Webcomics

I don't know if it's the sleep deprivation, but I got a good hardy laugh out of this.

Post any webcomics you think Sup Forums would like that aren't that popular.

image is Ennui GO!, warning it has nsfw but it's censored.

Other urls found in this thread:

tapastic.com/series/A-BETTER-PLACE
mo-comic.com/
freelancerscomic.com
householdslimemold.com/
agrestthethief.tumblr.com/
aistiharha.com/Numb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A little excessive, but not terrible advice.

That's a OnePunchMan reference isnt it

Yep, I didn't get it till the 10km running part.

EnnuiGo is made by fellow a Sup Forumsmerade and probably one of the better /hyw/ comics. It's not super funny but updates frequently and is mildly entertaining. Hard to say if it brings anything new to the table but as far as gag strips go it's decet. I hope the author gets more popular, they seem to be hard working.

Fruit Incest

Very simple art style, has light humor. Has some what of a consistency with all of its characters.

There's been a lot more webcomic threads lately. But very few of them seem to last long and even fewer talk about comics aren't already talked about constantly around these parts. Many that try to hype up unknown comics die after fewer than 10 posts.
I'll throw one into the ring. Another Sup Forumsmrade did this one.

tapastic.com/series/A-BETTER-PLACE

That's a Light Yagami face if I've ever seen one.

Been a while since this comic updated and that's a shame because it was really getting good.
mo-comic.com/

League Of Super Redundant Heroes
superredundant.com

Comic about a misfit group of heros. The humor is when they apply common logic to comic logic.

Freelancer is pretty neat.
freelancerscomic.com

>Bug Martini
>Square Root of Minus Garfield
>He Is A Good Boy
>The Prisoner of Monty Hall

Holy fuck you mean I;m not the only one here reading that? Also Good Girl a best

Ennui is a lack of effort on their part and is disheartening to me. They're capable of much better, but churn these strips out for their frequency instead.

Clearly someone needs daddy to fuck her.

But user, frequency is key to any successful webcomic.
frequency > waifus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quality

just loom at any successful gag comic ever

>a good hardy laugh

...hearty

The word is 'hearty', user. If you are not an English speaker, welcome to the joy of English, where we have words that are spelled different but sound the same, and words that are spelled the same but mean like fifty different things depending upon context.

Such a beautiful mess, English....

That doesn't make it any less disappointing or trashy. They can do so much better, and I can't encourage such a lazy, boring comic from someone with talent.

So we all know this is a thread for anons to shill their webcomic. So do it. Post some of your art and comics. You know you want to. You know you're a little shill, morty. Go on, shill for your shekels, morty.

I never shill. I just feel awful doing it. I'll shill for friends though.

>He Is A Good Boy
That's the current project of KC right?

if you just accuse everyone of shilling this is how we get stuck with the same 5 webcomics over and over, and yes realistically someone here is shilling but who cares

It's webcomics. They have virtually no other way to promote themselves other than through some degree of shilling. Especially if they're not

a) Controversial
b) Strongly political
c) Rife with waifus
d) Trying to be their own thing instead of appealing to as many people as possible.

I'm wrapping up making a comission comic, but I'm scripting out a horror anthology webcomic that I'll hopefully be able to launch soon. These are the characters.

you should probably be posting something that hasn't even started yet in the /hyw/ thread not here

Going to say two things first, Second, That looks bad ass man.

>guy says to post art or comics
>post art
>told to post elsewhere
I mean, aight.

didn't mean it disrespectfully just meant it's a place to get feedback etc and I thought they were implying for up and running webcomics but your art is nice so I wish you good luck with it

That was pretty funny. Wasn't expecting that. From the art style I was expecting the whole serious action adventure deal.

Ennui GO! artist here. I'm heavily considering moving away from the strip format and going into daily pages instead, since I'm also a little annoyed with how limiting it is.

Very happy to see that people believe in me, even if they don't like the comic.

thanks man
ha, yeah, no offense taken.

Though I gotta say, I've posted in the HYW comic threads before. Not dissing them, but personally I don't find it all that helpful

yeah its real hit and miss with the advice most the time, if you get any advice at all

I like the comic. I really like the kids for some reason. I hope to see more of them in the future.

If you ever decide to age them up I look forward to the Ford Fiesta comic.

hey thank you!

I've also switched to all color updates now, something I think people wanted?

hey dude this is fantastic work, really expressive faces and dynamic poses, and the coloring is soft on the eyes but super interesting. Keep up the good work.

how come webcomics can't do good action? is there any webcomic that has cool fight scenes that dont feel weightless and static?

I don't follow any action webcomics really. Because usually they are really story driven so you have to keep up to date on them all the time and have to read every single strip.

Early Parantaural was pretty good, but other than that not really. It's probably because good action requires a decent amount of pages (see: shounen manga) and most webcomics don't want to slow down the pacing that much. Additionally, this causes many webcomic artists to have little practice with action, causing the few action scenes they may have to be sub-par.

Ehhh why the hell not, I'll shill. I make an urban fantasy comic about a nymph and a satyr studying as magic apprentices and getting into hi-jinks.

householdslimemold.com/

I am as shameless as they get. Dubs compel me.
agrestthethief.tumblr.com/

Ah fuck i gotta go catch up on this.

Demon's Mirror was also a hell of a ride, if anyone wants to read something completed.

Are we allowed to shill FOR someone else?
It Hurts!! is ending soon and we gotta give Gob our money before too late.

I really enjoyed Demon's Mirror as well. It was great to find a webcomic that actually was finished. I should get off my ass and read one too.

Oh my! Fancy seeing you around here :)

I make mystery comic where two friends are trying to fix up their long lost bond. However, things get tricky when one gets in an accident and starts to see some unexplainable stuff. aistiharha.com/Numb/

>I don't know if it's the sleep deprivation, but I got a good hardy laugh out of this.

Funny thing, I read through all of that comic while I was up for 2 days straight and I thought it was goddamn hilarious as well.

>Are we allowed to shill FOR someone else?

Dude I have no art skills at all, I've honestly shilled for 4 comics I actually like and think other people on Sup Forums might like.
I tried to post anything that's popular on Sup Forums stuff that usually gets it's own thread every update. But shill away.
It Hurts is good, in a weird way.

>dub trips
way to go Captain American Devil

Hey man, your comic is good, the only problem I have is that you are falling into the trap of adding more and more characters. It's a telltale sign that an author can't make any good stuff with the existing formula anymore. You are now just doing random adventures with the extra cast, instead of using the original formula (that of a couple of average people falling into endless depths of depravity due to having infinite money and endless boredom).

I like how you make self-references to the art evolution by the way, like how Izzy is forced to work out because she became too fat.

>Hey man, your comic is good, the only problem I have is that you are falling into the trap of adding more and more characters.

I have to kind of agree with this. It feels sort of like what they did with Ma3 they kept adding more characters till they basically had to make 3 comics just to sort of keep track of them all.
Then again it's your comic so you feel you need to add someone new it's up to you ultimately.

I added more characters to give myself more options when coming up with gags.

However I do agree that the cast is a LITTLE too big now. The main cast isn't really going to get any bigger going forward.

Well, didn't expect to see you here either! Weird how tiny the webcomic world is.

Why even promote a comic in Sup Forums? If there is billion of threads about that comic?

It is kind of overkill.

>I added more characters to give myself more options when coming up with gags.

Exactly the point.

>I added more characters to give myself more options
you cancerous piece of shit, you are the problem with webcomics in general

Sword Interval has good art, decent world building, and enjoyable characters.

Hosted on a somewhat shitty platform but I don't mind since it updates frequently.

Also some pretty good action sequences

Okay can any-user help me find a webcomic that had two women having a sextoy party [like a tupperware party] only to get tangled up before the guests/customers arrived ?

It's shilled a lot and I don't quite get it but I'm glad people are enjoying it.