/sag/ sexual assault general

hoffman edition

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/dustin-hoffman-2-1202641525/
pizzagate.wiki/Ashton_Kutcher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Throw a dart

What did Ashton do?

>There's a scene in the 2009 documentary Starsuckers where director Chris Atkins covertly filmed shamed PR-guru Max Clifford talking about the many services he's provided to celebrity clients over the years.
>As Atkins is currently in jail (and Clifford is currently somewhere between jail and the ground) we should maybe take this as an omen not to get involved, but: there's one section where Clifford boasts about how, for ten years, he was retained by a famous A-list actor.
>This actor's particular thing was (in Clifford's words) "groping and whatever in the back-row of a cinema where his movies are on". So Clifford would see to it that every seat in the cinema surrounding this actor would be filled with his own people, so as to keep any back-row 'incidents' contained.
>The actor's name was redacted in the documentary – but anyone who thought it was inappropriate for John Oliver to bring the topic up at a recent Q&A screening may wish to reconsider that position.

Robert Knepper did nothing wrong

>Cori Thomas was in high school when she says Dustin Hoffman exposed himself to her in a hotel room. Melissa Kester was a recent college graduate when Hoffman allegedly sexually assaulted her while recording audio for the film “Ishtar.” A third woman, who asked to remain anonymous, said that Hoffman assaulted her in the back of a station wagon and manipulated her into a subsequent sexual encounter that left her traumatized.

>Speaking to Variety, the women described predatory incidents involving Hoffman that fit into a pattern of alleged behavior that has emerged in the wake of previous sexual-misconduct claims against the now 80-year-old actor.

String this filth up.

>After 1 a.m., the woman said, Hoffman offered to give her a ride home. Hoffman had a driver operating a station wagon that quickly filled with other people from the set. “I said ‘Okay, I’ll just get home another way.’ He goes, ‘No, we’ll get in the way back.’”

>The woman said that she and Hoffman lay next to each other in the back of the station wagon, which started moving shortly thereafter. She was wearing a skirt. “There are people inches from us,” she said. “And he just took his hand and stuck his fingers right up inside of me. I didn’t know what to do. He’s smiling at me. I was frozen. I was outside of my body.”

>The woman said that she does not recall how long the unwanted contact lasted, and that she felt unable to do anything to stop it. “There were people there,” she said. “What are they going to think of me, that I’m a whore, if a say something? What would I say? He’s Dustin Hoffman.”

>According to the woman, the car dropped her near her apartment, but Hoffman put $20 in her hand and instructed her to go to the San Remo, where he lived.

LEAVE HOFFMAN ALONE VILE HARPIES

> other Sup Forums shit thread

I was pissed at the whole John Oliver thing, but after the stuff coming out tonight Oliver ends up looking like a hero;

>variety.com/2017/biz/news/dustin-hoffman-2-1202641525/

I think you are, uh, confused?

t. dustin hoffman

I got Depp

>the whole John Oliver thing
Explain
Was John Oliver accused or did he accuse someone?

If Matterson goes down then Kutcher goes down with him

John Oliver did nothing wrong.

If he's not fucking children directly, he's standing at the gate protecting those who do, put it that way.

pizzagate.wiki/Ashton_Kutcher

he shilled for hillary so hard he practically had a boner for her

Dustin Hoffman did nothing wrong

Ironically, non of the actors on this list (with the exception of Charlie Sheen) are degenerates, therefore unlikely to be sexually frustrated

>pizzagate.wiki

>Charlie Sheen
Sheen still standing on top faggot

Karma coming back for Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

>Cori Thomas was in high school when she says Dustin Hoffman exposed himself to her in a hotel room

What was a high school girl doing in a hotel room with Hoffman?

what did meathead do ?

He essentially abducted her.