He was right and this triggers Sup Forums

He was right and this triggers Sup Forums.

Wrong board, man. Sup Forums is that way -->
if you want to trigger them

What was he right about? I haven't watching anything he made since that movie about small horses and that horror thing with furries.

retard

I don't care.

He's a piece of shit.

wahhh he hurt my feewings

yeah, that artstyle doesn't translate well into 3D

3D is for cuckolds

Yes we get it Max you want to be popular again without the pony shit. Just do what everyone else does now and make top 10 bullshit.

I still can't tell if he's being facetious in most of his videos.

Do you think Max receives Goofball's ghost blowjobs while he's asleep?

His Brain Dump videos are popular.
They're not million views popular. But they are all over 230K views, averaging about 400-500K.

Jesus Christ, Max, give it a fucking break. Not even Guru Larry shills his videos this much.

>taking this ratarded ticking time-bomb of autism seriously
>agreeing with his shitty opinion
he's as bad as 03bgood, mr. Enter, and PhantomStrider

fight me on this one
>protip: you can't

this goofy faggot is kind of mediocre but i like the tv waifu

i never figured out why people dislike Mr. Enter. what's your reason in particular?

Opinions can't be right or wrong

He's right that it's a flawed movie, but he's overdoing it with the cynicism and the "I'm better than you because I hate comics/videogames/anime/geek culture/cosplay/Twitch streamers/modern cartoons" shtick and "I'm also depressed and abuse alcohol/drugs" thing

Wrong.

Still on the bench about his braindump videos. I genuinely feel split between the fact that he's either just being satirical about the dime-a-dozen video reviews everywhere on youtube or that he actually believes he's providing good options and wants to be taken seriously. Both reasons fall flat and it's probably why I still haven't figured these videos out yet

Huh, never would have guess mental retardation is not an obstacle to be a hack animator on youtube.

About what?

>Is RO about abortion?
What the fuck are these videos?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST FUGGABLE TV PICS

Not him, but one thing I noticed with Mr Enter is that a lot of his atrocity videos come down to him simply missing the joke/point, and blaming the show for it. Its especially apparent in his King of the Hill ones.

I want to fuck that skinnyfat semendemon cartoon representation.