At last, a 2d movie on theaters no less

At last, a 2d movie on theaters no less.

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/373760397/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJNeRHusoXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hurricane Katrina: The Movie
Fucking Hollywood running out of ideas

Any minute now...

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

If this is the movie I think it is, I saw the first movie in theaters for purely anthropological reasons. It was perhaps the greatest experience of my life and I look forward to doing it again.

Spongebob.

nice.

The only good non hand drawn 2D I've seen lately is the Kung Fu Panda shorts, Star Vs is also kinda okay. I just hope it doesn't look as bad as the show does sometimes.

That's fucking pathetic.

Taz finally has the movie he deserves.

What did he mean by this?

That you need to hang yourself, degenerate. Do it.

It might be 2D, but it's still CGI,

I wish.

and this?

Really ugly CGI too.

thank you, that really made my day.

Looks perfect for little girls, it's nice they have something to watch

All these years and you still keep at it. How can one manchild be so singular in purpose?

Same, you fucking degenerate.

HEY KIDS DID YOU KNOW?

In corporate America there are many executives micro-managing and dictating what the team is doing. So never trust the credits, never blame the writers and directors and always but always blame the executives and producers for secretly micro-managing everything without even appearing in the screencredits.

Sometimes the producer is an investor who funds the entire sub-section of the franchise himself, sometimes the executive just takes the big boss's money and redistributes it while ruling with an iron fist without anyone questioning him.

Have another

>2d
>paper dolls moved by a computer

As we wait for our beloved mods to 404 the thread and you-know-who, what would this board be like every Saturday if the containment board did not exist?

Well, in the case of today, it would be complete shit.

Thanks to your presence, it already is.

We would be reminded of them every single day and absolutely feel the need to trash their cartoon show, just like we do with Steven Universe.

everybody on this site knows his real name yet he still shitposts on it.

lee has an autism that will surpass chris-chan's autism.

i just want to see the hanazuki short thats going to show before the movie

It would've been anyway, really.

Why do you get so asshurt and prove people wrong when they say you fuck dogs? You can ignore them you know.

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/373760397/

Exactly, it would still be Barneyshit either way

He comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJNeRHusoXM
GRAND DAD?

Someday all of this will blow up in his face since his name is connected to all this shit when you search his name in Google.

New season starts today as well, don't forget to tune into Discovery Family to catch this once in a lifetime premiere event, the first airing of the long awaited season 7

You won't wanna miss it folks, we got friendship, we got magic, we got plot

Why can't you ignore my existence, you fucking degenerate? Why does everything you post have to be done with me in mind?

Is neo-Barneyfag really this pathetic?
Old Barney wouldn't give replies like this.

>doesn't even have Discovery Family
Not missing out on much, at least.