What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QFQdjef4aDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Powerful...
#metoo
#feminism
#powerful

well he was a Sith Lord. do they really expect him to treat women with respect?

To be fair he WAS creepy as fuck. His scenes with Padme were full on cringe.

>Implying you wouldnt let him topple your temple

>implying anyone here is any better with women

He murdered dozens of innocent women and children and commanded a slave army while he was still a Jedi...being a little creepy with Padme is pretty far down the list of bad things he did when he was still technically a "good guy".

He was written in a way that his fans (young males) could relate to.

>implying woman don’t want men to force them down and fuck them senseless
I bet you think her pupils didn’t turn into heart shapes as soon as his xoxo entered her sloppy wet pussy

EXECUTE ORDER 69

Padme was basically a pedo

>In 'The Phantom Menace' (set in 32 BBY) Anakin is aged 9 and Padmé is 14. He turns ten during the film. By the time of their (sexual) relationship in Attack of the Clones, (set ten years later, set in 22 BBY) he was 19 and she was 24.

>Sand "people"
>Innocent

Choose one

>19 and 24
>pedo

What the fuck are you on about? In what country is that relationship illegal? Even in the US the age of consent in most states is 16 or 17.

Could you imagine being 14 and attracted to a 9 year old though shit's retarded.

You could argue that he was groomed.

>Anakin is aged 9 and Padmé is 14.
what the fuck? natalie portman was 18 during the phantom menace. she didn't pass for 14 at all. shitty retcon desu.

Creepy isn't necessarily assaulting. Feeling nice at all times isn't a right that can be violated.

To be honest those scenes were great and made me believe something was fucked up in Anakin's head. Probably wasn't intended but it worked well

You could claim it, but could you prove it?

They didn't even see each other for 10 years

That's the SW audience.

This cannot be real. Nope. Fake news.

They didn't see each other for 10 years. That is literally a line in the first few minutes of Episode II. From 9 to 19, 14 to 24, no contact at all.

Padme wasn't attracted to Anakin in Episode 1, when she was 14 and he was 9. He was obviously attracted to her, but that doesn't make her a pedo. She never showed any attraction or reciprocated his feelings in any way when he was a kid.

No idea since she obviously was leading him on.

>invite dude into your room middle of the night
>constantly tease him
>invite him to super romantic place
>toy around with him
>nigga gets his rocks off after what seems to be months of getting toyed with

where would the sexual harassment be

>having aspergers near a woman is sexual assault

user, my (fujo) sister was wet as fuck over II and III Anakin back in the day, the guy was creepy and evil but pretty enough to make it into a appeal point.

>, the guy was creepy and evil but pretty enough to make it into a appeal point.
Why do you think 50 Shades of Grey did so well with women?

It often is.

youtu.be/QFQdjef4aDY

>"i hate sand in my pants" kid is somehow a sexual harasser
kek out

Padme was the one creeping on a 9 year old boy

Oh fuck, you're right. I had completely forgotten about that and was just thinking about a 14 yr olds relationship with a 9 yr old and the power dynamic,my bad.