How did Hulk get from Earth to Space Colliseum?

How did Hulk get from Earth to Space Colliseum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGxGqNaeyiI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jumped.

He was tricked into space by Marvel's Illuminati, according to World War Hulk

There's a slight possibly it'll be explained in the movie.

It's a long story.

(excerpt from the original screenplay)

EXTERIOR FUCKING SPACE PLACE
Some dude is there. Maybe he's listening to a space walkman, or taking a space selfie.

(SFX) THE HULK materializes out of thin air

SPACE DUDE: (looks at the camera/audience in disbelief) Really?

Tie in for World War Hulk? Should have been Silver Surfer or Beta Ray Bill. I wonder how this will affect future canon.

>I know him from work lolol

Stop pretending like you know anything.

Took the bus

>movies
>canon

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up on this wretched hellhole of a planet

He jumped good

Within their own pocket universe? Of course.

Planet Hulk

Einstein-Rosen Bridge

Is there a better timeline of events for the MCU? Because I thought Banner was planetside as of Winter Soldier.

Grandmaster probably just kidnapped him. Holy shit people, this ain't hard.

For the movies? Stark and/or Fury probably decided to fuck him over and exile him.

He flew off into space after AoU.

Duh.

I'm still hoping Beta Ray Bill will make a cameo.

>Because I thought Banner was planetside as of Winter Soldier.

You do realize AoU takes place at least two years after the events of TWS, right?

And where exactly did he get a spaceship?

>Silver Surfer
Can't use it. It's tied in with F4 rights

The quinjet went into space, DUH!

Didn't you guys watch AoU? He took a quinjet.

He probably got abducted by aliens after he crash-landed his Quinjet. Although how they managed to survive the trip to what I'm assuming is Sakaar, I'll never know.

You don't seriously think he went into space in an airplane, do you?

My prediction is that Loki, as Odin, used his magics to open a portal that sucked the quinjet in at the end of Age of Ultron, for three reasons or any one thereof.

1. Hulk is a threat to Loki/Thanos and their respective agendas. He has to be removed from the board however he's near impossible to kill. Exile it is.

2. Loki is still humiliated for that whole "puny god" thing, and extracted revenge by waiting for the opportune moment for maximum impact, when Hulk was his most "human", part of a team where he's needed as Hulk, befriended by Tony and enthralled by Natasha as Banner. Separating him from the earth when he finally found purpose and a home is a dick move.

3. Loki figured he could use a trump card like The Hulk in his back pocket, so he tucked him away where he assumed the Avengers, Thor and Thanos would never find him, and a place he'd be too in his element as a fighter to escape. While there, Loki has access to him and should Thor appear to ruin his machinations, or Thanos prove difficult to manipulate.... he's basically in storage.

I think it'll be one of, or a combination of those reasons.

Mabe he got sucked into one of those portals. Sakaar is full of them in the trailer.

>>

Does it matter, does any of it fucking matter. MCU just craps out anything, and ppl will form a mental gymnastics trying to explain it.

he stole a spaceship in avengers 2, remember. dont you guys watch these movies?

>this giant radioactive man powered by rage is fine
>but a fictional jet that breaks conventional science is bullshit
Really?

loki put him there for the puny god remark

nobody came to this conclusion because of all the people hollering in the cinema during this scene causing them to miss this line

No, because I never watched Age of Ultron. Is Hulk thrown into space in that movie?

By tricycle.

>the Grandmaster looks for contenders to fight in the arena
>finds Hulk in some abandoned place/island after he took the Quijet in AoU
>kidnaps him and adds him to the gladiator collection

If you didn't even watch one of the movies then you don't care so why are you even asking?

who put armor on the green thing

I've watched every MCU movie except Age of Ultron, I genuinely have zero interest in it.

Over five hundred very brave and very foolish people, who did not fear the prospect of being smashed by the green thing and paid the ultimate price as a result. They did eventually get the armor on, though.

>implying tony didnt do it

So, we're not being sarcastic anymore? We're now going to answer seriously?

That would just make him even more of a villain, since they were pretty good friends in AoU.
I hope it's true
Seriously though, question to Sup Forums: how would you write Hulk in Ragnarok so it leads into a World War Hulk movie? Considering it's not going to be a Hulk solo, whose film do you make Hulk the villain of?

That was sweet

>Hulk wanted to be left alone
>Banner stumble upon space travel/portal tech
>Fucks off to space
>Becomes enslaved in Roman Circus planet
There won't even be a flashback, maybe a throwaway line.

How does one enslave the Hulk?

That's not mental gymnastics in the pic, though; that was the actual subplot in the movie. I mean, like it or not (I didn't really like it much) but don't pretend it wasn't there.

A good question for another time.

With great difficulty, and countless lives needlessly lost.

Hulk is not all powerful, he's just really, really strong. There's an entire arc of it called Planet Hulk in which the same thing happens, if you ever want to read comics, friend user.

you right.

> (OP)
>Grandmaster probably just kidnapped him. Holy shit people, this ain't hard.

This.

How did Thor get to space?

Grandmaster kidnapped him.

You really think it would be harder to gas and grab Banner than fucking THOR?

People are idiots.

>
>How does one enslave the Hulk?

Caaaassssuallllll.....

>How did Thor get to space?
He was born there.

So was Banner
Earth is IN space

Pff, good one.
Why did USA and the Soviets made such a fuss about goint into space, if we were in space all along?
Your reasoning is silly.

I got cancer from looking at that image gj

>Caaaassssuallllll

Nah, just never read a lot of Hulk comics

Why did the Europeans make such a fuss about crossing oceans if they were already on Earth?
They wanted to get to other parts of it

>tfw Marvel wanted to pair up Widow and Hawkeye after Avengers, but Whedon insisted it should be Widow and Hulk
If you ask me, Marvel gives their directors too much freedom in some cases.

Someone in production should've definitely stopped that retarded romance.

Whedon saw that buttfuck in the pussy gif and needed to make it happen

He probably self-inserts as Banner for some reason, so he needed to get with his waifu in the movie.

both wanted to avoid open conflict so they compared their respective penis sizes in the fields of science, arts and athletics.

>Grandmaster kidnapped him.
Why? Why not Iron man?

Hulk leaves the group in a stealth Jet, and they find the jet but not him.

I'm guessing they are going to say he got alien abducted in that timeframe.

Which... I guess makes a certain amount of sense? If you were an alien ship passing by the Sol system at the time, the giant fucking antigravity engine about to perform an extinction event on Earth prooooobably would have tripped your sensors enough to swing by and see what the fuck is going on. I can buy that aliens dropped by to see what was up and picked up Hulk while they were here.

what is this facebook tier cringe?

So is Thor Ragnarok basically Planet Hulk but not a Hulk movie because of the solo Hulk movie rights?

I would not have used that romance subplot but it doesn't really bother me as much as giving Hawkeye a completely different backstory and a family. That was the real bastardisation of a character and no one gives a shit because it's Hawkeye.

Thor and Hulk are definitely teaming up to retake Asgard at the end, senpai.

This had to come from Tumblr

comicon teaser had Hulk fighting Surtur.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying it's a direct adaption of Planet Hulk but they seem to be cribbing some of it but rolling it into a Thor narrative.

This could be the only way you could see a Planet Hulk/WWH adaptation from Marvel Studios because solo Hulk film rights are a complicated mess so they can only use him in Team Ups and cross-overs.

Quinjets are able to break atmosphere but obviously can't maneuver on space.
Saw it in AoS

They based it on Ultimate Clint, but yeah I agree it's not my favorite plot or characterization for him.

I still think Hawkeye was miscast in the MCU and I usually really like all the casting choices they make (even if a lot of the choices sound weird at first, they turn out well). After so many movies, I'm still not feeling Hawkeye. It may be a writing problem, but I think it's mostly a miscast problem in this case.

The Grandmaster can grab anyone from anywhere?

>The Grandmaster can grab anyone from anywhere?

No. The thread is a lot of bullshitting. Grandmaster has Hulk because Loki gave the Hulk to him because he wanted revenge for 'puny god'..

Well he's an Elder of the Universe, I guess he can do pretty much whatever he wants.

doesn't matter bro, let's have a dance off xD

Illuminati doesn't exist in the MCU

>How does one enslave the Hulk?
Are we even sure his is enslaved? Last we saw him, he wanted to leave Avengers and human society in general. Being picked up and dropped in an alien planet as a gladiator is actually rather convenient for him. He is "always angry" and as such would find regular battles to be rather cathartic.

In fact this might have been the happiest time Banner had ever been. He doesn't need to worry about hurting civilians anymore.

No one wants to be always angry, user. Banner feared his rage put people in danger and that's why he left. He doesn't wanna hurt anyone and I'm sure he'd rather be pursuing some science-y stuff than killing alien creatures.

Anyone else find it weird without his hammer Thor charged hulk when it was established in the first Avengers movie the hammer was the only thing that gave him a chance in the airship battle?

When you have no other choice, user, the manly thing is to charge head on.

>Thor charged hulk when it was established in the first Avengers movie the hammer was the only thing that gave him a chance in the airship battle?

Well, he was stuck in a confined space and there was a lot of collateral around him. Mjolnir gave him the edge because it was more concentrated power with every single hit.

But in the arena, he's got more space, no people around him and he's not bare fisted.

>he's not bare fisted.
Watch the trailer again man he must drop the mace or something because he attempts to uppercut him in the chest

>No one wants to be always angry, user. Banner feared his rage put people in danger and that's why he left. He doesn't wanna hurt anyone and I'm sure he'd rather be pursuing some science-y stuff than killing alien creatures.
A job is a job, user. I am sure as a champion he gets privileges. It's not like he is fighting every hour of every day. Much like in real life Ancient Rome, where there were people who became gladiators by choice rather than being slaves.

Iron Man doesn't have entertaining fights, why would you kidnap a guy in a dumb suit

>Anyone else find it weird without his hammer Thor charged hulk when it was established in the first Avengers movie the hammer was the only thing that gave him a chance in the airship battle?
In a recent interview, it was shown that they are still in the process of adding lightning special effects to Thor's body. Basically in the final film, the leaping Thor at the end of the trailer would be covered with electricity.

Yet I'm sure none of those professional Gladiators were also philosophers, user. They could fight and that was it, it was all they had in life.
Banner is a scientist at heart with the heavy burden of being a heroic rage monster. He knows there's more to life than carnage.

It showed in some backstage footage that Thor is surrounded by lightning when he charges at Hulk. They'll probably add the effect later since they barely started with the VFX.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGxGqNaeyiI&feature=youtu.be

>Banner is a scientist at heart with the heavy burden of being a heroic rage monster. He knows there's more to life than carnage.
Yes, but carnage is also part of him. And if he felt he is safer in a Colosseum, he would stay there. He knows he is a liability, and at least now he doesn't have to live in fear of losing control.

He should kidnap Captain America and bring in Devil Dinosaur, now that would make for some entertaining fights.

>He was tricked into space by Marvel's Illuminati, according to Wikipedia
FTFY

It really isn't.

> Movie begins with Hulk in a coliseum
> "How did Hulk get here?"
> "It long story!"

If we got Beta Ray Bill and Death's Head cameos, I'd be delighted.

Beta Ray Bill becoming a recurring Thor character would be awesome.

You'll watch all that garbage but you won't watch another film that is just as garbage as the others? Shut your faggot mouth and watch your garbage movie. That way, when the latest piece of super hero normie bait trash comes out you'll be able to properly complain about it online.