Is this in character? Would Death do you that solid before sending you off to your next life?

Is this in character? Would Death do you that solid before sending you off to your next life?

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/46d282cc14c4c40d5bbd86516d6a1a86/tumblr_inline_onasvcpdps1s8kv3m_540.jpg
pastebin.com/vm4WvKMb
cascadehealthcaresolutions.com/History_of_Latex_Gloves_a/338.htm
pastebin.com/XbepExFR
archiveofourown.org/works/1283257
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Would Death do you that solid before sending you off to your next life?

Probably.

For me she would

I've always wanted to die mid-orgasm.

She might if you ask nicely and you're a decent person. She doesn't come off as needlessly prudish.

why is death a cute girl

probably

Dunno.

Post full image and Ill tell you.

I'll kill myself and find out

Same reason a lot of spokespeople/mascots are cute girls.
People like cute girls.
It's comforting
68.media.tumblr.com/46d282cc14c4c40d5bbd86516d6a1a86/tumblr_inline_onasvcpdps1s8kv3m_540.jpg

>You will roll a condom onto Constantine's banana.

All right. Tell us how it went.

why is Constantine being so shady about a banana

she knows he was just fellating it

Why is death a person at all? If a person, why not a cute girl?

Seems awfully thicc for Death.

sauce

>inb4 USE REVERSE SEARCH
already tried, no results

Dude. The link is already in the thread.

STOP

Go cry on a mountain somewhere you faggot.

Go away. You've been replaced.

You know what they say
Life's a bitch
Death's a whore

>Just got back home from your walk. Legs were starting to seize up and you had that weird feeling in your shoulderblades again, like a clogged tube in a sewage drain. Walking helps, but not enough. You really should lay off the long computer sessions. sitting in one place all day cannot be doing your health any favors...
>Lingering smell of burnt toast... that's weird, you didn't leave the toaster on when you left...
>There's a girl in your living room
>There's a girl in your living room
>There's a GIRL in your living room and she's got coal black hair and complexion that would hame a geisha into commiting sudoku and THERE'S A GIRL IN YOUR LIVING ROOM AND SHE'S THE MOST FUCKING BEAUTIFU-
>Okay, wait up, priorities first. You locked the door when you left, and there were no signs of forced entry, windows were shut ecause you despise fresh air in your sterile haven, maybe check windows for broken glass... no, none there...

>Alright, cursory Sherlocking reveals your mystery cat burglar somehow entered your fairly secure home without leaving any physical trace. Like she just snuck in behind you as you walked out the door. She's kind of goth looking, but no needle marks on her arm or obvious signs of substance abuse, so she isn't here to steal your shit for petty cash. Made herself pretty comfy on your couch too. Why the hell did she go to so much trouble to break into YOUR house of all places, of all reasons...
>"Hi there user."
>OH SHIT HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING AT HER?
>DID YOU DO THAT AUTISTIC THING WHERE YOU SPACE OUT LOOKING AT SOMEONE LIKE A FUCKING SERIAL KILLER UNTIL THEY TELL YOU TO STOP?
>FUCK SHIT CUNTS NOW THE CUTE CAT BURGLAR'S NEVER GONNA STEAL FROM YOU AGAIN, SHE'S GONNA TELL ALL HER THIEF FRIENDS YOU'RE A CREEP AND YOU'LL BE A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE BURGLARY VICTIM COMMUNITY

This 2000 character limit is oppressive
pastebin.com/vm4WvKMb

>lewd Death
This is not ok.

She looks like wojak with hair and makeup in the panels where her forehead is wrinkled.

This reads like a Chick Tract

>fail more than 10% of the time

She looks about 12 years old

It's apparently true
However the issue with that comic isn't that stat

>Issue with that comic
>Issue
>Singular

>Dennis Mallonee
nice pseudonym, Pence.

>irl Death appears to people as they think it appears
>thousands of people will actually see Death as her when it's their time to go

If I asked, I think she might oblige, if I had led a good life. She's always written to be a friendly, caring kind of entity.

>why else do you think doctors and dentists started wearing plastic gloves?
weren't they doing this before AIDS?

cascadehealthcaresolutions.com/History_of_Latex_Gloves_a/338.htm

>There was a stable and steady demand for latex gloves until the early 1990s when the demand increased dramatically. This noticeable boost in demand was primarily due to the increased awareness of the HIV virus and the risks to medical staff who were concerned that they may catch the disease without adequate protection. So the hospitals began buying greater quantities of latex gloves. �

>As well as the increased demand from the healthcare industry other professions such as police, dentists, beauty industry and aid workers started to demand to use high quality gloves as well, to protect them from risk of infection.

>spends 1 day out of every 100 years to live as a human

If the stars align you might get a shot with human death but endless death is too pure for that.

Felt it was an injustice that no one mentioned how surprisingly good that was. So yeah, that was fucking great, user. Write much?

Was really melancholy and made me feel sad. 10/10 user
thanks

>people still reposting my greentext

You absolute sweetheart.

Haven't done any lewd drabbles or the like since then and that was years ago. People liked it but I couldn't shake the feeling that the sex was shit and I know I did a crap job capturing Death herself, that doesn't hold a candle to Gaiman's Death. Might do something new soon, I need to get off my ass and really start writing. Some guy did a piece about Police Chief Toph getting laid on here at exactly the same time I did mine and he had me beat in every way.

You're missing the sappy happy ending that he wrote.

Good thing too, it only detracted from the basic story.

I don't think Death is that thicc or stacked.

maybe. Her entire reason for being a hot girl is so that everyone gets at least one hot date in their life.

Honestly, she's probably one of the nicest characters in all of fiction, and gives Pratchett's DEATH a run for being the best, well, Death.

But now I want to read that too!

As close as it is Pratchett's Death still wins out for me.

>why is Constantine being so shady about a banana

You need to be careful when you're flirting with death.

They weren't as strict with the protocols before. And police officers weren't wearing them when dealing with blood for example.

She'd probably prefer a nice chat more then anything else. Let you vent all your problems to someone who will actually listen for once.

Why do they always make Death hot?

Link please?

Because like all things, humanity wants to fuck it/her.

>this keeps getting reposted
so this is a legacy

You wouldn't, by chance, be the original artist would you? If so I am very grateful for fulfilling my request.

What kind of a fucking enchantress is against sex before marriage and pro-monogamy? What a fucking waste of high char stat.

>having high char automatically means you support certain things

I remember her. She got a magic boob reduction since she wanted to look more butch. Pretty much an entire issue had her acting like a slut by waggling her ass at guys and boasting how much better she was. Rather boring.

Holy shit, someone is assblasted at being a character who has been pretty much forgotten outside of old fucks who read comics back when she came around. Also stop being the creator's mouthpiece.

Hey, I'm the one who requested that Naavs draw that! I was sick in bed with the flu, feeling miserable, and thought that perky Death would be a good way to cheer me up.

it's only true when you count "they didn't wear a condom even though they usually do" as failure
which sometimes there are reasons to do, but not in that context

yeah, no problem senpai

we're both sinking in this autistic ship

pastebin.com/XbepExFR

Thank you.

Someone should draw some art with them hanging out. I bet they would get along great.
And Gaiman and Pratchett collaborated once with Good Omens.

She's criminally underused by DC

There are good reasons for that user. They have to get Gaiman's express permission to use any of the Endless except for Destiny.

Ah I see.

>When you die, there will never be a cute and exceptionally nice girl there to great you
Why die?

By the way there's some good interaction in this
archiveofourown.org/works/1283257
Also please upload any more pics on the booru id love to see them.

Give me prompts, I want to do something with Death in her legwarmer workout gear from Seasons of Mist.

But Gaiman usually gives permission anyway.

They could use them more.

I asked myself what the shit this was, and then I looked around, and this guy doesn't seem sleazy at all, no sir.

More of