>want to read Legion
>Sup Forums tells me to start at vol 3
>everyone has a beard or pregnant
>still called lass or lad
>people are getting killed
>don't know who anyone is
>mfw
>stop reading

Volume 3 and 4 are often what get recommended as where the good shit is so I dunno what to tell you senpai. The beards, pregnancies, names and deaths are gonna be present in any run of LoSH you read from that point on. And the subsequent runs after that have some real shitty moments, but maybe try skipping ahead and seeing if they're any better for you. Or going all the way back and starting at the beginning.

Anyways posting my Legion waifu and husbando.

Start with Reboot then.

>Gets solid recommendations
>Is too pleb to understand Legion
>Ragequits

What did he mean by this?

Who wrote Volume 3 again? DnA?

I know, I just wanted to bump

Superior waifu.

Jesus

Legion has a complicated story.

>they are very underrated.
It's honestly a little strange that Sup Forums isn't constantly drooling over the Legion. There's an huge number and variety of characters, so any given reader is bound to get attached to at least a few of them.

And yet, Sup Forums barely acknowledges they exist outside of the occasional thread made by diehard fans, which never last very long.

Casual infestation aside, the lack of Legion love from this board never really seemed to make much sense.

It's because the fanbase is small in general, part of the reason they'll never be successfully revived. It's also partly because you actually need to read comics to be a fan and lol, Sup Forums.

Sup Forums remember just the animated show

challenge accepted.

The kicker is that every girl in LoSH is a waifu.

always wanted to read this but could never find a torrent for the whole series

>Dream Girl is dumb. Her power is more or less hit or miss in value (though it is always accurate) and I'm sure her main service to the Legion is in her quarters after dark. She needs constant reassurance of her value, and since her Legion career has been less than stellar, the only way to get psychologically stroked is to allow herself to be physically stroked. By anybody. She has a need for love, adoration and reinforcement of her narcissistic self-image. Star Boy is either too dumb to realize this, or has resigned himself to it. His most fervent wish is to get her off to some godforsaken observatory somewhere, alone. Forever.

>A romantic, a busybody, probably a gossip and a bright, sexy, sultry, swinging chick who is a lot of fun for Mon-El

>No wonder Ultra Boy worships her. She is bright, pretty, thoughtful, sensitive and charming. She also knows Ultra Boy well, she understands him better than he understands himself. She sees the good in him, but she surely knows he is unfaithful. I imagine she doesn't care, she accepts it as part of the price she pays -- just as she accepts dealing with his negativism. I suspect she can manuever him pretty handily, and wind him around the finger of her choice, though he doubtless believes he is running the show and she isn't on to him yet.

Shut the fuck up, Jim.

Look up legion chronology torrents

the 37 gb one has no seeders but the 26 gb has one

Why is she such a slut?

mein nigga

why the fuck is there almost no Legion merchandise

They just ain't popular enough.

Teasing is common to female member.

Why is she so perfect?

So who's writing the new LoSH book? I figured it was King, but it seems he's doing New Gods. Could he be doing both?

Sigiling for Morrison
Hoping for Johns
Expecting Abnett

Other people want Parker and I guess he'd be ok. If it's anyone worse than those I'll just be pissed.

>that reference again

>this thread
>these waifus
t-this is too much...

Tinya is underrated

>Rebirth Saturn Girl doesn't use her cartoon design
I'm already disappointed.

Legion of Super-Heroes visual novel when.

Which member of the Legion is this?

Legion of Super-Heroes by Meredith Finch

delete

That's Dream Girl, or whoever you dick dick-tates.

Prepare for the worst, buddy.

Legion of Super-Heroes welcomes back Paul Levitz

I can't completely hate Levitz or Giffen even if I don't want them to write another run ever. I mean Giffen's Sugar and Spike featuring the Legion was really good.

I don't hate Levitz.

But if they ever put him on LoSH again it'll break my heart.

Uh, yes she does, retard. Or did you somehow fail to notice the mighty eyebrows?

I don't think Levitz would want it again, though I will defend some of the preFP and new 52 stuff. It was bland at times and I hated some stuff like the whole Mon-El/Tasmia/Earth Man nonsense, but it didn't get bad until the last couple of issues. And the academy kids were mostly good too besides the dragon girl.

>like the whole Mon-El/Tasmia/Earth Man nonsense
What was wrong with this? I agree Dragonwing felt like she'd taken a wrong turn on the way to a Neil Gaiman bit-part.

The idea of Earth Man joining the team at all was just ridiculous to me and I didn't really understand the breakup there either. Not that classic ships absolutely have to stay together but it was just bizarre all around. Not well done.

I need a bitch that will swallow my load once I pop in her mouth, and the LoSH seems like a team of spitters and wankers.
The only chance of any broad on LoSH swallowing is if Matter-Eater Lad became a woman.

... again, that is.

It was weird that Earth-Man joined after being responsible for several quite personal deaths. That said, Tasmia likes meatheads.

>hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

MORE PLS

Here's the thing about Earth-Man's redemption arc, and why it doesn't work as opposed to the obvious parallel of Andromeda.

The thing is, Kurt is a fucking monster. He turned Earth into a shithole, kidnapped and murdered countless people, and nearly caused galactic peace to collapse because he was salty over being rejected.

Laurel on the other hand was a victim of circumstance. Her xenophobia was simply all she had ever known until joining the Legion, and was shown to not even truly be bothered by being around aliens.

It's all well and good to want to see a bad guy redeemed, but there was simply no way that Kurt turning face could be plausible. The GL ring was especially absurd, but to be fair, the Greens do have a gross lack of standards.

Oh, and speaking of a lack of standards. Tasmia, what the fuck? Ew.

The fucking god-like, unimpeachable taste of this user. Truly a patrician of the highest prestige.

Remember that time Morrison used her?

I wouldn't mind having her and classic Jeckie around. Feels like the princess thing wasn't as big of a deal to her anyway.

>putting your dick in a Bismollian's mouth
You braver than I

?
She's clearly a human with normal eyebrows in Rebirth and Batman.
Did she appear again?

The sexy former teens of the future laugh at your pathetic historical sexual foibles IMO.

I'd love to see a full alien redesign of the legion even if only as an art experiment.

What issue of Multiversity is this? Guidebook?

Does that mean there are no blowjobs in the future?
The future sucks. This just became my motivation to become a DC villain and destroy the universe.

None of them. It's from his Action Comics run.

OOOOH I don't remember that at all. Gotta give that a re-read at some point.

Honestly I think even the fact that he was so monstrous wasn't a deal killer, but he really did not earn it at all. Like we can look at Mekt too who has also done evil things but people are sympathetic to his situation and if you have him stop being a villain (which I think happened in 5YL) it is believable.

>No Radical LArry

how are they ever going to vibrate through walls?

Yeah the only thing I regret about it is that the Legion stuff is so spaced out and also intertwined with the main plot that it's not easily recommended. Basically you have to read the whole thing.

Legion Spider-Girl is best Spider-Girl, prove me wrong.

you are correct

bump

Comet Queen is not a waifu but she is one of the best Legionnaires

I found a random t shirt site that looked like it was for bears that for some reason had a shit ton of Legion shirts. Like at least one for every member and their logo.

i um can't remember the sites name. It might've literally been like Bearded Guy Shirts

Did they have a special budget for costumes?

Yes

I can't remember the names of those aliens that made costumes for them in reboot someone post it

>Queen of Femnaz

Just get rid of a i, you can get past editorial.

Later confirmed to be Barry's kids, and got Zoomed.

>Death in the 30th century

Tasmia is way more aggro than Death is.

God tier costume.

what be da recommended LoSH comics? there be a list somewhere?