due to her tears conducting that obscene amount of bullshit comicbook electricity.

???

What would she be crying about?

>Star comes balling to me.
>I proceed to comfort her and confess my feelings.
>Get turned down.
>Go sell my soul to the dimensional devil to obtain power.
>Proceed to force Marco to fall for Star or I'll ruin his life for all eternity.
>Cry and jack off to Star being happy with Marco instead of me + self-insert as Marco.
>Remove anyone that gets in the way of Star's happiness with someone that isn't me.
A-At least she's happy. That is what true love is and the only thing that matters Sup Forums.

This so much, but I will also let her tell me about it, it can be such a number of things, depending on the gravity I will try to distract her going out somewhere if it is something truly serious more hugs and kisses.

DO NOT BELIEVE HER LIES!

>they actually fucking went and made her the most twisted, sadistic one

I loved this episode

By giving her the D

Warm and gentle like a summer breeze to shore her against the chill of a cold cold world.

>Black Canary
>bawling

She probably cried when Pierre and Percy didn't hook up in the season finale of Camp Pining Hearts.

I'd help her escape her problems by running away with her.
We'd find a spooky cave with a ghost walrus and all kinds of spooky shit.
By the time we escape and go back home, she'll be so scarred for life she won't even remember what she was sad about.

Take her to a desert island where she'll learn to appreciate nature

>calm her down
>ask her the problem
>ask her what she would say to someone who had the same problem

>Calm her down enough to where she can tell me what the issue is
>Try to come up with either a direct solution or an alternative one

Hugs, ice cream and head pats

>waifu crying alot more than usual
>kneals down in front of her
>asks her what's wrong
>listen to whatever it is she has to say, reasuring her that I really am listening if she asks
>tells her that whatever it is, it's going to be alright and that she's handled tough situations like these before
>if she needs it, give her hugs and kisses
>make sure somebody is there for her no matter what.

Although I doubt that whatever it is would really break her that hard (unless someone she knew accidentally got hurt by her)

Send her to Toph so she can unfuck her poisoned body.

I give her a hug to comfort her, then I push her down into some mud. While she's lying there in shock I rip off my mask, revealing myself to be Nanette Manoir in disguise.

user, consider her situation. She's on a show where crying is as common as eating or getting out of bed. The fact she hasn't cried yet speaks immeasurably of her emotional fortitude.

I mean, she hangs out with Steven a lot and just being around that kid makes anyone want to cry. Peridot is the only actual rock on the show.

Tell her Paradise Island will be back next retcon and that now she's in the real world she can take it up with the editors who keep pull this shit.

Jesus, what could possibly make Miss Butterbean break down? As far as I remember she's pretty apathetic to all manner of horrifying things.

She doesn't seem like the hugging type, so I'd just try to lead her to a comfy chair, offer some tea or whisky and an open ear, I guess.

This seems like a thinly veiled waifu thread

Cuddling and telling her everything will be fine

YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS, MOANA

She's just going to make me her slave

>Mandy

What the actual fuck could have made her cry?

I guess I'd... wing it. Or something.

It's all right sweety, with a resume like yours I'm sure you'll find another job in no time.

>Silver Banshee

I spill my spaghetti, obviously.

But that would be my answer regardless of what female I picked

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

Give her the nicest little chin-scratch until she falls asleep in my palm.

I make her eat eggs.

Laugh in her face, tell her "sucks to be you, bitch" and walk away cackling.

Ask her if she wants to go get ice cream.
Listen to her while she cries and talks about her problems.
Slowly realize how I probably don't have enough money to pay for all the damn ice cream this bitch is eating. FUCKING SPEEDSTER METABOLISM

HOW?

>Rogue
Comfort her and make sure she doesn't touch me

I'd be more surprised that she's alive

I'd give her hugs, reassure her and then give her space while staying close to her so she knows i support her.

Then wait for the inevitable deus ex to come and fix the problem.

Do Irkens cry?

It doesn't matter who she is, I tell her to hold on, because I'll be right back. Then, I go to my car and drive away. Forever.

Offer her some tissues and see if we can solve this matter.

No one cares about Piri Piri...

GANGSTA GANGSTA GANGSTA

I'd suggest ways for her to distract herself that do not involve destroying Earth. Not sure it'd end well even if I did my best.

I immediately call ICE, and tell them that I think I have an alien at my home who's outstayed her visa.

Give her headpats and tell her what is it that made her feel so bad and if I can make her feel better. I'd also take her out for a huge dinner, food makes anyone happy.

Same, it has to be a trick

why would be mean to the best Amy?
she's a sweet girl