With disney controlling everything now...

With disney controlling everything now, will this film be the final true kino ever released to a widespread public audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>will this film be the final true kino ever released

Yes

Is it actually good? I'm ready to shed my cynicism and watch it with an open mind if true

No, but probably the last great blockbuster.

It already is

Can you list your top 10 of this the 2010s? I'm 100% sure your list will be even funnier than the superman star wars webm

Its an average movie but in todays market that makes it a great movie

Yes its over

It might genuinely be.
It already feels like a strange fluke that it actually got made.

If all you watch is capeshit, whatever "indie" meem horror flick is being shilled and television then you'll think its a 10/10 like most of these entry level plebs
If you're well versed in cinematic language then it's very mediocre

It's not perfect. Deckard inclusion was unnecessary and the last two scenes order should have been reversed. There are some dumb things here and there too. But when it works, and it works most of the time, it's pretty great and in some aspects even superior to the first one.

Unironcally my favorite film of all time. (Not saying it's the best ever made, just my personal favorite). But it could be, it still depends on if Denis Villeneuve still has a job, and if he's still going to make sci-fi movies.

(Dune came out 37 years ago today.)

In no particular order
>The Great Beauty
>Leviathan
>The Hunt
>Inside Llewyn Davis
>The Embrace of the Serpent
>The Master
>Oslo, August 31st
>The Witch
>Calvary
>BR2049

What if you post your top 10, soy boy?

Explain how it's either "average" or "mediocre" please.
And if it really is average as you say, then list some films that are similar to it, surely you can name a few if that's the case

Speaking of Dune aren't they going to make a new Dune movie? Probably already planning a whole franchise based on the godawful sequel books

Blade Runner

I'll say it like this, no matter do you like the film or not, the world is a richer place with it existing.

So the original film is also average and mediocre?

That is hilarious
Especially The Master, The Hunt and Leviathan (if it's the Russian one)

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
it's not kino

Please tell me a single flaw of The Hunt my dear reddit friend

i actually like it but that doesn't make it a great movie i can understand the criticisms raised against it, no i'm not talking about the shitty criticisms made by feminists.

I won't post my top 10, idiot, but it's better than this shit I can assure you tha.

Just post your fucking top 10.

t. pussy ass spineless faggot who is not confident enough of his own opinion and is afraid of all the "mean" (You)'s he's going to get if he expresses it
Pathetic.

the "I only watch imdbora flicks" starter pack
>The Witch
>Calvary
cannot stop laughing

Why would I? My taste is not shit
BR2049 is not in it, I can tell you that

But The Witch has a pretty low rating on IMDb?

Typical Sup Forums contrarian pleb.

Get some taste for Gods sake.

Call me a pussy as much as you want but I'm the one laughing at your shitty taste
>Leviathan
>The Hunt
>The Master
>The Witch
>Calvary
>BR2049
LMAO

Wow nice mental midget non argument you got there
>HAHAHAH DUDE LMAO REDDITTTT
Simply ebin.

You know that this only makes the other guy feel righteous, right? Like, you just look like a retarded child now, you understand this?

if you refused to go see it until now, I hope you see it and feel regret at not seeing it on a big screen when you could have supported it you turdmason

>I won't post my top 10
how did you think people wouldn't make fun of you for this?

Maybe I look like a child, but at least I don't look like someone with shit taste

Oh no! the bad evil people of the internet are making fun of me, how will I live from now on?

should have watched it in theatres

Just leave, Leafy. You're making a fool of yourself.

this isn't reddit friendo
we don't have usernames here

Who is Leafy? I've literally never heard that name before? Are you ok, man? This is the state of people now, saying some random shit when they have nothing else to say?
I'm genuinely concerned about you, dude, you should go to see a psiquiatrist to check your mental health, maybe that would explain your shitty taste

Leafy, stop it.

If you don’t know who it is, then how do you even know that's a name for someone? Or perhaps a buzzword of some sort?
Beyond embarassing my man.

>this film
>kino
No.

Look man, I'm flattered that you think I'm Leafy, seriously, but I'm not, so why don't you cut the bullshit?

Ok, I know who he is, but I didn't want to talk about him because why even bring him to this discussion man? It's beyond ridiculous
This is how people argue now? Calling you some dude from youtube
What the fuck man?
I'm not Leafy

You're pathetic.

Yes

Unfortunately, maybe

just imagine if Disney had released this then people would have at least seen it

Probably. Thanks for bring this flick up again OP. I am gonna go to the theater tomorrow and watch it one last time.