Earth - 7642 General Thread 3

Since the last one is rapidly reseeding from the board

>Continued from →
>>For those who do not know Earth-7642 is the earth in which the DC and Marvel universes are one and the same, Superman and Batman exist alongside Spider-man and Daredevil, The Justice League and Avengers have annual get togethers, all these iconic heroes and more exist side by side and always have.
>>So what type of stories do you have in mind for this exiting universe? How do the characters interact with one another? How are things different? What are some events you'd have in mind?
>For reference:
>marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-7642
>marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthcrossoverall.htm

Reminder: I Was A Teenage Clone starring Clone Terra, X-23, Genesis, Ben Reilly and Superboy

Tony Stark gets bought out by LexCorp and has to go on the lam to stop him from accessing all his suits including the Super-Buster powered by the last piece of Kryptonite after it was all vaporized by Supes and Bats

Amanda Waller: Agent of H.A.M.M.E.R.
Her first job? Kill the X-Men.

>last piece of Kryptonite
There is always more Kryptonite somewhere, even if Lex has to travel across the universe and time to get it. Also that would probably kill Metallo if they got rid of the lump that powers his life support.

Hank Henshaw attempting to recreate the experiment that gave the Fantastic Four their powers succeeds only in turning them into horrible monsters, as each of his team begin to die he races to find a cure with the help of Mr. Fantastic and Superman. Having only enough time to save his wife Henshaw apparently dies, only to reemerge a technology controlling spirit, his mind warped by the experience he vows vengeance on the two men he blames for his failure and becomes the Super-Cyborg

I never liked the whole 'GLs and Nova Corp sharing jurisdiction over space sectors' that people kept bringing up in the last thread.

There's no way in hell the manipulative blue space assholes would ever allow another group to organise to that degree.

I could see the GL corp taking in more members though, with the increased amount of stuff in the universe.

So how does Gorilla City get along with Wakanda?

How do Man-ape and Grodd play into the relationship?

Spider-Man was excluded from join the teen titans because he's Spider-MAN instead of Kid Teen or Boy.

Spider-Man has the Bugal print stories about the times that The Teen Titans teamed up with Spider-Man with the headline "Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends save City.

Babs dislikes MJ because MJ wore a skimpy Batgirl costume to a Halloween party.

Lex supports Mutants and funds his own Lex-Men.

Quentin Beck and Basil Karlo know each other from the first 3 Clay face films, Quentin worked in special effects for the films

Dr Strange owns the Helm of Fate and uses it only in the most extreme cases.

And most importantly, the Pre-teen Trinity is Annie May Parker, Jon Kent, and Damian Wayne

>Lex supports Mutants and funds his own Lex-Men.
Basically Everyman project
The Spiderman - Titans relationship has lots of stuff like that, mostly Dick/Pete stuff but still
>Quentin Beck and Basil Karlo know each other from the first 3 Clay face films, Quentin worked in special effects for the films
Quentin also did the effects for an Atomic Skull movie
>Dr Strange owns the Helm of Fate and uses it only in the most extreme cases.
What do Kent Nelson and Hector Hall even do then?

The Manhunter incident on Ysmault should make the universe wary of having the Guardians as the undisputed protectors of the entire universe, so the Xandarians create the Nova corps. in response to that apprehension and mistrust.

Each sector should be divided between the two corps. Sector 2814 falls under the jurisdiction of both organizations either because of a technicality or a conflict between Guardian and Xandarian starmaps.

Needless to say, both corps. share a rivalry.

Wong is the 7642 Doctor Fate

Carol Danvers and Hal Jordan used to date back in the air force, but the break up was bad, then they got together again when they out on the costumes, that breakup was worse and now the costume community makes efforts to keep them away from one another.

I like the idea that during the Blackest Night that the eleventh hour save on Oa came from the entire Xandarian Nova Corp showing up. Sure they hate each other but they hate evil a whole lot more.

better yet, make it Guy that convinces the Nova Corp to come help.

You can just tell they'd hate him the most.

Quentin Quire idolizes the leather jacket era Superboy as the coolest of the cool. Conner finds the interest worrying.

Metallo IS his Super-Buster suit!

So are Hector and Kent dead/non existent?
Quentin is also a fan of TACTILE TELEKINESIS

>What do Kent Nelson and Hector Hall even do then?
Kent is dead and Hector Hasn't reincarnated yet so Strange is holding the Helmet until a proper successor can be found
>So how does Gorilla City get along with Wakanda?
Constant state of Cold War
>The Manhunter incident on Ysmault should make the universe wary of having the Guardians as the undisputed protectors of the entire universe, so the Xandarians create the Nova corps. in response to that apprehension and mistrust.
This sounds like a good origin

>Supergirl Kara Danvers is the adopted sister of Carol Danvers

>Kent is dead
There's also his descendant Kent Nelson V I think he was but who cares about him, I like your answer better.
>Supergirl Kara Danvers is the adopted sister of Carol Danvers
What about Linda Danvers?

The Danvers are quite a large family.

Jesus Sup Forums, this is basically fanfic general and you're on the third already...

It's /comfy/

The Black Novas could've been created to covertly operate in Guardian space in instances where criminals try to flee out of Xandarian jurisdiction and to investigate possible corruption in the Green Lantern corps.

>Linda Danvers
Well that was Supergirls Silver Age identity so you could use that I just went with the Modern version

But Linda Danvers also exists as an Earth Angel, no?

Too bad there is not a single damn ting any Nova can do about it when the Guardians decide to put them down and remove their power source.

When I said "rivalry" I was thinking more about heated inter-company softball games that end in drunken brawls, but that works too.

It's fun
Something rarely seen on Sup Forums
Don't you remember when you where a kid and would have all your superhero toys team up to beat the badguy toys and you didn't care which company they belonged to
Well this is that, fans of the medium exploring the possibilities inherent in a shared universe that has all their favorite characters
Plus this is nothing new Sup Forums has had these threads long before now they just didn't last as long
If I were you I'd sit back and join in on the fun

that's fan-fic tier

Lanterns are FBI/Interpol
Novas are State and Local

I was half-joking.

>When I said "rivalry" I was thinking more about heated inter-company softball games that end in drunken brawls, but that works too.

I think two universal superpowers, defying the other control, would result in a bit of a more heated rivalry than that.

Marvel has Atlantis and Lemuria, while Marvel has Atlantis and Poseidonis.

Both have super sectret super advanced nations in Africa and Europe.

Both have super secret magic temples in the Himalayas

and much lesser known, both have super secret nations of bird people on floating islands above the Atlantic

I'm not sure if Metropolis has a colony of freaks and mutants living deep in the old subway tunnerls any longer.

Titan is also going to have Eternals and Yellow Martians

>So how does Gorilla City get along with Wakanda?
>Constant state of Cold War
So is Man-Ape's tribe a group that praised their Gorilla overlords?

Earth has so many GL's in order to defend against constant attempts by the Red Lanterns to recruit the Hulk. To that end, the Corps recruits Steve Rogers.

Amazo and the Super Adaptoid were thrown to the far ends of reality by Silver Surfer and Superman, where their mimicry of each other created a feedback loop that caused a black hole.

The League prevents disasters, alien invasions, and crisis events, the Avengers fix wrongs that have already happened rather than try to prevent them, this keeps the teams from getting in each other's way.

Batman has yearly fights with Steve Rogers, purely hand to hand, trying to train enough to match him. He hasn't managed it yet, but Steve encourages him to keep trying.

Steven Strange wears the Helmet of Fate.

The League has a standing rule, if they see or suspect kryptonite, they call Thor and Hyperion to deal with it.

Asgard has a Kryptonite vault, where all captured samples are stored awaiting destruction.

Odin is Diana's uncle, making Thor her cousin.

Novas could be sponsored by the Controllers or some other version of the Maltusians that became something else.

Eon appointed the Guardians of the universe and granted them the Quantum Bands which they used as the basis for the lantern ring for their personal force.

>Batman has yearly fights with Steve Rogers, purely hand to hand, trying to train enough to match him. He hasn't managed it yet, but Steve encourages him to keep trying.

In no reality is Captain America even a meager match for Bruce.

This is pathetic Marvelfag fan wankery

>In no reality is Captain America even a meager match for Bruce.

dog...

Cap is better than Bruce physically in every way, more experienced in combat, and unlike Batman, Steve created his own martial art. He's EASILY the better fighter. The serum keeps Steve peak human without him needing to do anything, his constant training makes him superhuman on top of that.

Green Martians are Eternals, White Martians are the Deviants, Yellow Martians are the mutants of their original species.

Surviving Kryptonians were latent Eternals

Guardians, Zamarons, and Controllers are Eternals, Psions are Deviants

Durlans are the Eternals and Skrulls are deviants of the same species

Exorians are alien Inhumans

Steve is peak human but honestly going into super human levels of strength, speed, and endurance batman is a highly trained regular person who has a high IQ, Captain America is a higher tear no matter how you look at it, he's enhanced

And Batman routinely handles guys who are physically more imposing than Cap like Bane, Croc, and Clayface.

Captain America is not a problem for him

Jesus fucking christ stow the dicks and stop arguing goddamn power levels! fuck

Well you're clearly delusional but that's okay
You can go start your own Batwank thread where he beats everyone no problem because he is a living god despite being a perfectly unenhanced human

Cap is a SUPER-Soldier you can throw around peak human all you want but he's still a SUPER-Soldier and as is just as if not more experienced in combat, face it Cap wins a fist fight with Batman every time
But Batman isn't going after Cap to take him down he is going to train and try to reach Caps level so why don't you put down you copy of The Dark Knight Returns take your hand of your dick and shut up

Are we seriously talking the same Batman that handles Kryptonians?

Marvelfaggotry in this thread is hilarious

I do not care about WHOSE DICK IS BIGGER I just want everyone to stop whipping it the fuck out GODDAMN CHRIST THIS THE ONLY THREAD I LIKE ON THIS FUCKING SITE

Then quit Marvelfagging it up

Batfags make me ashamed to be a DC fan, sometimes.

This really shits all over the importance of the Guardians. They have a very good narrative and reasoning for taking up their position as the accidental creators of the multiverse and entropy. As well as the inventors of the power ring technology.

Just being appointed by some being that is lower than them on the cosmic scale just removed everything that ever made them interesting.

I'm talking about both of you you...you....YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

>Bane and Kraven got into an argument with each other about who was the better prey, Spider-Man or Batman, and the two of them decided hunt each others enemy. Bane gets beaten because Peter is more predator and emotional, while Kraven loses because Bruce is more thinking and human. Bane and Kraven eventually agree that BOTH are worthy prey.

>Tony Stark built Superman a Yellow Sun suit for when he has to go off on missions where there isn't one.

>Batman can NEVER sneak up on Spidey, because Bruce can't stop assessing the possibility of Peter being a threat.

>She-Hulk and Power Girl may have had some "Gal Pal" time. Only the Watcher knows.

>Reed Richards is pen pals with Edward Nygma.

>Hal Jordan keeps trying to get Ben Grimm to take up a Green Lantern ring. Ben says he doesn't like wearin' jewelry.

>Lex Luthor is a big supporter of Mutant rights because he sees them as humanity adapting to the alien menace. Tries to start a group of Mutants called the Lex-Men. Had all of his Lex-Corp buildings becomes wheel-chair accessible.

>Hulk and Swamp-Thing are friends.

>Deadpool and Boston Brand hang out and talk shit about Batman.

>Peter and Dick are constantly on and off friends, meeting back when they first started. MJ and Babs meet each other through them. Peter and Dick both dated Starfire, and Kory is the only one to point out that both of them must really love red heads.

I think it has been stated in the last two thread that for the most part DC would shit all over Marvel in terms of power so don't pretend everyone is a Marvelfag just because someone insulted the Caped Mary Sue

These are comics we're talking about anyway people only win anything because the plot demands it and we all know powerlevels are bullshit so why don't you take Bob Kane's rotting dick out of your mouth and actually contribute to the thread instead of defending a character who has only survived this long due to writer contrivance, merch sales and a need to uphold the status quo

Just once I'd like to have someone say "I don't think Batman is as good at X as Character Y" or I think Batman would lose this fight" without the Batman Internet Defense Force coming out of the wood work to defend their precious Golden Calf

Lex-Men already exists

How will the romance between Tim and Jubilee work when Jubilee grew much older? Does she still become a vampire and steal a baby?

This thread is supposed to be a fun exercise in creativity and an indulgence in a shared love for these two companies

So if everyone could pleas stop with the company war bullshit that dominates Sup Forums every minute of the day and just try to remember why you started to like the fucking comics in the first place

Tim is 19 or so also. I imagine that Jubes and Tim meet each other as adults and bond over having overbearing mentors.

>>Tony Stark built Superman a Yellow Sun suit for when he has to go off on missions where there isn't one.

Superman acts thankful, but hides it in a closet never to be used, because he himself has already made one with tech far beyond Tony.

>Just once I'd like to have someone say "I don't think Batman is as good at X as Character Y" or I think Batman would lose this fight" without the Batman Internet Defense Force coming out of the wood work to defend their precious Golden Calf

But he is genuinely better than other characters user. It's the whole point behind his character as being the greatest martial artist and has the strongest resolve to either defeat his opponents in combat or with his smarts but he has both enough to defeat anyone he puts his mind towards defeating.

So do not come in here and cry about it if you cannot handle someone actually being able to beat up your favorite character.

Or is your only reason for even liking them because you can go talk powerlevels on forums?

Oh so all the Young Justice members will be older?

Personally I prefer Impulse being younger since he was ruined the moment he turned to Kid Flash.

>because he himself has already made one with tech far beyond Tony.
Ah an excuse to post the anti-kryptonite suit

Superman has better shit in his closet that is thousands of centuries beyond anything Tony has played with.

And Batman will most certainly sneak up on Spidey. He has psychic masks in his cowl that hides him completely from Martians. He will easily move around under Spider sense which has to be weaker than a Martian brain.

Geoff Johns just fucked teen heroes shit up in general

Unless that teen hero happens to be named Star Girl

Cool Batman beats up everyone including the Living Tribunal fucking happy or do we have to tell you that Batman can beat up every character before every post?

I don't know, her whole romance with Billy was wasted potential and unnecessary.

Would he even need to?

Lex's suits are insanely more powerful and can handle Kryptonians on an average day.

Tony has to make oversized bulky Hulkbusters to approach just Hulk's strength and it is still not enough.

Lex will not give a shit about anything Tony makes.

Still better than everything else he does for teen heroes

>So do not come in here and cry about it if you cannot handle someone actually being able to beat up your favorite character.
Can you not fucking read your own posts that's exactly what you're doing

You know what no your fucking clearly trolling and trying to get your keks fro derailing this thread so fuck no more (you)s for you this is the last one you colossus fucking fagot
Nice try trying to ruin something cool 18/10 made me pissed off her ya go

How about not posting obvious troll company wars crap like having your favorite Marvel character beat up Batman when it is clearly not true

I want our universe to not work on a sliding time scale but whatever floats your boat. I still want Young Avengers and Young Justice to have started up around the same time so we can have the Speed/Impulse rivalry where Speed starts a fight everytime YJ shows up cause of that one time Speed got his speed stolen by Impulse.

I NEVER POSTED ANYTHING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Are you a fucking moron? Do you jerk off when people say Batman beats someone up? When you cum do you yell my parents are dead?!?!?!?!!?

So if it's not sliding then do the heroes debut in public during their original publication dates or how is it?

Wakanda and Gorilla city are the most advanced civilizations on the planet distrust the other immensely, but their relative proximity to each other makes a direct conflict unwise for those who push for one.
They therefore enact a proxy war by getting the foreign capes to fight each other in ways that push circumstances to their advantages.

Perpetual war of atlantean succession between Arthur Curry, that wasn't even born in Atlantis, and Namor, who's a disregarded mutant.

Latveria is aware of and tries to use these wars to its advantage.
Implication may involve a civil looking dinner party between the likes of Doom, Luthor and Vandal Savage filled with veiled threats, misdirection and assassination attempts being subtly activated and prevented.

Constantine and Strange doing the mystic comics version of a buddy cop movie.

Galactus, meet Mogo. The Lantern corps might retaliate, the guardians would be informed, and so would Krona, and someone would get the impression something similar had happened before, but differently.

Selina Kyle and Felicia Hardy team mini-series.

Nanda Parbat is one of The Seven Cities Of Heaven with the Deadman as its Immortal Weapon

Due to the nature of her magic Scarlet Witch has come into conflict with Dr. Fate

While battling Nightmare Doctor Strange has sought the aid of Dream of the Endless

Plus a series based around the misadventures of Wonder Woman and her half brother the Incredible Hercules

Council of Reeds vs council of Sivanas vs multiversal spider people and multiversal speed force Flash alliance

Monitors and watchers compete for reputation and relevance by comparing their more interesting alternative world/what if stories they've witnessed - could be a good source of frequence mini What if Stories.

Multiversal crisis temporarily creates a pocket universe that consists solely of Jack Kirby creations.

i dont know if this has been covered yet but would horn head and the cape crusader butt head or work together?
also what dc city's exist in this universe?

That'd be neat? If anyone actually puts this all together for some Sup Forums United Universe shit I'd say make characters debut when it works best for the Universe. Shit like Pa Kent being a WW2 Vet and the pre-teen trinity existing makes shit really weird. Either Pa Kent is old as fuck or like Spidey showed up in the early sixties and nobody has kids till their forties.

Guys he's literally in it for the (you)'s. Just stop replying to him.

Also would Symbiotes be able to use a Lantern ring?

What do you have against Batman user?

I like if DC cities exist. Also Batman thinks Daredevil is a loose canon who can never be trusted and whose secret identity is such an open secret that he's obviously a complete fool. When DD does show up in Gotham Batman never tells him anything because he's sure that DD will let it slip. Sometimes Spidey and Daredevil talk about Batman and Daredevil is amazed that Spidey has been in the Batcave. When he told him it was because of a playdate he gets even more amazed that Batman has kids.

We get it, you really don't fucking like Batman

Can we have a conversation without your nonstop bitching about Batman now?

>i dont know if this has been covered yet but would horn head and the cape crusader butt head or work together?
Butt heads at first but gain a mutual respect later on
>also what dc city's exist in this universe?
ALL OF THEM

>Also would Symbiotes be able to use a Lantern ring?
I would say no since they require a host, though you could have a Symbiote and a Lantern Ring

>While developing a Bio-restorative formula that would help plants in inhospitable environments college students Pamela Isley, Alec Holland, and Ted Salis stumble upon what they believe to be a close approximation of the super soldier serum.

>To keep their discovery a secret, the trio decides to perform further research the formula in an isolated shack in the Lousiana Swamplands. Despite the need for confidentiality, Salis insists on bringing his girlfriend to the swamp. Isley and Holland begrudgingly agree.

>Just before the serum is finished, Salis girlfriend signals AIM to attack the three young scientists. The struggle results in a chemical explosion that destroys the makeshift laboratory.

>Holland flees into the swamp to douse the flames devouring his body, Salis manages to escape a car with a sample of the serum and Isely awakes in the middle of the burned down cabin, forever changed.

I guess...

>"I just thought he broods all day in a clock tower or something."

>Batman thinks Daredevil is a loose canon who can never be trusted

Wait, doesn't he think this about everyone already?

He tends to not like most vigilante types almost immediately utnil they do something really special

The real question would be what a ring slinging symbiote would look like. Would they make a light form about then glomp all over it?

Has the idea of the Lantern Rings becoming sentient ever been done? Because I think adding in the Symbiote could do some cool shit.

call me a idiot if you want but do major cities lik NY and LA exist in the dc universe i always thought Gotham was chicago and metropolis was ny

Yea I thought DC Earth has all the real world US cities and the made up ones along with them

Man-Thing comes to Gotham would be a great read.

It'd be oddly sexual. Like, the ring and Symbiote would constantly try and change for the other because they're not entirely sure if they're happy with them or not.

>Symbiote: "Is this fine? I mean I can change into something more comfortable if you'd like?"
>Ring: "No this is good, most of the time I just slide right on, it's nice having something new.

Yeah that's the thing, I don't get what people are going for.

What's DC characters that Apocalypse would choose to be his Four Horsemen?

Lexcorp stuns the business world when it announces it's selling off all of its divisions except one: its military weapons division, which will now be the sole focus of the trillion-dollar company. Industry insiders have no idea what CEO Lex Luthor is thinking, or why he is suddenly pouring so many resources into a weapon he calls "the ultimate device for global peace."

What the public doesn't know is that the peace device doesn't exist. Luthor is taking all that money and channeling into one project: gamma bomb research.

It recently came to his attention that the Hulk is verifiabley stronger than Superman. And unlike Superman, the Hulk is a human being, who just happened to be caught in a gamma bomb test at just the right moment...

All documentation on that test has been lost. But Luthor doesn't care. He'll recreate Banner's accident under controlled conditions, a thousands times if he has to, until he gets it just right. Until he's perfected the process and can use it on himself. Until Lex-Hulk can finally channel the decades of rage he's felt toward the Man of Steel...and use it to destroy his enemy at long last.

how would mutants fit in to this universe
would every one fear and hate them and if people do would they get along with batman

He'll enjoy a long stare in the mirror after meeting Moon Knight.

Real Cities do exist in DC they just take a backseat to the made up cities
With the addition of Marvel verse stuff in the combined universe that would change and you would get a more even distribution of where all the crazy shit happens

>also what dc city's exist in this universe?

Probably a lot of them. Honestly it would be pretty interesting where New York is primarily major Marvel heroes plus the JSA plus the Teen Titans plus Kyle Rayner and some others, and then some of them have to deal with villains coming in from Gotham City in New Jersey or Metropolis in Delaware or wherever it is now.

If we really want to make some weird nerd wiki for this I imagine we'd have to nail that shit down.

Batman because why the fuck not?
Beast Boy
Guy Gardner but without the ring.
Heatwave.